LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Ted Wilson was probably a little old to be hanging out with the group he hung out with, but he really had no other friends, so playing role playing games with that group was much better than waiting at home for mother nature to eventually claim his 72 years.

He was actually still quite healthy and robust for some of his age.  He walked everyday though he was very heavy set.  He sometimes met one of the others to play horse shoes at the park, or he went bowling with one of them, but Friday nights was certainly his favorite time.

He had no idea, that his son and wife had been robbed and killed in the process, nor that in their will, they had named him first to look after the kids if anything should happen to them.  It had only been a couple days since their deaths, and the state decided that the kids would say goodbye privately but not attend the funeral for their parents because they felt the ceremony would be too hard on them.

In a state across the country, three children were boarding a train, the state believing that the grandfather had been contacted, and that he would be getting his grandchildren on the following Monday.  

One woman approached the children and put a hand on the eldest's shoulder, who was called Penny.

"I'm going to be around if you need anything, but as long as you kids stay on the train until I tell you to get off, you don't have to worry about anyone coming up missing.  I'll show you where the bathrooms are and where you will sleep in a moment."

Tom, the middle child who was eleven years old looked up at the older sister, who was thirteen and smiled at her.

"Do you want me to help you with Erica?"

Erica was their youngest 8 year old sibling.

Once they were on the train, Tom sat restlessly in the private compartment they gave the children to get to their grandfather's in, and he sighed as he watched what his sisters were doing.  Tom had straight dark brown hair and green eyes.  He had rather thin and crooked nose, but he had a nice smile.

Tom was very protective of his sisters. He especially watched out for Erica when they were at school and made sure no one picked on her at recess whenever he could.  He cared about his big sister, too, but he didn't want to get in her way, so up till now, he really had not shown any physical evidence of protecting her, but he was always watching when he could.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It had been a rough few days since their parents death and they were still in shock. Penny had helped Erica and Tom pack what little they were taking with them. Finally they were on the train. Penny listened to the woman who had shown her where they were supposed to be.

Penny looked down at her sister who was holding her teddy bear and wearing a dress.

"Do you need to go potty?" Penny asked.

"No. Penny, Mr. Bear is sad." Erica sniffled.

"I think we all are, honey. It's okay to feel sad. I have the tablet. Would you like to play a game?" Penny asked.

"No, can I cuddle with you and Mr. Bear?" Erica sniffled again.

Penny sat down on the seat and pulled Erica up next to her. Erica laid down next to Penny and put her head on Penny's lap, slipping her thumb in her mouth and hugging Mr. Bear tight.

Penny looked over at Tom.

"There's room next to me if you need to cuddle." Penny said with a smile.

Tom shook his head and sat down near the door of the compartment.

"I'm sad, but I'm okay for now.  I want to protect you and Erica, so I'm going to sit by the door.  Let me know if you go to the bathroom or something so I can walk with you.  I don't want any of us leaving our little room unless we are all together."

He blushed.

"I don't mean I'll follow you right into the bathroom.  Of course you need privacy to pee.  I just mean, I want to be with you, so I'll wait outside if you or Erica need to pee, okay?"

He hoped he wasn't being too weird and that she understood him needing to protect them.  He wasn't only doing it for them.  He lost his parents, and now he was the man of the family, and he made a promise to himself, once the realization sat in that his parents were  not coming back, and that they couldn't....  He promised he would not let the same thing happen to either of his sisters, so he was not going to let them out of his sight, except to pee, and then only for a minute, even if he had to open the door on them and peek at them peeing to make sure they were okay.

Once they had settled down for a bit, an attendant came along and took their tickets to punch, and as he did so, he reminded them that dinner would be served in a couple of hours, and if they wanted a reminder to go to the diner car, they should tell him now.

Tom wasn't sure where his sisters were on appetite, but he decided that it was better safe than sorry, so he spoke up.

"Can you come and get us when it's dinner time?"

The attendant smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

Penny smiled at Tom as he said he wanted to protect them.

"I appreciate that, especially with Erica, but don't feel you have to be the man of the family. You need to be the eleven year old you are. I don't think anyone is going to bother us in here so you can let your guard down." Penny advised.

Erica had already fallen asleep, her thumb now resting on Penny's lap, lightly snoring.

When the attendant came in the room to announce dinner, Penny let Tom take care of it. When the attendant left, Penny smiled at Tom.

"Thank you Tom." Penny whispered.

Tom smiled at his big sister and shrugged.

"I can be both, can't I?"

He had always been protective of his little sister anyway and make sure no one was mean to her at school.  Now, he had a chance to show his big sister that he really wanted to protect her, too."

After the attendant left, and Penny thanked him, he grinned from ear to ear at being appreciated.

"Of course!  You're my sisters," he told her.  "Poor Erica, so sleepy, huh?"

Erica #1 o

"I guess. Just be you." Penny said.

Penny looked down at Erica and lightly rubbed her back.

"Yes. I don't think she's been sleeping well. And she's wet her bed the past couple of nights. I hope she was right when she said she didn't have to pee." Penny said.

