LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Scott rubbed her back and rocked with her for a little bit.

"You are my little niece," he told her.  "No matter what, I and your mom, we are here for you, okay?"

He turned the TV to cartoons for her.

"Let's relax a bit, okay?"

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott smiled and relaxed until Lacey and Rebecca came out, then he held out his hand towards Lacey.

"There's room," he told his younger niece.  "You are both my little nieces."

He smiled at her and waved with a hand to see if she would sit on his lap, too.

Scott held both little beauties in his lap and kissed the backs of their heads.

"Do you girls still like cartoons?" he asked them.

Scott enjoyed the girls being on his lap for a while, but eventually, he had to let them up and go use the bathroom.  When he came back, he went to the kitchen to start dinner.

When Scott was done making dinner, about 45 minutes later, he came back to the living room.

"You guys hungry?" he asked the girls.  "Go wash your hands, and then you can come and have some dinner."

He walked over to Lacey and picked her up.

"How's my baby niece?" he asked her.

Scott smiled and carried her to the bathroom, where he waited for the other two, and then he helped Lacey wash her hands.

"You can get Erica started on dinner," Scott told Rebecca as he helped his younger niece.

"You hungry, little girl?" he asked her.

Scott picked Lacey up again after she washed her hands, dried them for her, and then walked her to the kitchen and sat her at the table.

"I hope you guys like what I made.  I didn't asked, sorry.  I just wanted to get dinner ready for everyone without everyone screaming about what they wanted, and I am sure that your mom is going to need some time to get back to normal, so I didn't want to put any pressure on her about what to have for dinner either."

He smiled at the girls.

• 5 months later...

As they started to have dinner, Scott smiled and made sure that the kids ate enough.  He wouldn't let them leave the table until he knew they had had enough, unless they told him they were going to the bathroom.

When dinner was over with, he smiled at the girls.

"I'd like you two to start learning how to help your mom out.  Since you are the elder one, Erica, I'll teach you first, so stay in the kitchen and wait for your mom and sister to go watch TV, okay?"

Lacey and Erica listened to Scott after they finished eating and nodded. They both wanted to help their mother.

Rebecca and Lacey got up and walked out of the kitchen and to the living room. Rebecca turned on the TV and looked for something to watch that would be okay for Lacey. She settled on a nature program on animal planet.

Erica stayed at the table and smiled at her uncle, waiting to be told what to do.

Scott smiled after the other two went to the living room and he saw Erica sitting at the table, still.

"Okay, collect all the plates and glasses first," he told her.  "We'll wash the forks and other stuff later, and the reason will be easy to figure out on your own once you see what is going on."

He helped her carry some plates to the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm going to start the dish water.  I don't want you interrupting the cleaning so I want you to go potty right now while I get the water ready.  That way, you won't have to go while we are doing the dishes."

Amanda (none)

Erica (none)

Lacey 0

Erica got up and helped Scott clear the plates and glasses off the table and helped load the dishwasher.

"Yes sir." Erica said.

Erica walked to the bathroom even though she didn't think she had to go to the bathroom. Erica pulled her pants and panties down and sat on the toilet, leaving the bathroom door open.

Erica stayed on the toilet trying hard to pee since Scott had told her to use the potty. Finally she managed to get a few drops of pee out. She wiped herself, then flushed the toilet and pulled her pants and panties up. She went over to the sink and washed her hands.

Because of all the pushing and trying to get the pee to come out, when Erica went back to the kitchen to start helping, she noticed too late that she should have stayed on the toilet a little longer... now she'll have to hold it unless she wants to risk making uncle mad by asking to go potty again while she was working....

Erica #2: 000 000

Scott smiled as Erica came back into the kitchen, and he started to show her how he wanted the dishes wiped and rinsed off before putting them in the dishwasher.

"This helps the dishwasher get them cleaner," he told her.  "And it prevents food getting dried into the dish.  Sometimes dishwashers can't get sticky stuff off on their own, and then when the cycle finishes, because of the heat in the cycle, it will cause food to dry to a plate and make it impossible to get clean again."

As they worked, he kept smiling at his older niece, hoping she enjoyed his company.

Lacey #1 00

When she got back to the kitchen she paid attention to what Scott showed her. She tried to ignore the feeling in her bladder for now.

"It seems like that's having to wash dishes twice. I guess the dishwasher sanitizes the dishes because of the high heat." Erica said.

Lacey climbed up on her mother's lap and slipped her fingers in her mouth as they watched tv.

"I know, to a child, it seems like we are washing it twice, but honestly, if we were to be washing the dishes to get them clean, I'd be more strict with you on making sure they were clean, and honestly, it is easier to wipe them the way I tell you and put them in the dishwasher, okay?"

He smiled and winked at her.

"I don't mind if you tell me that you feel like you are doing the dishes twice for me, as long as you do it the way I tell you anyway.  You have a right to your opinions without getting in trouble for it as long as you don't back mouth.  You do understand the difference, right?"

He smiled again trying to show her that he was talking to her about what it was and not scolding her.

Erica listened to Scott's explanation and nodded. She understood his reasoning for doing it.

"Yes sir. Badmouthing will get me into trouble and I'll get a spanking. Expressing my opinion won't." Erica said.

Erica felt her bladder getting full but waited for the next thing Scott was going to show her.

Scott frown.

"Well, that's a given, baby.  What I meant, was, do you know the actual difference of just wanting people to know what you think and back mouthing?"

He sighed.  He started to think his brother probably had not taught her properly the difference and so she really didn't know and always tried to be careful about when to say her opinion, which would likely be almost never?

"Stating your opinion is done when you are talking civilly to anyone that you want to communicate with.  Almost everyone does this kind of talking daily.  Back Mouthing is stating your opinion in anger when your guardian has told you to do something, and without really thinking of your true opinion, but rather to try to turn something into an argument to get out of doing what the guardian wanted you to do in the first place... that is back mouthing.  Another words... baby?"

He pause.

"If you tell me what you think, and it is not in anger and is not to side track that I told you to do something and you are just trying to say anything to get you out of it, then I will be glad to hear you out.  If you are disrespectful though or try to use your opinion to get out of something, then no, I won't be listening to your opinion about it until we have both calmed down.  Can you understand that?"

He waited.

Erica #2 ooo ooo ooo. oo

Erica blushed and looked down at the floor, too embarrassed to say she didn't know the difference. When her father was alive he didn't like them talking except to say 'yes sir.'

Erica looked back up at Scott and listened to his explanation. Erica let a spurt of pee into her panties, then quickly stopped .She nodded when he was done. 

"Yes I understand." Erica answered.

"Hey, it's okay, sweetheart," Scott reached over and patted her back.  "You don't have to feel bad if you don't know something, baby."

He patted her back a couple of more times as he helped her get the next dish.

He had not seen her squirt in her panties yet.  But even as she had squirted, her bottom opened up getting ready to poop.

They continue to get the dishwasher loaded and then he gave her a rag.

"We need to wipe the table, okay, baby?"

#2 Erica ooo ooo ooo. logs: ooo oo (One fell into her panties)

#1 Lacey ooo ooo

#1 Rebecca oo