LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Kimmy [+Pictures] (Complete)

On 9/10/2019 at 8:46 PM, Jayme said:

Oops Kimmy was so close, now who knows what will happen?

She'll never break!  Kimmy is indomitable!  She'll escape and expose the tortures of the facility and bring them all to JUSTICE

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

She'll never break!  Kimmy is indomitable!  She'll escape and expose the tortures of the facility and bring them all to JUSTICE

I'm betting on Kimmie having a 1st  birfyday party, forebers, and we'll all get invites and to share her plushies and dolls and rattles in her new playpen and maybe some cakes too and guve presents and birfyday girl hugs and the grownyups will sing the birthday song while we try to sing through our pacifiers *nodsnods* :)

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

?

No way!  She'll outsmart her caretaker and slip away into the night.  She'll bring the whole system down!

...you sound like you want her to be turned into a helpless baby!

you say helpless baby I say playmate and peer *nodsnods* :)

On 9/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, bbykimmy said:

Pshhh ? Justice is Kimmy in diapers ?

The sharp sound of snapping fingers brought me back.  My hands were untied.  I was sitting in the center of the white room, wearing the same soaked diaper.  The headphones were gone.  I looked up at my caregiver with glossy eyes and confusion written all over my face.  What... what had happened?  But before I could ask, she held out a photo for me to see.  Me, wearing my pink waddle pants and a frilly dress.  My thighs were forced apart by the thickness.  I could hardly walk in those.  I blushed.

"Please, Mommy, I—”

I froze, mid-sentence.  Mommy?  Did I just call her... why would I do that?!

"You remember that day, don't you? You remember how thickly padded you were, you remember what it was like to not be able to walk, to not be able to stand, you remember it well, you remember how helpless you felt..."

Statements. The woman gave her statements, not questions. She gave her absolutes that she couldn't possibly argue with, even without the conditioning.

"I... um..."

I shook my head, trying to shake the thoughts.  This wasn't anything like that!  She kidnapped me!  I didn't belong here, I wanted to go home!  But a part of me, deep down, longed for the memory in that photo...

"Lay down," she said.

I shook my head.

"You want to be changed, don't you?"

I looked down at the diaper.  It would leak if I wet myself again.  So, begrudgingly, I laid back and let her change me.  After all, she'd done it so many times already.

We didn't have anything inherently and solely thick, not the way that Kimberly had owned at home - that girl was surely far too into her imaginative notion of what being a well-behaved little pet was - but there were ways to make up for that. Kimmy laid down, and the woman untaped her diaper, her single diaper, the last single diaper she'd ever wear. From now on, Kimmy worked only in multiples.

"Hey, what are you—”

"Children are to be seen, not heard."

I felt my stomach sink, like a hole had opened up from under me.  I opened my mouth to say something else, but I... I couldn't.  I looked up at Mommy with momentary panic as she lifted my legs, putting a second diaper under me.  She taped it over the first, and then did the same with a third.  A fourth.  I shook my head in protest, but whenever I tried too hard to scream, lulling words filled my head.  The wheels on the bus go round and round... round and round... round and round...

"You're such a good girl, Kimberly.”

The glossy look in her eyes, the way the conditioning took hold, the thickness between her legs and the way she didn't even try was just... delightful. Some projects were simply business, some jobs we took on... in-fact, most of them, were for the sake of the client. But this time, this girl, this Kimberly... she was something special. She was coming home with the woman, one day. She was coming home with Mommy.

• Like 4

The door opened and I looked up at Mommy's bright smile.  Since yesterday, I'd been given one baby bottle after another.  The stack of diapers between my legs were soaked, but the wetness hadn't made its way to the outer one.  How long would she make me sit in these?  How long until she changed me?  

Then, as Mommy approached, she held out another photo.  Me, cowering, as I was sprayed with Febreeze.  The memory of that day rushed back to me.  No, no, no, no...

"We can play games together, little Kimmy, but games won't ever make you happy, pretend won't make you happy. You need for this to be real, my darling little pet."

Real was a scary concept, real meant giving up the pretense of control, real meant accepting an unfathomable truth. Real meant permanent.

"Please, Mommy..."

I looked up at her with terrified, nervous eyes.  But Mommy fished around in her bag all the same, pulling out a huge rubber bag and a plastic hose.  My heart raced.  I scrambled to my feet and bolted for the door - which she uncharacteristically left open - but the thickness between my legs forced me to waddle at the pace of a toddler.

The woman didn't even need to run, she didn't need to make a performance out of the chase. She even gave Kimmy a few moments head-start before catching up with her in a few short steps and taking her by the hair, the shoulder, and then the hand.