Erica moved slightly in her sleep, touching her thumb to her lips but not actually slipping it in her mouth, wriggling her bottom at the same time.

Tom shrugged.

"I don't mind if she wets her pants," he told Penny honestly.  "We've all been through a lot since dad and mom died, and you the most, because not only are you dealing, but you've been trying really hard to take care of all of us."

He walked over and hugged Penny.

"I caught someone from her class picking on her the day before yesterday," he admitted.  "I probably shouldn't have since I'm a lot bigger, but I couldn't help it.  I pushed the little girl down and made her run away crying because she had made Lacey so upset, I was afraid Lacey was going to cry."

He looked down.

"That's why I got sent to the office that day, and I don't know if anyone told you anything since mom and dad were not home to tell..., but if you did hear of it, I wanted you to know, I didn't push the little girl because I'm becoming a bully.  I was just protecting our little sister."

He sat on the bed that Penny was holding Lacey on, and he reached over and patted Lacey's shoulder lightly.

"She's a pain in the neck most of the time, but I still could not stand anyone making her cry except me, and only when she makes me mad so I feel like lashing back at her.  She's my sister, after all."

He looked down though as he said this thinking that maybe it was bad to make her cry even when she did make him mad.  Maybe he would try harder, at least for a while, not to lash back at her when he got mad at her.

"I don't mind either." Penny said.

"Tom! You know better! Mom and dad taught you better than to hit anyone, especially a little girl. I know you were just trying to protect Erica, but doesn't make it right. You're supposed to get an adult." Penny frowned.

"What's done is done. I appreciate you helping your sister though. I'm glad we're getting her away from that, although I'll miss my friends." Penny said.

"Do you know anything about this uncle we're being sent to live with? I know he lives far away, but I don't think I've ever heard mom or dad talk about him." Penny said.

Tom frowned.

"Well, that girl was a lot bigger than Erica.  She had it coming, and Erica was being humiliated in front of everyone.  I'm sorry, but I'm not going to leave her to harass Erica again just so I can go to the other side of the playground to find a teacher!  There wasn't one close by.  I looked."

He wasn't ashamed of protecting Erica at all.

He was glad when Penny moved the conversation on.

"I've never heard them talk about our Uncle either.  I had no idea we even had an uncle on dad's side."

He sighed.

Erica #1 ooo 

"I wonder if that's good or bad? He could just have been too far away, or there's some reason they didn't talk about him. They did make him legal guardian of us, so I guess he can't be too bad." Penny said.

Penny looked out the train window for a little bit. Erica started waking up and sat up in Penny's lap. She rubbed her eyes. Erica felt the need to pee but didn't want to get off Penny's lap.

When Erica woke up, Tom moved so he wouldn't crowd her and make her upset.  He knew she could be whiney when she first woke up, and recently, with no one to take care of them but their big sister, he couldn't blame his sister for wanting to cling to their big sister.

He did look briefly at her legs to make sure, but she wasn't wet, so he let her alone.  

"Well, I guess we will see when he picks up," Tom didn't like having to go to someone they had no idea of who he was, but he saw that they had no choice.  It was either that, or the state probably divide the family up and put them in separate homes.  That's what he heard they did with kids that had no parents.

Erica #1 ooo oo

Penny pulled the tablet out of her purse and held it in front of her and Erica. Penny saw that Erica's hand was wet from her childhood and wiped Erica's hand on her own tee shirt to dry it.

"What game would you like to play, honey?" Penny asked.

"Miss Piggy's dress up game." Erica said.

Penny turned on the tablet and opened the game for her.

Erica pressed her legs together and smiled as she waited for the game to open.

Tom listened to the sisters get the game ready and he looked out the window at the passing scenery.  He was a little bored, but he didn't tell his sisters.  Penny already had one to deal with at the moment, and it looked like his little sister was about to get to do something that would make her happy for a little while.

He sighed as he looked at the passing trees.

Erica #1 ooo ooo o

Erica started plaguing the game, giggling and moving around. She pressed her hand between her legs. Penny noticed and pulled Erica hands away.

"Do you need to pee?" Penny asked.

"Uh-huh." Erica replied, still playing the game.

Penny pulled the tablet away, getting a dirty look from Erica.

"You're too old to be wetting your pants on purpose. If you need to pee, just let one of us know. We'll be glad to take you." Penny said.

Penny set Erica on the floor and hugged her

"Tom, do you want to take us to the bathroom?" Penny asked, standing up.

"Yeah.  I want to go, too," he said with a smile.  

He then hugged Erica and whispered in her ear.

"If you peed some in your panties, you should tell sis before she finds out for herself.  Better to not lie about it, and I'll make sure she doesn't punish you too harshly if you don't lie, okay?"

He rubbed her back.

"If you didn't pee pee yet, then try to wait a few minutes.  We'll be there, soon, sis."

He hugged her again and then took her hand to walk with her.

He looked back at Penny to make sure Penny was coming, too.

Erica listened to Tom and hugged him back.

"I'm not wet., I promise." Erica said.

Penny let Tom take them to the bathrooms, following close behind. When they got to the bathrooms Penny smiled at Tom.

