LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good.  I think we should do it at about Seven on Sundays so we have time to read a couple of Chapters together without interruptions, and also it is late enough, that if the kids were doing something with friends, they have plenty of time to get home before the Bible Reading."

He smiled at them.

"I want you kids to have as normal a childhood as I can give you, but I think knowing something about God, even if you don't believe, might help you to think about others and be more considerate people."

He looked at Rebecca.

"And it might help you, too, to get out of your depression and to help you teach your girls how to be good people when they grow up."

Scott finished his and then he looked right at Erica.

"Erica, help your mom collect the dishes and put them in the sink.  I need to teach mommy how to wash dishes.  While I'm doing that, I want you both to go watch TV and stay in there until I come and check on you."

He thought he was being kind to Rebecca though.  It would be embarrassing if he told her she was doing something so basic wrong in front of her children, but he really thought she needed to be taught.

Scott smiled when Rebecca waited for him.

"Okay, sweetheart, you are going to watch me wash a dish, and then you are going to get a similar dish and try what I show you.  Then, I'll correct you as we go.  It's very important you get dishes clean when you wash them, or you can make your whole family sick."

He started with a simple flat plate....

Scott then took the next plate, and he put it in her hands and then he helped her wipe it, and then he held the plate up to her face.

"See?" he said.  "We missed something," and he pointed out the bit of food on the side.  Then he put it under the water again and had her wipe it with him and even scratch at it with his nail and then wipe it again until it was clean.  Then again, he pulled the plate up so she could see.

"Now, the plate is clean, sweetie."

He then patted her butt.

"You try the next one by yourself, and then show me when you think you're done, okay?"

Rebecca looked at the plate and nodded that she saw the plate was dirty. She wiped the plate again with him.

"Yes sir. I see the plate is clean." Rebecca said.

Rebecca blushed a little when he patted her bottom and took another plate. She wiped the plate with her cloth and looked it over. She wiped out in the water and wiped it again.

"How's this?" Rebecca asked, showing the plate to Scott.

He smiled and nodded.

"You did a good job.  Try the last plate, then?"

He stood a little further back so he wasn't breathing right down her back as she did the last flat dish.  

Then he went  up again and show her how to wash a glass....

Scott showed her how to wash a glass, and then he helped her wash one, and then he had her demonstrate what she learned on a third one.  He kept at it just like that with every single thing including spoons and forks.

Once the dishes were done, he went and led her to the table where he poured her some juice.

"Calm yourself, now, sis."

Scott smiled and nodded.

"What animal are they talking about?"

He knew he could see for himself by watching TV, but he was trying to get used to the way the kids talked.  It had been so long since he had been allowed to see them.  He just wanted to soak up everything about them.

Scott smiled and rubbed their backs trying to relax them.  He thought they were sort of shifting around because they were not used to him yet, and he was sitting right next to them.  After all, they had been told very harsh stories about him before.

"Dingos!  I used to like Dingos when I was younger.  Something about a wild dog in a place where they don't really belong sort of captivated my interest when I learned that most animals in Australia have pouches, but dingos were more like dogs."

He pulled the two girls tighter towards him hugging them.

"Don't be nervous, ladies.  I promise, I won't hurt you, and your own mother is right there watching to keep you safe, you know."

Erica ooo ooo o

Lacey ooo ooo oo

Scott frowned.

"I don't see how you can both go at the same time," he said.  "So, let's see....  Lacey is the younger child, isn't she?" he looked at Erica.  "You should be mature about it and let her go first.  You stay here with me while your sister goes, and when she comes back, then I'll let you go.  Is that alright?"

He looked to both girls.

Erica #1 ooo ooo oo

Lacey #1 ooo ooo ooo

As Lacey gets to the bathroom door: 

Lacey leak oo

Erica #1 ooo ooo ooo

"Yes, I guess so." Erica agreed.

Lacey hurried to the bathroom. She didn't quite make it as she started wetting herself. She quickly pulled down her pants and her panties then sat down and started to pee.

Erica wss now dancing around the living room.