"You need to give yourself to me, Kimmy, if you want for this to be real. No more games, it's time to grow down."

Mommy pushed me roughly to the floor of the white room and raised my ass high in the air.  I felt cold air against my wet skin as she peeled each of the five diapers down, exposing my bare ass.  Real tears started to drip down my cheeks.  This wasn't fair!  I wasn't a baby!  I wasn't!

Just a quart this time, the woman mused, sliding the slippery nozzle directly into Kimberly's behind. In future, she'd take a lot more than that, but for now one quart could be cause for celebration and congratulations. The water began to rush, and the woman began to coo.

"There there, darling Kimmy. Let the truth wash over you... or inside of you."

I had only had one enema before, and I knew what would follow.  Once I was full of water, I wouldn't be able to hold it.  She'd pull up the backs of my diapers and I'd fill them right there in front of her.  She would watch, with that beautiful smile, as I fell even further into her clutches.  

Could I even escape anymore?  Was fighting it even worth it...?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! O_O I uhh, I don't think I've seen that photo before. Is it new?

All of them are new from here (unless you're on the Patreon, then you've seen them all).  It was a fun time - bought these comb-in hair dyes that month :D

MERFF!  OMG ❤️

Love you Merff, I can't be the best because you're the best!

And I had absolutely nothing to do with the scripting, that was the fun part for me - finding out what awful situation Sophie && Pudding put me in was something I looked forward to each time!!

On 9/17/2019 at 8:17 PM, GuybrushT said:

@Sophie ♥This series is the most vivid and real.  Oh, Kimmy, looked at what Sophie's done with your photos....

Actually, @bbykimmy , to what extent do you author the script?

Merffly,

Merff

P.S.  Miss you!  You are the best.

:o HI MERFF!!!!!  Miss u!!!

Glad you're enjoying Kimmy's demise! ^_^ 

I looked up at Mommy with tearful eyes as she showed me a new picture.  What was this?  The fifth photo?  The tenth?  I felt like I'd been in this facility for weeks.  My resistance had faltered after I filled my diapers a few days ago, and now I just wanted to go home.  But there I was, in the photo, with a thick diaper between my legs and a leash tied to my neck.

"Mommy, I'm a good girl... no more..."

"You are, you're a very good girl, Kimberly. Now. You're good, now, but like any little pet one brings into their house, can I really truly be sure you're a good decision?"

This was new, this was a line of dialog not yet presented: bring into her house, that's the woman said. Was she truly planning to keep Kimberly?

As she approached me, I slid to the floor, plopping down on my diapered tush as I'd been taught.  I'm a baby around grown ups.  If she's near me, I'm not allowed to stand.  As she fitted me with a thick steel collar, I didn't move a muscle.  I didn't protest.  I didn't argue.  I knew better these days...

"S-see Mommy?  I'm good... I'm a good girl... please..."

"Mmm, I think that might be true."

The woman leaned down, bending at the waist, and put her face close to Kimberly with a smile while her hand took the steel collar in a firm grasp.

"You're awfully clever, though, Kimmy, aren't you? You could just be playing the long game, waiting for a chance to rebel. I think I'm going to need to continue working on you, training you, programming you... for a while longer."

I shook my head and tried to pull away.  But that was a mistake.  I knew it was a mistake, but my instincts kicked in.  She held tight to the collar - irremovable around my neck - and pulled me to the center of the room.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted," she said, and latched a chain to my collar with a lock.  Then, she fed the other end of the chain through a loop on the floor.  I couldn't move more than five feet away from that spot, chained up like a dog.  Tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'm a good girl," I repeated again.

"And a good girl will follow every single direction she's given, no matter what."

The woman reached into her pocket and pressed a button on an unseen remote control, which started a set of the speakers on the ceiling, giving commands in her own voice. Two steps forward. Play dead. Beg. Wet. And so forth. And after each verbal command was a tick tock tick, and an electric shock up the chain to her collar if she didn't obey.

"I'll see you in a few hours, Kimmy. Let's see how your programming sticks."

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Mommy held out the photo.  A screenshot, from one of my videos.  Nothing special.  Almost normal.  I looked up at her in confusion.  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad... maybe things were starting to look up!  But then she pulled a video recorder out of her bag and the little red light blinked on.  Recording.  I felt fresh tears come to my eyes.

"Momm--"

I hesitated at the word.  It was all I could call her.  I shook my head and my stomach started to churn.  The laxatives she had forced down my throat an hour ago had made their way through me.

"Isn't this one easy? All you have to do is do what comes naturally for a girl your age, Kimberly. Just smile for the camera and lay in your bed and it'll all be over soon."

