LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Soon enough, everyone was at the table, and they were ready to order.

Scott smiled at the little girls.

"Go ahead and let your eyes do the talking," he told them.  "I want you to get full, so order whatever you want.  The more you eat, the better, so even if you waste a little bit, go ahead and get whatever looks good and you think will make you full."

He smiled over at Rebecca.

"You too, sis.  And if they are still hungry after they finish dinner, we might get them some dessert, too."

(You said Erica peed, but did Rebecca?  I don't think you mentioned if she went or not).

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica and Patty looked at the menu. A lot of dishes looked good to Erica, while Lacey looked at the children's menu.. Erica wanted a chicken dinner with peas and mashed potatoes. Lacey decided she wanted a hamburger and french fries.

Rebecca smiled and nodded. She looked over the menu and choose the chicken dinner as well.

(No, Rebecca didn't try.)

Scott sighed at Lacey.

"Honey, we can get you a hamburger another day.  I would really like to get you a regular dinner entry this time because you've been stuck with sandwiches for the last couple of weeks.  Are you sure you don't want something a little more filling, baby?"

He waited.

If she insisted she wanted the hamburger, he would let her have it, but he wasn't sure that was the best choice at the moment given how little he thought they had eaten in the last couple of weeks.

Scott sighed.

"Okay, get them what they want, and I'll have the steak dinner with mashed potatoes, gravey and peas and corn," he told the waitress.  "Please wait on the check as we may be ordering dessert depending on how full the children get."

He then smiled at them.

"And how about some sodas all around?" he asked the kids.  "If you don't like soda, then run it by me, but I can probably get you about anything you want to drink."

He nodded at Rebecca to do the same.

Rebecca #1 ooo

Lacey nodded at Scott and looked at the menu again. 

"Okay I'll have the chicken dinner too then." Lacey said.

Lacey and Erica nodded about the soda. Rebecca nodded as well.

Rebecca shifted in her seat. 

"I need to go to the bathroom." Rebecca told Scott.

Scott frowned a moment thinking he had just sent her to go.  He was starting to wonder if something was wrong with her.

But his frown might have reminded Rebecca of Jacob.  He had said Scott would be embarrassed if she made a big deal of something like this in public.  And he might not be happy about it.  Would he punish her just as Jacob would?

Scott sighed and waved an impatient hand.

"You're an adult," he started the same way Jacob said he would.  But then he surprised her.  "You don't need to ask my permission to go if we are somewhere you know has a bathroom.  I only ask Erica to ask because I want to know where she is since she is still a kid.  We can't protect her if we don't know where she is."

Rebecca #1 ooo o

Rebecca flinched as Scott frowned and talked to her. She expected to be yelled at and was surprised when she wasn't.

"Yes sir." Rebecca said.

Rebecca stood up and looked for the bathrooms and then headed back there. She returned to the table a few minutes later after having peed and sat back down again.

Scott was a little surprised and sad when she flinched.  It was like she was afraid he was going to hit her or something.  He couldn't believe someone could be so timid about asking to use the bathroom.

He was happy when she went off to use it though.

When Rebecca returned, Scott looked at the little girls.

"You girls did try your best to go, right?" he looked right at Lacey because she had not peed.  "I don't want you to be scared to ask if you have to go, but I would also like it if you tried to take advantage of chance give you when we are on the road.  There is not always a toilet available when you are on the road, girls."

He smiled at them.

He continued to eat and sighed at the thought that his brother could have these girls so scared, that the mom thought she was going to get hit or something just for telling him she had pee.  He thought he told her to go when they first got there, but regardless, she was an adult.  She had the right to go whenever she knew it was practical.  She had a right to believe her children would be given the same chance to go as she did, even if he wanted to protect them and ask them to ask so he knew where they were.

After about an hour, Scott looked to the children.

"Anyone have room for dessert?" he asked them.  "Anything you want on the menu, if you want it."

He smiled at the children and then at Rebecca, too.

"I'm pretty sure I'm getting an apple pie with a side of ice cream."

Erica looked at her mother. They had never been allowed to order dessert when they were out.

"Ice cream, please." Erica said.

"Me too." Lacey said. "Please."

"I'd like some pie too, please." Rebecca said.

Scott smile around at the table.

"So apple pie and ice cream for everyone?" he asked the kids letting them know they could have both ice cream and pie if they wanted it.  "And one more round of sodas?" he asked to boot.

