LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Once everyone was ready, Scott led them all to his truck so he could take the kids to school to register them.

He went to the elementary school first.

After they had Lacey registered, a girl with honey medium somewhere between brown and blond hair came in to take Lacey to her class.

"Hi, new girl.  My name is Denise.  What's yours?"

Then he ushered Erica and Rebecca into the truck to go get Erica registered for school....

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's a cute name," the girl said with a smirk.  "I'm going to take you to our class, okay?"

She held out a hand.

"So, where did you come from anyway?"

Scott finally got Erica to the middle school, and he took Rebecca and Erica into the building smiling.

"Yo ready to get back into a daily routine?" he asked Erica.

Denise smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you are in my class."

She took her to their room, and opened the door.

"Mr. Wilcox?  I got her."

"Very good.  We are about to start REading."

In the office, Scott filled out papers and gave Erica some sheets to work out her own classes.

The only thing she had to be sure of, was to include Math, Social Studies, Science, Language Arts, Life Skills, and PE, and she had to choose one class of her choice besides.

They were about to start third period.

Lacey walked with Denise back to class. She looked around the room as they got inside.

Erica took the papers and looked them over. She put down the required courses and thought about what elective to choose. Finally she picked computers.

Lacey saw desks arranged in groups of four with two facing two and next to each other.  In the middle of each group of desks, there were a basket of books, and the teacher was sitting at his desk, and watching the students get ready.

"We always start with silent reading when it's reading time," Denise told her.  "During reading time, you are not allowed to leave the room no matter what.  and during silent reading, you are not supposed to disturb the teacher at all because he will be testing different students' reading levels every day."

The teacher smiled to them both.

"Come on in, and get a book to read.  Denise, show her how we do silent reading."

Then he called a student back to his desk.

Denise took her to a counter in the room, and there was one basket with a  sheet of paper.  The paper had lines all down it, and across the top line, it had sections:

Title:: pages:: What this part was about:: 

"You put the title of your book you choose to read here, then the page numbers are reading next to it, and finally, you write a brief summery of what the story is about so far."

She show her her own paper when she got to her desk.  Then she looked in the basket of books and found the same book she was reading on for the last two days.

"I've been reading this book.  See?"

She showed her her own bookmark so people in her group knew not to touch her book until she was finished.

"You should pick a really short book for today because you don't have a bookmark yet to hold your own book for a few days."

She waited for Lacey to choose a book.

"We can sit anywhere we want for silent reading.  I'm going to sit under my desk for privacy."

Then she went under her desk and started reading.

When Erica was done picking her classes, the office lady nodded at the schedule, put it in the computer, and then she printed out the schedule for her.

"They are in the middle of third hour," she told her.  "Go on to class, and show the teacher this note.  You will be excuse for being late since you got a pass from the office and this is your first day."

Lacey listened to Denise and the teacher. She took a paper sims wrote her name on it. She picked a short book and went back to her desk and started reading.

"Thank you ma'am." Erica said.

She took the pass and the schedule. She looked at the schedule and left the office to find her class.

Lacey's class read silently for about 20 minutes, and then they gathered into groups.

"Denise, share your book with Lacey until I can get her one later."

Denise nodded.

"We read these chapter books," Denise explained to her.  "We all choose the version of story we think we might like, and then we make groups depending on the book we chose, and then we read together.  I guess you get to read in my group."

Denise opened her book.

Bridge to Terribithia

"This is our book this time around."

They started to read about a boy and his family and how this boy made an unlikely friend who didn't seem to understand society's rules in their small town, and who he decided he would run around with anyway.  The friend was a girl, which was reason enough for the other fifth graders to tease them, but then, this friend kept doing things that they thought was weird.

(The book was better than the movie, but that's probably the case with over 80% of the cases where books become movies).

They read in their groups for about 40 minutes, until the teacher called the class together.

"Each of the books plays with the idea of a sub-story within the main story.  Now, let's discuss how the author is pulling this off."

Mr. Wilcox went on having the kids talk about how their main characters, were pretending, dreaming, or otherwise involved in a secondary plot that was more of a fantasy within the story's setting.

Mr. Wilcox didn't push Lacey or anyone else who was shy to talk at the moment.  This part was not so much for a grade as it was just for them to collect ideas.

As they collected ideas, Denise reached over and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Don't you have anything to add?" she whispered to her.

Erica was soon in a third period class, Math, and the teacher was showing something the blackboard while the other students were listening.

Denise giggled.

"It's okay, Lacey.  You don't have to."

She hugged her as though protecting her, and the rest of the group immediately knew what that meant.  They watched as Denise put a hand around her and she nodded at the others to continue.

Erica had a boy sitting right behind her.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked her as though she seemed scared or upset or something.

Lacey #1 o

Denise watched Lacey carefully, and made sure she was as comfortable as possible.

"Don't be too worried," Daniel told her.  "If you share your schedule with me, I'll make sure you get to your classes on time.  I know where everything is."

He reached up and put both his hands on her shoulders as though to massage her, though he just rubbed lightly being a little nervous of really working it in since he was kind of new to touching girls at all, at least, as far as touching girls while recognizing them to be girls.  He played tag when he was little, but at that time, to him, kids were just kids.  Not like now where girls definitely looked a little different than boys did.

(Sorry, I forgot to mention, Daniel is in Erica's math class)

Daniel smiled when Erica flinched.

"Don't worry.  I promise, I won't hurt you."

He took his hands away from her, not wanting to scare her.

Denise and the rest of the fifth grade looked up at the teacher as he called them all back to one group, and then they started to share what was going on in the different books.

The easiest book that some of the kids were reading, was Where the Wild Things Are.  The kids told the teacher that obviously, the boy was playing for most of the story, and it was probably a continued play from when he was trying to eat the dog.

Eventually, came time for the students to fill in another sheet where it talked about using substory lines, flashbacks, memories, and so on in stories.  

Lacey #1 ooo

"I'm sorry. I'm just not used to people touching me like that." Erica replied.

She turned her attention back to the teacher.

Lacey listened to what everyone was saying when she called them back together and started filling out the paper. She pumped her leg up and down as her need to pee grew.

Daniel smiled and nodded.

"I should have asked.  I'm sorry."

He then looked up at the teacher.

Denise noticed that Lacey looked uncomfortable.

She whispered to her.

"Do you want to use the bathroom?"

Lacey #1 ooo oo

"I can't give you permission, but you let me ask the teacher for you, we can see what he says."

Denise put a hand on her shoulder.

"If you peed a little bit, and go up and whisper to him that you are getting ready to pee your pants, he might let you go."

Denise smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'll go with you to get the teacher, but if I do, I need a reason to help you.  You're going to have to be wet enough that I noticed you peed, so it can look like I'm telling on you so you can get some help."

She frowned at Lacey.

"I'm sorry, but it's just strange if I go up to the teacher and talk to him for you unless there is no way the teacher can miss that I noticed you had to pee really bad, and that means you need to be wet."

Even though Lacey was wet, a little bit, apparently, she wasn't wet enough because Denise kept looking at her lap, expecting her to pee a little bit (more) in her pants.