Conditioning the girl had not been easy, that much was true. But day by day she had become more and more... afraid to question the status quo.

Mommy gave me an order.  I wasn't allowed to disobey.  I crawled over to my bed - a single blanket on the padded floor of the white room - and rubbed the tears from my eyes.  When Mommy was in the room, I couldn't walk.  At first, it was a conscious decision: little girls don't stand in the presence of an adult.  Now, I couldn't stand up even if I wanted to.  I could feel the stare of the camera... this moment would be forever catalogued.  It would follow me for the rest of my life.  But I'd realized by now: I didn't have a life anymore.

"Oh little Baby Kimmy, you're such a good girl, aren't you? You're such a good girl, playing the part, accepting the role. Aren't you so much happier now?"

Questions like that had one expected answer: Yes Mommy. And any answer that deviated from that norm was met with a swift dose of re-education.

"Yes Mommy," the words came out automatically.  I had no control over them.  I had been trained so many times, so many different ways, that my defense mechanisms adapted.  To stay safe, to stay happy, I had to obey.  Obedience was all I could offer a grown up like Mommy.

"Fill your diaper," she ordered.  

The words tumbled from my lips. "Yes Mommy."

I bent over, my diapered bottom high in the air, and did what came naturally to little girls like me.  I pushed the stinky mess into my diaper and I obeyed my Mommy.

The camera didn't judge her, and neither did her Mommy - but this moment would live forever like a ratcheting joint, each click into a new position meant no going back to the way things were. Click. She couldn't walk anymore. Click. She had to obey. Click. She messed her diapers. Click. She was owned by her Mommy.  

"I'm so glad you belong to me, Baby Kimmy. You really didn't have a hope out there in the world without me." How many more notches would be crossed? How many more clicks? Well the answer to that one was simple: as many as it took.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

I stayed on my knees, even when Mommy wasn't around.  What if she came in and I was standing?  I'd get punished again.  The fear shook me to my core.  So I crawled around the padded room, playing with toys Mommy had brought me.  I hardly thought about my diapers anymore; I would fill them when I needed to.  Mommy would come in and change me.  But the times she came in with a photograph in her hand... those times were different.  

She held up the picture of my butt, diaper-clad and locked in chastity.  Notably, there was a serious bruise on my thigh.  That was a fun night, I reminisced.  But it felt like a lifetime ago...

"Last time I punished you with this," Mommy said, holding up a switch, "you made me so proud.  Let's see how you handle it today."

I remembered that day.  I didn't give up.  I didn't surrender.  I never begged or told her to stop.  The one thing I was good at: letting her hurt me.

Eventually, Kimmy would earn the precious reward of being spanked with the woman's bare hand, but she had a long way to go. Today could be the tipping point in her training, though, depending on how well she handled this and how she framed it in her mind.

She put her ass up in the air and presented herself: her sagging padding, her bare thighs, and not even a word given because Mommy didn't ask for her input. It almost made the woman shiver in delight.

Last time, I had survived eighteen strikes.  But back then, I was panicked.  I was afraid.  This time, after each slice across my thigh, I took a deep breath and braced myself for the next.  Eighteen strikes came and went, and I felt dots of blood drip down my thighs.  My head was filled with a fuzzy sickness, and fresh tears spilled down my cheeks.  When I tried to take a breath, it bubbled into crying.  I was shaking...

"Should I stop?" Mommy asked.  I quickly shook my head.

"N-no Mommy," I muttered between sobs.

"This isn't punishment."

The words carried a lot of weight, and they were, in their own way, a kind of reward. A permission to enjoy this, the knowledge that she should be liking this, and if she doesn't, she needed to learn to.

"How many more should my masochistic little doll have?"

"Wh-whatever Mommy wants," I muttered.  Because that was the right answer.  But she returned to me with something I didn't expect.

"Say stop, and I'll stop."

I could stop this.  It wasn't a punishment.  I was letting her do this.  I wanted it.  Why?  Because it made her proud of me.  Because, in a way... I... I liked it... I must like it.  Right?  It was the only thing that made sense...

My knees buckled and I fell hard to the padded floor.  Every muscle in my body was on fire and I was bawling like a toddler.  But no matter what, I didn't tell Mommy to stop hitting me.

The count had to have topped thirty before the woman stopped, before Kimmy couldn't refrain from quivering and shivering, and she was pulled up into her arms. A soft embrace, a warm one, holding her tightly in place and telling her some important truths.

"You wanted that. You loved that. You need that. It's not a punishment, Kimmy, it's your reward. You would have stopped me if it wasn't your reward. You need the attention, you need that kind of love."

• Like 5
  • Confused 1