"Okay Mr. Guard, this is as far as you go. Make sure nobody sinister looking comes in. And keep an eye out for the attendant to tell us it's time for dinner. We don't want to miss out and have to wait for breakfast." Penny warned.

Penny took Erica into the bathroom. She opened the cubicle to let Erica in.

"There you go, honey. I'll wait here for you," Penny said.

Erica looked into the cubicle and then at Penny.

"Can you come in with me? Unless you think I'm being a baby." Erica whimpered.

"Of course not." Penny answered.

Penny went into the cubicle with Erica. She helped her pull down in panties and lifted Erica onto the toilet.

Tom watched every man that came close, but when they went into a men's room, then he relaxed and just waited for his sisters to get done.

He had to go pretty bad, now and hoped they would hurry.

Erica started to pee right away. Penny had her arms crossed as she watched her sister. When Erica was nearly done, Penny tore a couple sheets of toilet paper off and handed them to Erica.

Erica finished peeing and wiped herself. She got off the toilet and held her dress up so Penny could pull her panties up. When that was done Penny took Erica to the sink to wash her hands.

As Erica washed her hands she sniffled.

"Mommy used to help me go potty." Erica whimpered.

Penny gave Erica a hug. 

"I know, baby. Think of them as happy memories." Penny said.

Penny let Erica cry for a couple of minutes then wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry honey, but we have to get going. Your brother probably needed to use the bathroom too." Penny said.

Penny took Erica's hand and walked out of the bathroom. She smiled at Tom.

"Okay we're done." Penny said.

"You can go potty now." Erica told Tom.

Tom nodded.

"You going to keep watch, then?"

He walked into the bathroom and went quickly to find a place to go.

Once he had finished, he washed his hands, and then patted his hungry rumbly tummy.

He walked out to find his sisters....

Penny #1 o (Oops.  She didn't go, did she?)

Penny entertained Erica while Tom used the bathroom. She started to feel like she had to pee as well. Tom didn't take as long as Erica and was out in a few minutes.

"Keep an eye on Erica. I'm going to pee now." Penny ordered Tom.

Penny went back in the bathroom and pulled down her pants and panties before sitting on the toilet. Since her need wasn't urgent, it took her several minutes to get any pee to come out. When it did it was just a short stream that quickly ended. She wiped herself and pulled up her pants before washing her hands.

Penny came out of the bathroom.

"Seen the attendant yet? I'm getting a little hungry." Penny said.

Tom nodded at Penny.  He wanted to tell her she should have gone while she had Erica in there with her because he didn't want either of his sisters to be by herself, especially when he couldn't go in the same room to watch them... but he was also grateful it didn't take any longer for them to come out the first time, or he might have peed.  So... despite wanting to yell at her for wanting to go into the bathroom by herself, he decided to let it slide, just this once.

When she was in there, he bent down to Erica and straightened her clothes again and checked to make sure she was dry and had made it.

He whispered to her....

"Erica, I rather you pee or even poop in your pants than to ever go into the bathroom by yourself.  At least until we get home properly, okay?  You make sure you tell Penny if you have to go potty, especially if you are too embarrassed to tell me because I'm your brother.  Penny and I don't want you to pee your pants on purpose because if you do that, it will be uncomfortable, and if you run out of clothes, you'll have to wear peed in pants to meet this Uncle that we know nothing about.  You don't want that, do you?"

He hugged her and used that as an opportunity to pat her bottom and make sure she really had not leaked any pee on herself.

When Penny came out, he had just finished hugging her and was straightening up.

"No, he hasn't been by yet," he told Penny.  "Want to go see the dining car just to make sure we didn't miss him since we were at the bathroom for a while?"

Erica listened to Tom and nodded. She slipped her finger in her mouth as she kept listening.

"Nuh-uh." Erica replied when asked if she wanted to meet the uncle in wet pants.

"I guess we can in case he missed us. I don't want to miss out on food." Penny replied.

Erica took both Penny's and Tom's hands.

As they walked, Tom looked up at his big sister.

"I had a talk with Erica while you were in the bathroom.  She's going to be a lot more careful about telling us if she has to go from now on.  She knows if she's not, she might end up meeting our uncle in wet pants, and she said she didn't want to do that."

As they walked towards the dining car, the kind attendant from before smiled.

"I was just coming to get you.  It's dinner time, children."

Tom smiled up at Penny.

"I guess he was coming to get us rather than we just missed him."

Penny nodded and looked down at Erica and smiled at her.

"I'm glad to hear that." Penny said.

Penny smiled at the attendant.

"Thank you sir." Penny said.

"How does this work? Like a restaurant or what? Do we take our seats and will somebody come take our order?" Penny wondered.

The attendant smiled and shook his head.

"Your guardian for the trip already ordered your food for you.  Normally, guests order the minute they board the train, but your attendant already took care of you.  You will just go have a seat, and then someone will come and ask what compartment you are in, and they'll bring you some food."

He led them to the dining car and then went on his way so they could eat.

Tom frowned.  "I wished we could have seen what was available and pick for ourselves."

He seemed to pout a little at this.