LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise frowned and watched her pee her pants some.

She shook her head and made her pee a little more and then a little more.

When she was happy that Lacey was wet enough, she nodded and held out her hand to her.

"Let's go see if Mr. Wilcox will let me take you potty now," she whispered.

Her seat had a little puddle in it from as much as Denise insisted that she pee.  Her butt was wet and obvious from the back, but her middle was still mostly unnoticed if she was careful in how she moved.

As they got up to go get the teacher, some of the kids could see the back of her pants was wet, and they pointed and whispered, but when Denise shot them a look, they became quiet.  Denise scared most of the girls and even some of the boys.

"Mr. Wilcox, sir?  Lacey knows she's not supposed to interrupt class, so that's why she was scared to tell you, but it's almost too late.  She's started to wet herself.  Can I please show her the bathrooms?"

Mr. Wilcox frowned as Denise turned Lacey to show him her wet bottom.

"Take her to see the nurse," he sighed.  "I mean... after she finished in the toilet, if she can make it before she soaks herself."

He bent down to Lacey.

"Sweetie?  You don't have to wait until you are peeing your pants.  If it's an emergency, I won't be mad if you go to the bathroom.  If you're not supposed to ask because we are in the middle of something important, but you know you're going to wet yourself like this again, just go.  I will not be happy you left class, but if you explain you held it as long as you can, and you just don't want to pee your pants, then we'll talk to your daddy and make sure you are okay.  Your health is more important than one lesson, okay?"

Lacey stood up and took Denise's hand. She blushed as she was led through the lunch room to the teacher. 

She waited with her head down as Denise talked to the teacher. She wanted to fall in a hole and disappear. She wet her pants some more.

When the teacher talked to her she listened and nodded.

"Yes sir." Lacey nodded.

(I looked back to make sure.  I think you mixed up the RPs.  They are in the reading class, not the lunch room, yet.)

The teacher smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Go ahead and go to the bathroom, and then Denise, just take her to the lunch room.  It's almost time for us to head that way.  Well, after you are both done with the nurse, okay?"

He smiled at them both.

"Good girls."

Then he turned his attention to the rest of the class.

Lacey leaking ooo ooo

Denise took Lacey out into the hall, and then she stopped her and turned her to face her.

"Lacey, honey.  I'm sorry, but you are in no condition to go to the bathroom.  What are you going to do once you pull down your pants to pee?  You can't really pull them back up, the way they are soaked, and we can't have you walk to the nurse naked.  The boys will see."

She whispered in her ear.

"Just finish in your pants, and I'll take you to see the nurse, okay?"

She put Lacey's hand on her front of her pants so she could feel the wetness that Denise could now see.  She put the other hand on her bottom and on the backs of her legs.

"See?  Even if you go potty, everyone will still think you peed your pants.  You can't really hide it, Lacey."

Denise smiled and nodded at her.

"Next time I ask you to pee just a little bit, so the teacher can see you needed me to help you ask, try not to wet after I tell you that it's enough, or everyone in fifth grade will think you're a baby, Lacey.  I was trying to help you, not embarrass you."

She hugged her and then took her hand after she peed herself completely and walked her towards the nurse.

When they got to the nurse's room, she walked over and whispered to the nurse.

The nurse came back and bent down to Lacey.

"Having a hard day, honey?" she asked as she held out her hand.  "We can come to the back where no one will see, and I'll see what I have that you can wear for the rest of the day."

She took her to the back curtained area, and then she went and looked for some clothes.  She came back with a pull up that she sometimes put on first or second graders that had trouble making it to the bathroom, and she showed her a skirt.

"Is this okay, or do you want me to call home and see if they can bring you some clothes?"

By now, Erica's math class was over, and she was headed to language arts.

Lacey blushed and looked down.

"I'm sorry." Lacey said.

Lacey waited while Denise talked with the nurse. She went with the nurse to the back and waited for her to come back. She didn't sit down.

Lacey saw the clothes the nurse and sighed. 

"These are good. Please don't call home." Lacey said.

She was afraid of what Scott would do when he found out she had an accident.

Mrs. Young smiled and nodded.

She helped Lacey get dressed in the clean clothes and then smiled again.

"You can go with your new friend.  I think you are headed to lunch, now, or your class should be soon, honey."

She nodded her off.

"If you need to be changed again, just come and see me.  It's okay to be nervous on your first day, sweetheart."

Denise waited patiently for her friend to come back so they could go to lunch together.

Denise frowned.

"What do you mean?" she asked her.  "Aren't you just wearing panties like always?"

She pushed the girl's skirt up a little and bent down to look up under when it was apparent she didn't want her skirt lifted.

"Oh, wow!  She put you in that?  Well, at least you don't have to worry if you pee again, huh?"

She reached out with a hand.

"No one can see unless they try to look under your skirt."

Daniel was in Erica's language arts class, too.

He sat next to her.

Denise smiled and nodded.

"That's good, at least.  If you do accidentally show it, at least it's kind of a grown up one for a bigger kid than for a little one never knows any better."

She smiled at her.

"Let's just try to forget it and get some lunch.  If we don't talk about it, no one will really notice it, I'm sure."

She walked her to the lunchroom, saw her class, and cut up into it in the last of the line of her class.

Soon enough, they were sitting and eating.

Lacey blushed but nodded, agreeing with Denise.

"Okay. I am hungry." Lacey admitted.

Lacey followed Denise, taking her hand so she wouldn't lose her as Denise pushed her way through the line. She let go once they reached their class.

Lacey got her food and followed Denise to the table. She set down her tray, then sat down carefully so her skirt stayed in place.

Denise ate along with Lacey until they were both full.

When they were ready, Denise rose her hand to be dismissed.

"We empty our trays this way," Denise told Lacey.  "We have to put the trash in the trash cans, and then we put our trays and forks and spoons on the counter here, where they take them to wash them."

They went to school at a smaller school where they still did things the old way where most of the dishes the children ate from were actually plastic and not Styrofoam or something else that would had to the dumps.

"We can go out to recess and play anywhere in the yard you want."

"Okay, then, just follow me and do what I do," Denise smiled.

Erica's class was now just getting ready to go to lunch.

Daniel leaned over at her as they cleaned up to go, and he whispered.

"Are you meeting anyone to have lunch with?"

"You can sit with me," he blushed.  "I mean, if you want to.  It sucks to eat by yourself because you don't know anyone."

He smiled though he was still a bit read from blushing at asking her to sit with him.

Then he started to get ready to walk her out of the classroom.

They were in the middle of the line when a couple of girls looked her direction and pointed at her as though they were talking about her.

Daniel looked towards them with concern on his face.  He didn't think Erica had done anything to get herself gossiped about at school already.

He sighed and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Just ignore those two girls," he nodded at the two pointing at her.  "They're the mean girls at school, and everyone knows it, but since they are popular, everyone wants to suck up to them and get on their goodside none the less."