LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Erica stood up and took Tom's hand. Penny did as well and walked back to their compartment.

The bunk beds had been remade and Mr. Bear was sitting on the pillow on the bottom bunk. Erica let go of Tom's hand and picked up Mr. Bear and gave him a hug.

Penny saw the beds and blushed. She looked at Tom but didn't say anything.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom smiled at Penny and nodded.

"No one cares is Erica pees in her sleep," he told his sisters.  "And so I expect that to mean that no one will care, if I do so, or even if Penny does so, right Erica?"

He got Erica to look at him.

"We are all facing the same loss, and so we really don't care... we will be here for each other no matter what, right, Erica?"

He touched her nose.

Penny #1: oo 

"No we don't care." Penny agreed.

"Right. One for all and all for one." Erica said.

Penny started to feel like she had to pee but decided to wait a bit. She looked around the compartment wondering what they could do. She got out the tablet and turned it on.

Tom went to his stuff and pulled out his Dino-Monster cards, which were something like magic, and he showed them to Erica.

"Want to play?" he asked his little sister.

He had not played Dino-Monster Wars in a while, and was really starting to miss his friends in their old town, who sometimes played it, still.

Penny #1: ooo

"Cool," Tom said giving her a little hug before starting to deal out the cards.

"You do know how to play, don't you?" he asked her not sure if she ever played before.  "If you don't, just follow my lead, and I'll teach you."

He got the cards dealt out and then presented his own champion faced up.

"This is my first champion." he told her.

"Show me yours."

Penny #1 ooo

"Oh, sis, that one is a shield.  You have to find a dinosaur or a dinosaur rider to put down first.  Can I see your hand?"

He called her over to sit in his lap.

"See?  This is a dinosaur.  It has a lot of hitpoints, meaning it's hard to kill, but it is kind of stupid by itself meaning it's attack isn't that great."

He picked out another card.

"This one is a dino-rider.  Without a dinosaur, he is sort of in danger because he has very few hitpoints, meaning only one to two hits, and he will die, but he is cunning and good at avoiding getting hit.  He can also attack really well."

He looked through her cards some more.

"This one is also a dino.  It's a little more clever than the first dinosaur I showed you, but it doesn't have as many hitpoints, so it is easier to kill than the first dinosaur but harder to kill than the rider I showed you."

He tried to explain different strategies to her, and then in the end, he asked her if she trusted the quick wit of a good attacker more than the defensive and powerful dinosaur, or would she split the difference with the weaker dinosaur?

Penny #1: ooo oo

Erica frowned and came over to Tom. She watched and listened as he explained the different strategies. It was confusing to her but she tried to get what he was saying.

"Split the difference?" Erica asked.

Penny put her tablet down and stood up.

"I need to use the bathroom, so why don't we take a break?" Penny said.

Tommy frowned because Erica still didn't understand the game even a little yet.  He wanted to continue to explain to her because he was sure she would catch on if they were just left alone, but then, if his big sis had to use the bathroom, the last thing he wanted, was to have her pee her pants.

"You can't wait a minute?" he asked Penny.

He looked up at her with pleading eyes really wanting Erica to just understand at least one thing before he took a break.

Tom smiled.

"Yeah, split the difference... What I mean, is, let's use the middle one instead of the strongest or the weakest one.  It can take a hit, and it attack and defend itself at least."

He pulled up her card.

"Put it down."

He then showed his hand.

"Now, it's my turn again.  I'll draw a card, and then I'm going to give my hero armor.  See?"

He showed her.

"If you draw a card and can't play anything, you have to discard, so it is always better to use a card if you can.  You have a dragon rider and you have armor.  The dragon rider gives you better attack, but the armor increases your hit points because it makes it harder to get through to your hero.  Which one do you want to go with?"

He hugged his little sister as he explained, now both hands fully up so she can see.

"My dinosaur will probably attack next round unless I get a rider on the next draw, so you are going to want a better defense.  Both the armor and the rider do that for you, but the armor also makes it unlikely for your only character out to die, causing you to lose the game, while the rider will gives you better attack and defenses.  So what do you think will help you win?"

Penny #1 ooo ooo o

Penny sat down on the floor near the table. She watched Tom explain the game to Lacey, trying hard not to wet herself.

Lacey listened to to Tom and smiled, glad she had made the right choice.

Lacey thought for a minute and pointed to the armor.

"I want that." Lacey said, looking up at Tom.

Penny started to feel as if she was going to pee herself, but managed to stop it.

"Tom...," Penny whined.

"Okay, put the armor down next to your dinosaur," he told his little sister and then looked down at his big sister.

"Alright, we're coming," he said lifting his little sister up.  "Don't be so dramatic, Penny."

He got to his feet and reached for both girls' hands.

"We'll let Penny go first while I watch you, and then I'll go while Penny watches you, and then we'll let you go, okay, Lacey?"

Tom was definitely going into the girls' toilets with them again.  He didn't see any harm in it since there were doors that closed off anyone else from view.  It wasn't like he was there to be a perv.  He was just keeping his sisters safe.

He walked right into the bathroom with the girls no matter what Penny said, ignoring her if she tried to stop him.

Then he let her go in and close the cubical for her own privacy.

Penny #1 ooo ooo ooo

Penny stood up and took Tom's hand. As the three of them walked to the bathroom she felt a spurt of pee in her panties that she quickly stopped. When they reached the bathroom Penny blushed as Tom followed her and Erica inside.

Penny didn't have time to argue as she raced into the cubicle and slammed the door shut, locking it. She barely got her pants down before starting to pee.

Erica just stood there holding Tom's hand.

Tom frowned at how frantic his big sister went into the toilet.  He didn't know he had asked her to wait that long.  Still, he didn't say anything because he didn't want to worry Erica.

"You okay?" he asked Erica rethinking about who should pee second since Penny only just made it.  "If you are about to pee your panties, tell me, okay?"

Erica #1 (No need)

Erica looked at Tom and shook her head.

"I'm good. I can try if you want me too." Erica said.

Penny finished peeing, then wiped and flushed. She pulled up her pants and panties then came out to the bathroom.

"I'm done. Who's next?" Penny asked.

Tom looked up at Penny.

"Erica says she doesn't need to go yet, so I'll go first, and then we'll have Erica try, okay?"

He looked up at her.

"You made it, didn't you?" he asked her before looking at her pants, but didn't see anything that told him she had leaked.

Tom went in and relieved himself and then he came out very quickly and looked up at Penny.

"Since you're a girl, you take Erica in and I'll just watch to keep you both safe.  She probably feels less weird peeing in front of you than me."

He nodded at Erica.

"It's okay, little sis, just try.  If nothing comes out, it's okay."

Penny nodded and took Erica into the stall and closed the door. She helped Erica take her pants and panties off and sit on the toilet.

"I want you to try and pee. Don't worry if you can't. And don't feel like we are rushing you. Take as long as you need." Penny told Erica.

Erica nodded and started trying.

Erica somehow managed to drizzle a very small trickle down into the toilet, but it stopped almost as soon as it started, and then there was no more.

Tom stood with his back to the open cubical door, his arms folded, and he dared anyone to look in on his sister, not that anyone would.

Eventually, when the girls finished with Erica, he looked up at Penny and smiled.

"Everyone feel better?" he asked.

Tom led them to them to the sinks to get their hands washed, and he washed his own hands before motioning for Erica to come and get hers washed with him.  

He helped her wash her hands, dry them, and then he held on to one of them while he waited for Penny to finish so they could go back to their compartment.