He was enjoying spending money on the kids.  While his sister-in-law should have been adult enough to get him earlier and to not get in this rough a situation, he didn't hold it completely against her.  Somehow, he wondered if his dear brother had abused her in some way, given her reluctance to even move to use the bathroom unless she asked permission first.

Scott smiled and ordered what he promised and then let the kids enjoy the treat.  He glaced at Erica twice, and then he moved a finger at Rebecca to call her back off to the side while the little kids ate.  He wanted to comfirm something, but he didn't want to embarrass Erica about it.

When Rebecca finally got the hint to walk off towards the bathrooms with him, not into one, just far enough the girls didn't know what they were doing, nor could they hear him, he whispered.

"Does Erica need diapers at night, or is it actually Lacey that needs them?"

He thought Erica was a bit old to be wetting the bed, so he wanted to make sure she did before he bought her diapers that could cripple her self esteem if he forced her in one when she didn't need it.

Of course, Erica was the one that wets the bed....

Scott frowned.

"The teenager is the one that wets the bed?" he wanted to make sure he understood right.  "Okay.  I'll get her diapers to sleep in, but then I'll make Lacey wear them too.  I don't see how the younger one can be more potty trained than her older sister."

He gestured back to the table where the girls were eating.

He sat down and smiled at both the little girls.

"How is dessert?" he asked them.

Rebecca nodded. It did seem strange that her oldest was wetting her bed and Lacey wasn't. She went back to the table and sat down.

Lacey and Erica both smiled back.

"It's good uncle Scott." Erica said.

"Thank you." Lacey said.

"Good girls," Scott said sitting down once more to eat his ice cream.  "Later on, Erica, Uncle Scott and you are going to have a little talk at the drug store.  I want you to know, you are not in trouble, but I do want you to understand something, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"Don't worry, baby.  I'm not in the slightest angry, and you did nothing wrong.  I just think a little private talk will be more comfortable for you, sweetie."

He finished his dessert and sat back to wait on the girls.

Erica blushed but nodded, not knowing what he was going to discuss with her. When she and her daddy talked it usually ended with a spanking for her. Scott didn't seem mad at her.

Erica and Lacey ate their ice cream and most of their pie. They were soon finished as well. Rebecca cleaned Lacey's face with a napkin.

"Well, are we ready to go, kids?" he asked them.  "It's getting late, and I do need to stop at the drug store for something."

He wasn't sure he wanted to tell both kids at that moment the reason, though they might have overheard him and Rebecca talking earlier about it.  He wasn't sure.

Scott paid the bill, and while he had his wallet out, she suddenly turned to Lacey.

"How old are you again, baby?"

When she confirmed that she was ten, he gave her a dollar.

Then he confirmed how old Erica was, thirteen, and gave her two dollars.

"You may not understand right now," he told Erica.  "But I'm not playing favorites, and when you start middle school, you'll get more money then, too.  This is your allowance for this month.  You need to save it for something you really want, and I tell you that I'm not buying at that time for you.  If you have your own money, as long as it's not inappropriate, even if I say I won't buy it, it doesn't mean you can't buy it, okay?"

He then picked Lacey up, just as he always did now, and he carried her to the bathroom to wash off her face and hands.  Even if Rebecca wiped her a bit, there was no way a napkin would get her hands unsticky.

"There, that feels better, right?" he asked her.

The girls took the money, smiling at Scott.

"Thank you uncle Scott." They both said.

Lacey let herself be taken to the bathroom and washed. Rebecca took Erica into the girls bathroom and they raised their face and hands. They came out and waited for Scott and Lacey.

Scott carried Lacey patting her back comfortingly.

"You are really good girls," he whispered to her just before they met Rebecca and Erica.

Then he got them in the truck, made sure they had their new dolls with them, and finally started off towards the drug store.

Lacey #2 o

They were soon at the drug store, and Scott pulled Rebecca aside for a moment in the parking lot.

"You take Lacey, and get her some candy.  I want to have a word with Erica alone so I don't embarrass her in front of her little sister.  I'm going to explain things to her."

He smiled and looked at Rebecca hoping she understood why he felt he had to do this.

Then he reached for Erica's hand.

"Come with me, sweetheart."

Lacey #2 oo

When Scott had Erica out of earshot of her little sister and they were halfway to the diaper aisle, he turned and bent down to her.

"Erica, I know how this is going to sound and it might make you a little bit uncomfortable," he told her.  "But you have a bed wetting problem, right?"

He was trying to start off as sensitive and caring sounding as he could.

Lacey #2 ooo