LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel sighed.

"Alright.  But if they make things too hard for you, I'm here to help, okay?"

He walked into class with her.

He glared over at the popular girls wondering what they wanted from this young lady.

Erica #1 o

The class went on without too much trouble for a while.

Eventually, the teacher called on students to work on examples of the lesson they were learning.

Erica #1 oo

Daniel looked her direction, and frowned wondering what she was going to ask for.  He wasn't sure if the teacher would let her go or not.

The popular girls caught on to what Erica was doing, and they raised their hands, to test if her, if she would drop her hand or not, knowing that they had told her not to go ahead of any of the popular girls.

Erica #1 ooo 

Unfortunately, she saw Angela's hand first.

"Yes, Angela?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

Angela smiled as she walked by Erica.

Brenda smiled and kept her hand up, too.

Eventually, the teacher shouted when the third girl asked to go to the bathroom.

"No one is going to the bathroom until class is over," she said stopping it after only letting Angela go.  "I don't know what you girls think you had planned, but you can talk after school."

She then continued the lesson.

Erica #1 ooo

Brenda smiled.  She got what she was after, stopping poor Erica from getting to the bathroom during class.

The teacher went on talking ignoring poor Erica jiggling her foot.  

"These kids will do anything to get out of class," she breathed to herself.

Daniel frowned when he saw Erica starting to wiggle a little bit.  He was a little concerned she was not going to make it to the bathroom.

Erica #1 ooo oo

The lesson was nearly wrapped up, and the kids were putting their books away in about half an hour....

Brenda looked over towards Erica hoping to catch her eye.

She wanted to let her know that she should follow the popular girls to the bathroom if she still wanted to go.

Erica #1 ooo ooo oo

Brenda nodded and winked as she saw the other girl pressing her hand into her crotch.  She planned to let Erica use the bathroom if Erica was nice about it, and she would even make the other girls let Erica cut in line since it looked like she was close to leaking.

The bell rang, and Brenda stood up and motioned for Erica to join her.

Daniel stood up and frowned at Brenda beckoning at Erica.

"Do you know what she wants?" Daniel asked Erica.

Erica stood up.

"I need to use the bathroom and she's going to take me so no one bothers me." Erica said.

Erica hurried out to where the popular girls were, slipping a finger in her mouth as she got to them. She felt a little pee come out, but quickly stopped it.

Daniel frowned thinking that if anyone were to bother her about it, it would be that group.  However, he didn't stop her if she thought they were going to let her go.

Brenda smiled when she came over with a finger in her mouth.

"How are you feeling, little one?" she asked her.

"Now, some of us big girls have to go, but if you've peed a bit in your panties, then we don't want you to have a full accident, so if you admit to us you've wet, we'll let you go first."

She started to put her hand around the other girl, protectively as they walked towards the girls' room.

Erica blushed as Brenda talked to her, calling her little one. 

"I'm okay."Erica answered around her finger.

Erica looked down as Brenda put her hand around her.

"Yes, I had a little accident. My panties are damp." Erica said.

Brenda whispered to her "Good girl."

She brought her into the bathroom and told everyone to get out of their way.

"Now," she emphasized at a couple of kids who were clearly older than Erica.

They moved.

Brenda brought Erica into the toilet and then helped her pull down her pants so she could confirm how wet she had gotten herself.

"Good girl," she said to her when she confirmed that she had indeed wet a little bit.  "You didn't make a big deal of it, and you came and told me you were wetting yourself instead of just waiting for an accident to happen because you might have had to wait in line for your turn."

Though Brenda whispered, the echo of the bathroom made it feel like everyone in the bathroom had heard her tell everything about what happened with Erica.

Erica blushed as Brenda called her a good girl. She went with Brenda into the bathroom and waited as she got the other girls to move, then went in the stall.

She blushed again as Brenda pulled her pants and panties down. She looked miserable as she knew everyone hearts Brenda. Erica sat down and started peeing.

"Good girl," Brenda patted her lap as she peed.  "You really didn't lie about almost peeing your pants, either.  Your undies are a little wet, huh?"

She patted her hand.

When Erica was done, Brenda helped her pull her wet panties back into place and then pulled up her pants and fastened them.  She then took her to the sink to wash her hands and her own hands.

Some of the girls looked at the ground when the two came out.  A couple snickered and seemed to try to look at her butt hoping to see if she peed enough to be seen, but were disappointed.

After getting her hands washed, Brenda took her off to their last class of the day.

Erica nodded her head. 

Erica let Brenda take care of her, dressing her and washing her hands. She slipped her finger in her mouth, smelling a little soap.

She walked with Brenda to the classroom.

Brenda smiled and patted the girl on the back all the way to their next class.

Daniel saw them come in, and he frowned as he watch them sit down.  He was a little bit worried that Brenda was now trying to keep the girl close and make her do everything she said.  That couldn't be good.

"You want to eat with me and my friends at lunch, don't you?" Brenda asked her.  "Because since you kind of peed, you'll smell like a baby, but no one will dare bring it up as long as you are with us.  You can leak pee pee in your panties all you want, and we'll protect you so no one calls you a baby to your face, okay?"

She smiled at the new girl.

Daniel couldn't hear what she said, but he was sure that Brenda was being mean now matter how Erica reacted.