LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel sighed.

"If you stay with me, she can't do anything much worse to you, can she?" he asked her."

He frowned as she walked away though, probably thinking about what was better.

Scott smiled when he saw his little niece and he gestured for her to get in the back.  He still had to get to the elementary school before it let out so he could pick up his other little baby niece.

"How was school?" he asked Erica as he started to drive after she got in.

"She could do something to you too." Erica sighed.

Erica climbed in the back of the truck and fastened herself in.

"It was okay. I met a few girls and a boy. Classes were about the same." Erica said.

Scott smiled and nodded.

"Who is this mystery boy that you met, then?"

He looked over at Rebecca.

"Your daughter works fast," he joked to her.

Scott smiled.

"Well, I'm glad she has some friends," he nodded back at her.  "Just be careful, okay, sweetie?"

He started to smell something stale though and looked over at Rebecca and then back at Erica wondering which of them it was coming from.  Erica had not been to the bathroom in a while, but she was near one most of the day.  Erica should have been near one too, and neither girl looked wet.  He didn't want to accuse the wrong one, so for the moment, he kept quiet, trying to figure out which of them it was that smelled like she peed herself.

By now, they were pulling up to the elementary school.

Scott smiled as Lacey stood up and walked over towards them.

When she got in, he greeted her... "There's my little niece."

He nodded at her to get settled, and then he started to take his little family home.

"How was school?" Scott asked Lacey.

Lacey #1 oo

"Denise?" he asked a little surprised.  "So, what's she like?"

Scott didn't pay much attention to her squirming, not that he could do much about it at the moment anyway unless she let him know what she needed before they passed a convenience store, or she could try to wait until they got home.

Lacey #1 ooo  oo

"Well, it looks like both the little kids are going to be okay, then," Scott smiled over at Rebecca.  "They both seemed to have made friends."

He smiled at Rebecca.

"And you made a friend today, too, right?"

Lacey #1 ooo ooo o

Scott looked back at her and noticed Lacey was wiggling.

"What's the matter, honey?" he asked her.  "Do you need the toilet?"

He frowned.

"We'll be home in about five minutes, but if it hurts, just pee your pants, baby.  I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Lacey #1 ooo ooo oo

Scott turned to Rebecca.

"Your little girl is going to need you as soon as we get home.  Even if she manages to get to the toilet, I think she's going to be a little upset, so I want you to take her to the toilet and then taken her to her room and help her change her wet panties," he told her.

Lacey #1 ooo ooo ooo

They pulled into the drive, and Scott gave Rebecca the house key.

"Hurry and let her in in case she hasn't wet yet.  If you notice she's wet on the way to the bathroom, just sit her on the toilet and let her finish in her pants.  It'll be too late for her pants, but we don't want a flood all over the floor, or you can maybe put her in the tub, and let her try to take off her pants while she's peeing in the tub.  That can always be rinsed down by the shower, and then maybe she won't pee completely in her pants that way, too."

He then went around to get Erica out and he smelled her hair as he did so.

"You peed your pants?" he asked her quietly as Rebecca took Lacy in.

Rebecca nodded at Scott and got Lacey out taking her to the bathroom. She felt Lacey's pants, but wasn't sure. She decided to just put Lacey in the tub and let her finish there.

Erica blushed as Scott smelled her hair.

"A little bit. At school." Erica admitted.

Scott smiled and patted her back.

"Good girl," he told her.  "I'm proud of you for telling me the truth instead of getting mad and yelling and denying it."

He put an arm around her and walked her into the house.

"We'll just get you changed in your room.  A new school can sometimes cause stress, which might make you unsure of whether to ask a teacher to go to the bathroom and if you held it too long, then of course, you'll pee a little bit in your underwear before you get to the bathroom.  Just don't be scared to tell Uncle Scott you've wet, okay?"

He looked through her dresser and pulled out a pair of panties and clean pair of pants.

"Get changed and put your dirty stuff in the laundry, okay?"

He then walked out of her room to give her the privacy any teenager would want so she could change.

Erica got out of the car and went with Scott to her room. She waited as he picked or something for her to wear.

"Yes sir." Erica replied.

When Scott left she changed clothes and put her dirty stuff in the hamper and came out to the living room 

When Lacey finished peeing, Rebecca helped her get undressed and turned on the shower. She started washing her.

Scott smiled when Erica came out to the living room.

"You're a good girl," he told her reached out his arms towards her wanting her to sit in his lap.  "You need to always feel safe and able to tell us if something is wrong, even if your panties are a little wet, you need to be able to tell us, because if you can tell us that, then you can tell us anything, and that way, if or when you need help, we can do so."

He smiled again.

"You like being able to get help when you need it, don't you?"

Erica went to Scott and let him pick her up.

She blushed as he talked to her.

"Yes sir." She said.

Rebecca finished washing Lacey, making sure to wash everywhere, then rinsed her off and got her out of the tub to dry her.