LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

"Perfect," Brenda said smiling.

The class went by kind of fast, and all Daniel could do, was glance her way from time to time.

When the bell sounded, Brenda put an arm around Erica and started to walk her towards the lunch room.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good girl," Brenda told her as she met her and only saw her the moment she put her finger in her mouth.  "Let's go have lunch, baby."

She looked at her friends.

"No, she's not one of us yet, but she is going to be protected by us."

They nodded.

"She pees her pants," she whispered among the group.  "Don't you, sweetheart?"

The others smiled and nodded.

"How cute," one of them whispered excitedly.  "How do you know that?"

"Her panties were wet when she asked me to let her cut the line at break earlier."

"Cute!" another of her friends said....

"Angela, why don't you take her to get her lunch.  You're getting hot lunch, aren't you?"

Angela nodded and reached for Erica's hand.

"You are safe with us," Angela told her.

Meanwhile, the other girls went to claim a table that would fit all of them.

Angela smiled and held the little Erica's hand the whole time they were in lunch line until they had to pick up their trays and walked to the table.

"Walk slowly," Angela reminded her.  "You don't want to spill your tray, honey."

When they got where they were sitting, Angela put her tray down and then helped ERica get settled next to Brenda.

Erica let Angela take her through the line, then took her tray Ann's slowly made her way to the table.

She let Angela take the tray from her and waited while they made room beside Brenda. She sat down and got ready to eat.

Brenda put an arm around her.

"This is my little sister," she told everyone at the table.  "No one is allowed to be mean to her even if she pees her pants," she told them.  "If she is found to have peed her pants, I want to know as soon as you notice because she will not be likely to want to speak up and say she's wet.  It is embarrassing to her."

The other girls nodded.

"Good."

She started to get Erica's spoon from her to feed her.

Brenda whispered.

"Good girl."

She stated to feed her little girl.

While she fed Erica, some of the other girls cooed and looked on at Erica like she was a toddler or something.

Erica blushed but opened her mouth as Brenda fed her. She felt like a baby. She hoped she didn't get any food on her clothes.

She blushed even harder as everyone came over and looked at her.

Daniel could see how they were treating Erica from where he was sitting.  He didn't like it, but he didn't know what to do about it.  She had chosen to go with them, so he couldn't really interfere.

Brenda kept feeding the new girl, and she smiled each time Erica accepted a bite.

Brenda smiled and nodded getting her milk for her.

She looked in her purse and found a straw.

Holding the milk up for her with the straw for her, she waited for her to get some.  This was easier on many different levels so that she could continue to treat her like a little toddler.

Erica watched Brenda open her milk and put a straw in it. When Brenda held the straw to her mouth Erica took several sips, then moved her head so Brenda could take the milk and feed her some more.

Brenda continued to feed her and give her milk as she requested it until her lunch was all gone.

"We should take you to wash your hands," Brenda told her.  "And we ought to check our little girl for wet pants, right?"

She smiled at her.

"Do you need to go potty?  Did you wet your pants a bit during lunch, baby?"

Of course it was too early for her to need to pee again, but Brenda wanted to keep her mind on the fact that she wets herself like a little girl as much as she could.

Brenda nodded and kept a watch on her the rest of the day at school.

When school was nearly over, Daniel approached her when he finally found a chance since Brenda had to hurry and catch a bus.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Erica stayed with Brenda the rest of the day and was relieved when Brenda ran to catch the bus.

Erica wasn't sure if Scott would be coming for her or not.

Erica looked at Daniel and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered.

"Did Brenda make you stay with her somehow, or were you happy being with her all day?" he asked.  "I won't be mad either way, I just need to know if you need to be protected from her crowd or not."

Scott was on his way to pick her up, but he was running late because he had to get her mom pulled away from his friend so that they could go get her, and his friend was really talkative sometimes.

"I was happy most of the time. I don't need to be protected." Erica insisted.

Erica felt like she needed to pee, but she didn't want to go back and use the bathroom in case Scott got there in the meantime.

"They seemed to be treating you like a baby at lunch time," he observed.  "Was that really okay with you?"

He smiled at her.

"I don't mind as long as you were okay with it.  I just don't like to see them force you to be a baby if you don't want that."

He looked up the road for her ride.

"Is someone coming to get you?"

Erica shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess so. No one was teasing me. Brenda just wants what's best for me. It's okay if she treats me like a little girl sometimes." Erica answered.

Erica looked down the road.

"I think so. I mean I don't remember what uncle Scott told me this morning, but I don't want to get on the bus and miss him if he shows up for me." Erica said.

Daniel frowned.

"She does NOT want what is best for you, Erica.  You don't have to believe me, but I've seen her do things to other kids too much to know that she is doing this to make fun of you.  She's not a good person.  But you believe and do what you want.  I'll be here when you are ready to see what she is really up to."

Scott arrived just as she told him she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do.

He pulled up next to them, and he waited for her.