LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy shuffled up his cards good so even he didn't know where the comet was, that way, he wouldn't give away if she were close to choosing the right one before choosing it.

As he did so, he looked her in the eye.

"But since I gave up my comet, can you put your rider in the deck and let me pick a card with a chance to get rid of your rider?  Your rider is no where as powerful as my comet, but combined with your dinosaur, it does give you a huge advantage with two powerful attackers."

He laid out his cards though whether she agreed or not.  He already promised her to do this, so even if she didn't agree to do the same with her rider, he was obligated by a promise he made to her.

Erica #1 ooo ooo oo #2 ooo ooo oo

Erica nodded. It seemed like a fair trade to her. She watched him shuffle his cards as she shuffled hers. When he laid his cards down she did the same. She studied his cards then jumped out of her chair.

"I need to go to the bathroom now." Erica whined.

Tommy nodded.

"Okay, I'll take you.  Just take a card first."

He took one of hers and turned it over for her to see.

Erica #1 ooo ooo ooo #2 ooo ooo ooo (Still just holding on, a leak on the way in the next post).

Tom nodded and took Erica's hand and then went to disturb Penny.

"Penny, Erica needs to go to the bathroom.  Are you coming?"

Erica: leak o               logs o

Tom picked Erica up as Penny started to stand up.

"It's okay," he clumsily patted Erica's back as he tried to hold on to her.  "We're going now."

Then he let her slide down to the floor on her feet where he reached for her hand.  

They were now walking out of their compartment and were halfway down towards the toilets....

Erica leak oo logs ooo

Now, a bit of a poo sat in poor Erica's panties as they ran to the bathrooms.  Once inside, she felt a little more push out before they got into a stall for her....

Erica leaks ooo logs ooo o

Erica's panties were feeling damp and yucky as they made it to the bathroom. Penny started pulling down Erica's panties and see what was happening she sat Erica on the toilet.

"Finish up now." Penny ordered, sighing.

Tommy noticed that something was wrong and went in the stall with his sisters, or at least as much as he could.

"Oh no, Penny.  What are we going to do?  Her panties are a mess."

He frowned.

"I didn't know you had to go that bad, Erica," he whispered in at her.  "Are you okay?"

Penny sighed.

"I guess one of us can clean her up as much as we can here, then either wash her at the sink or take her to the showers. The other one can go get get clean clothes." Penny said.

"I'm okay. I guess I should have told you sooner that I had to go to the bathroom." Erica whimpered.

Tommy frowned.

"But that means leaving one or both my sisters on your own," he said looking up at her.  "I told you, I don't want that.  What if something happens and I'm not there to keep the bad thing from happening?  I'm your only protection now."

He looked at the floor.

"Erica, would it be okay if we clean your bottom up and you go without pants back to the compartment to get some clean stuff on?"

He started to take off his shirt.

"She can wrap my shirt around her waist so no one sees her pee pee place."

Tommy smiled and took his sister by the hand to lead her to the showers.

"Penny, you give her a shower.  I know you might not like me watching, but I'll be looking the other way anyway, making sure no one comes in to disturb you two."

He smiled up at his sister.

"So, you need to undress too, if you don't want your clothes to get wet."

He then stoically watched the bathroom door as though to guard the shower area from anyone coming in.  He would not let anyone in there that didn't need it, be it girl or boy though he knew he was in the girls' bathroom.

"Okay." Penny said.

"I know." Penny sighed.

Penny took Erica into the shower area, then undressed both her and Erica. She soaped up a washcloth and washed Erica from the waist down. Erica held still for her sister.

After she made sure that Erica was clean, Penny helped out of the shower and dried both her and Erica. Penny got dressed and put Erica's shirt back on her. 

She wrapped a towel around Erica's waist and opened the bathroom door.

"We're done." Penny called out.

"Okay," Tom came over to his sisters and looked to see that Erica had her towel around her.

"Let's go to our room so little sis can get something better and more comfortable on."

He wrapped an arm around his little sister as he started to lead them back to their compartment.

When they got back to the compartment, and Penny was busy finding clothes, Tommy put a hand in Erica's hair and played with it.

"Erica, you don't have to worry about telling me in time.  If you are having fun and want to hold it a little bit or even wet your pants a little bit before you ask to go, I won't be mad.  It's easier to clean up pee, though than poo poo.  And it's less embarrassing if you pee, because we can clean that up here, away from other people looking at you, but poop, we have to take you to the shower.  But if you aren't bothered by anyone else knowing you sometimes poop your panties, then I'm okay with it, too."

He then hugged her.

"Just don't do anything that makes you feel bad or makes you want to cry more than you already want to, okay?"

Tom smiled and reached up for the clothes for his little sister.

"I'll help her this time, Penny."

He then looked to Erica.

"Stand up and drop your towel, little sis.  Big brother is going to make you decent now, okay?"

He then held out her panties in front of her.

Tom pulled up his little sister's panties and smiled up at her.

"That's a good little girl," he told her.  

Then he held out her pants for her the same way.

"So, how do you like the DinoWars card game?"