LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

"Uncle Scott, huh?  Why'd you have to do that?"

He started to eat.

"I'm glad you are at our school.  So, is this your first day, or did I just not notice yo before?"

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My father died, and then things happened and we lost our house. Thankfully uncle Scott decided to let us move in with him." Erica said.

"Yes, today's my first day, well actually our first day. I have a little sister. We were just enrolled today. She's in elementary school." Erica informed.

Daniel smiled.

"Well, if you need any help, just let me know, and I'll do what I can to help, okay?"

He smiled.

"I'm kind of a loner because I don't like the games those mean kids play.  I just try to ignore them as much as I can, but if they seem to be getting to someone that looks vulnerable, then I have fought them to help others before."

Daniel shrugged.

"That's because you're a nice person and not into trying to humiliate or make others suffer just so you can gain a bit of status at school.  Most of what they do, is to limit anyone that they see as a threat to their status."

He sighed.

"If they tell you to do something to make sure your status stays weaker than their own, it is easier if you do it, but it can also be really embarrassing.  If they tell you to do something really mean, just let me know and we'll figure something out, okay?"

He didn't know how to tell her that they might make her pee her pants in the classroom at least once to make sure that she knew her place.

He smiled and soon lunch was over.

They were just about to start fifth period, when a note ended up on her desk.

New girl?  You should know that Brenda and I are in charge of the whole 8th grade.  If you don't want any trouble, you better talk to us after this class so we can make sure you know the rules.

Daniel didn't see the note pass by him as they had routed it around him knowing he can be a busy body when they were trying to introduce new kids to how things worked at their school.

Erica walked with Daniel to class. She sat down at a desk and a few seconds later there was a piece of paper on her desk. She looked at the note and frowned. She looked around the room to see who wrote the note.

She didn't know who Brenda was or who else was involved.

At home, Scott had taken Rebecca to meet one of his friends' wives.

"This is Jason and Linda Harrison," he told her as they pulled up in the afternoon.  "When I'm at work, I'd like to know that you have someone to talk to, I wanted to introduce you before you have to be at home all by yourself."

He walked with her to the door of the house to ring the bell.

A girl with Yellow-blond waved at her as she looked around to see who wrote the note or who Brenda was.

Lacey didn't have much trouble at school in the afternoon....

Before Erica knew it, class was over.

Scott waited until Linda answered.

"Oh, um..., Jason is at work right now, Scott."

"That's okay.  I was just introducing my sister-in-law.  She doesn't drive, and I thought it would be good for her to know someone.  I took today off to take her around shopping and getting to know someone that she could talk to, maybe, when you are free of course."

Linda smiled.

"Come on in, then."

She led them to the dining room where she got them some tea to drink.

Scott smiled.

"You forget, I don't drink tea."

"Yeah, sorry, what about your sister-in-law?"

"She's staying at my house, so she doesn't drink it either."

"How about some grape juice then?"

"She'll be good with that.  I'll just have water."

Linda nodded and got Rebecca some grape juice.

Then she sat down after getting Scott some water to talk.

Daniel started to stand up to leave the room, and he looked to Erica to see if she was coming.

The girl that wrote the note stood up with three other girls, and they started to walk towards the door, but they waited just outside, for Erica to come and talk to them.

Linda started to talk about this and that with Rebecca.

"I'll be along in a few minutes." Erica told Daniel.

She waited for Daniel to leave, then started out of the room. She saw the girls standing just outside the door.

Erica stopped to see what they were going to say to her.

The biggest among them smiled.

"I'm Brenda.  I'm queen bee around here.  Understand?"

She looked the new girl in the eye.

"If you understand, nod."

"These are my generals.  They make sure everyone lives within their appointed rank.  I don't know you that well, yet, so until further notice, you are in the baby ranks.  You do anything anyone else says, and when I see you, you need to have your thumb or your finger in your mouth.  Go on, put your finger in your mouth because you are standing right in front of me."

"Good girl," Brenda nodded with a smile.  "From now on, anytime you recognize one of the cool girls, you put your finger in your mouth.  Oh, and if one of the cool girls is waiting for the toilet, you automatically give them your place in line and you go to the back of the line so that no one else has to suffer from a cut in line."

She put her hands on her hips.

"Okay?"

Brenda smiled.

"Good girl.  You can go off with your new friend now, if you want."

She gave her a light push to send her on her way so the other cool kids knew that she was not considered one of the cool girls, at least not for the moment.

Daniel could imagine what they wanted to tell her.

"Don't listen to them," he warned her.  "They will just get you in trouble.  Whatever they said, don't buy it for even a minute."

He put a protective arm around her.  

"I promise, I'll tell you all the important things you really need to know, and things that won't get you in trouble with your parents or the school."

Daniel walked with her to their third class.

"What kind of rules did they tell you, anyway?" he asked her wondering what their plan with the new girl was.