LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Her panties weren't that wet, and she still had quite a bit left to go into the toilet....

peeing oooo out of ooo ooo ooo

Scott hugged Erica towards him.

"Don't be scared," he told her.  "You should have gone a little earlier, but it's okay.  I already promised you once, and I mean it.  If either of you little girls pee your pants, you just tell Uncle Scott the truth, and the only trouble you'll be in, is that you're wearing wet pants, okay?"

He kissed the side of her head.

Erica leaking o

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott looked over at Rebecca.

"Honey?  Can you get your older daughter a change of panties and pants?  The way she's wiggling, I don't think she's going to make it, and I don't want her trying to change herself because it will give her time to imaging all kinds of torture she might be afraid I could do to her if she wets her pants."

He pulled Poor Erica on his lap.

"Don't be scared, baby."

Lacey peeing ooo ooo / ooo ooo ooo

Erica leaking ooo o

Scott started to feel her wetting her pants and he just smiled massaged her shoulders.

"Good girl," he whispered to her as she peed her pants.  "Just trust Uncle Scott, baby."

Eventually, Lacey was done, but it was pretty much too late for Erica.

"Just finish in your pants, baby," Scott whispered to her.  "It's too late to get to the bathroom, and Uncle Scott is going to make it all alright, okay?"

It wouldn't be long before Lacey would be back and watching her older sister peeing her pants.

Lacey's panties were pretty wet, but her jeans were only noticeable if she opened her legs or if she showed her butt purposefully, but if she hid her butt and kept her legs closed, it would be hard for anyone to see that her pants were wet.

Scott smiled as the big girl eventually finished peeing her pants.

"Alright, sweetie," Scott cooed at her.  "I know you're embarrassed and scared, but I'm not mad, okay?"

He helped her stand up, and then pulled her towards him to stand in front of him, facing him.  Then he started to undo her pants.

"It's okay, baby," he whispered to her.  "You're a good girl.  We're just going to change you, baby."

Scott showed Erica the clean panties and pants before he pulled down her pants.  He wanted her to know what his intentions were.

Then he slipped her pants and panties off of her and then handed her her panties.

"Go ahead, sweetie, put them on," he told her holding her at the waist.  "I want you to do it right here so you know by looking at me that I'm not mad and don't imagine all kinds of things I could do to you once you are dressed.  I'm not going to do anything other than watch you get dressed, baby."

He then handed her her pants.

"See?"

He let her get her clothes back on, and then he reached over, put a pillow on his lap to protect her bottom from getting wet again, and the he pulled her into his lap again and kissed the side of her head.

"You tell Uncle Scott the truth, and Uncle Scott will never ever spank you for peeing your pants... at least not for doing that alone.  If you lie, I may have to spank for that.  Understand?"

Erica looked at the panties as Scott undressed her. She nodded and took the panties from him, stepping into them and pulling them up.

She finished getting dressed and climbed onto the pillow on Scott's lap.

"Yes sir." Erica answered, blushing.

Lacey came closer to Scott and stood there.

"What is it, honey?" Scott asked Lacey when she got close to them.

He was trying to comfort Erica so she couldn't be scared that she was in trouble.

"Are your panties wet?" Scott asked Lacey.

He stood up and put Erica down.

"I'll hold you again in a bit, Erica, but your sister needs a little help."

He picked Lacey up.

"Come on, I need to change too.  Someone else peed while you were in the bathroom...."  He didn't quite tell her who.

He took her to her room and started to go through her clothes for something clean to wear.

Scott found a short sleeve t-shirt and a pair of shorts for Lacey.  He held them up to her, and then found a pair of panties for her.

"Okay, arms up," he said getting ready to fully undress her so he could get her dressed in clean clothes.

Scott wasn't too careful about her modesty because to him, she was just a little baby girl, and she didn't seem to mind, so he just took everything off at once so as to not take any chance that anything wet got on anything clean.

He then patted her on the head and pointed at his own attire to let her know he would hug her, but he didn't want to make her clean clothes smell.

"Go out to the living room and watch TV if you like," he told her.  "I'll just be in the shower for a few minutes."

Scott got showered and changed, and then he went to see how Rebecca was doing.  He figured if both her children had already peed their pants, then Rebecca must be getting close, or might have to go.  He didn't think she should pee her pants in front of her children, if it could be helped.

"Rebecca?" he motioned for her to come back to the hall to talk to her and to check her.

"Are you okay?" he asked checking by putting a hand on her bottom to see if she was wet.

Rebecca wss sitting on the couch watching tv. She was waiting for Scott to come out of the bathroom so she could use it.

When he called her into the hall she got up and went to him.

"Yes, I'm good." Rebecca answered.

"I do need to pee though." She admitted.

Scott frowned.

"Why didn't you go earlier, sis?  You aren't going to wet, are you?" he whispered afraid of the other girls hearing.  "Just go ahead and go and we can talk about it later if we need to, okay?"

He rubbed her back as he let her pass not wanting her to disgrace herself if she didn't have to.

Rebecca #1 000 000 

"You were in the bathroom and I didn't want to disturb you. No I'm not wet." Rebecca said.

Rebecca hurried past Scott into the bathroom. She pulled down her pants and panties and quickly sat down on the toilet. She started peeing right away.

Scott watched her hurry off into the bathroom, and he smiled as she went in.

Then he walked back to the other girls.

Sitting between them, he motioned for each of them to sit on his lap.

"You little ones don't need to worry about little things like what happened earlier, babies.  No matter what problems you have, if you come to Uncle Scott, we'll work through them."

"Good," Scott smiled and kissed each of them on the face.  "Now, I think it's bed time.  You two have had a long day, haven't you?"

He let them off his lap, picked the younger Lacey up to carry her and held out his hand to Erica.

"Tomorrow, we'll get you two registered for school, okay?"