LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Tom frowned.

"You guess?" 

He started to hug her when he heard his little sister start to cry.

He tore himself away from Penny to go rush to Erica's side.

"It's okay, sis," he cooed at her.  "It's okay.  Did you have a nightmare, sweetie?"

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom smiled and gathered her out of bed and put her down on the floor so she wasn't laying her in pee puddle.

"No one cares, sweetie," he cooed at her.  "You're not a baby, so you don't need to cry just because you peed the bed, sis.  I told you last night that you would probably wet, and that's okay."

He then sat down next to her, pulled her over into his arms, and even into his lap, and he hugged her.

"See?  No harm, sis.  But we need to get you cleaned up as soon as we can.  Do you want to come to the bathroom with Penny and me, and we can get you all cleaned up?  Then we might ask the train attendant if we can get clean sheets for the beds?"

He helped her up holding her hands.

"Penny, can you grab our clothes to be changed into?  We should all get a shower, right?  And I want to walk Erica down and bathe her because she's too upset to clean herself, and you... well, you could do it, but you are already so stressed with watching out for us, I think I should help where I can, and Erica let me dress her last night, so I think she'll be okay if I help her shower."

Erica let Tom pick her up and move her.

Erica sniffled and nodded. She let Tom hug her.

"Okay. Let's go." Erica said.

She stood up and took Tom's hand.

Penny went to the cases and pulled out clean clothes for all three of them.

"Whatever you think best." Penny answered Tom.

They walked together to the bathroom.

Tom was a little surprised at how easily Penny was agreeing with him.  He wondered if her nightmare and wet bed had caused her to get so depressed that it broke her, and she didn't work like a big sister anymore.

He shook that thought off.

"She's fine." he told himself.  "She just needs to get clean and happy again, and she'll be okay."

He held Erica's hand and brought her right to the bathroom and into the same showering place he was using, in the girls' ones because he really didn't want Penny all by herself, either, and while he didn't go in the shower on her or anything like that, he was not going to leave her in the girls' bathrooms all by herself.  So, he took his time washing his little sister and then he made Erica wait in the warm water while he showered so she wouldn't be unwatched at all.  

Once he was done washing Erica and himself, he turned off the shower and got a towel for Erica, started to dry her off and then wrapped it around her.

"Keep this on for a minute," he told her while he dried off and then dressed himself.  Once he was dressed, he started to dress his little sister.  He felt better not touching her naked while he was also naked.  One of them had to have clothes on, except when they were showering because otherwise, it just felt wrong to him.  Though he felt like his little sister needed his help, and his big sister was definitely not in any condition to help Erica right now.  

He worried if Penny would even get clean enough, but he didn't think there was much he could do about it even if she didn't, so he tried to not think about that.

When they got to the showers Penny got undressed and then got in the shower. She started washing herself.

Erica undressed and got in the shower. She let Tom help her wash her, then waited while he washed himself.

She stood in the towel as he dressed, then let him dress her.

Penny finished washing then dried herself before she got dressed. She came over to Tom and Erica.

"I wonder what time they serve breakfast? I'm hungry. Then maybe we can ask someone for clean sheets? Do they have a laundry on the train?" Penny asked.

Tom shrugged.

"I'll go ask them," he told Penny.  "They will probably think I'm a little old for it, but at least they won't realize one of you girls peed last night, which is probably even more embarrassing for a girl... or at least I think it might be."

He smiled at Penny.

Then she finished dressing Erica and led his sisters towards the dining car to see if they had breakfast going.  He would ask someone as soon as he saw a train attendant about the sheets.

Penny and Erica walked to the dining car with Tom. There were a few people already there. They sat down and waited for their breakfast.

"I hope they have pancakes or waffles." Erica said.

"I don't care what they have. I'll eat anything." Penny said.

Eventually, they brought children's pancakes and some cereal to the children's table.  The pancakes had blueberry topping over a small mound of ice cream.  There were two for each of the younger kids and three for the eldest girl.  Then there were small kellog's boxes, one with raisin bran, one with Frosted Flakes, and one with Cheerios.

Tom smiled reached for the Frosted Flakes forgetting about what his youngest sister, Erica would want for once.

Penny poured the raisin bran and cheerios into separate bowls and added milk.

"Which one do you want?" Penny asked Erica.

Erica looked at both bowls and chose the cheerios.

They started eating their breakfast.

As they ate, Tom saw a train attendant.

"Just a minute," he told Penny.  "I'll go talk to him secretly.  You keep Erica safe and here until I get back?" he asked his big sister.

Then he walked off to talk to the train attendant.

"Sir?" he approached him.  "We had some trouble in the night in our cabin.  Is there anyway to get both beds cleaned up?" he asked him.

Penny nodded, not wanting to talk with her mouth full. Erica had finished her cereal and was enjoying her pancakes.

"Yes sir. I'll send housekeeping to your compartment right away. They should have your beds ready when you get back from breakfast." The attendant said.

"Thank you so much, and you don't have to tell anyone about it, do you?  I mean, if you have to have the cleaning paid for, then I guess it can't be helped, but I'd really like it if you could not mention it to anyone, or at least not make it sound like more than one of us needed the sheets changed?"

He then went back to the girls to continue eating his breakfast.

"They said they'll have it sorted before we get back," he told his sisters.  "I didn't tell them which of us did it, so they don't really know which one needs anything special," he looked more at Penny than Lacey as he said this.

"There's no charge, and don't worry, our housecleaning staff won't mention anything." The attendant said.

Penny nodded at Tom.

"Thank you for taking care of that." Penny said.

Erica ate her pancakes, playing with them, not paying attention to Penny or Tom.

Tom smiled and ate his pancakes for a while, and then he noticed that Erica looked a little out of it.

"Are you okay, Erica?" he asked her.  "I know you probably feel embarrassed  that I had to get someone to help, but better they change the sheets than you or big sis have to sleep in wet beds, right?"

He tried to make it sound as though, if Lacey got scared enough, she'd get her sister's bed wet, too, but he hoped that Penny also understood he was talking about her, the previous night, too.

Tommy sighed and moved closer to Erica.

"Erica, it's okay.  You need to pee your bed, honey.  If you didn't need to do it, you wouldn't.  I'd rather you wet the bed, then go crazy because you have no other way to rebel or fight what has happened to you.  Dad died on you.  Mom died on you.  You're body is having a hard time with that, and that's why you pee your pants, sis.  No one is going to be mean about it, or I'll knock their heads off, okay?"

He reached over and hugged her.

"You can even pee your pants on purpose, right now, if you wanted, and I wouldn't ask you if it was on purpose.  No matter what, I think you just need some time to get used to things, and then the peeing will stop again, okay?"

Tom went back to eating once his little sister seemed a little less worried about her peeing in her sleep.  He honestly thought she was cute when she wet, but he would never tell her that because he figured that would upset her as though he thought of her as a baby or something.  To tell the truth, he even thought his big sister was cute when she got scared last night and peed her pants, too.

He just ate in silence for now.

After a bit, Tom smiled when he saw the ice cream on Erica's face.

"Hey, sis.  Do you want me to wipe your face, or do you want to like it?  It has ice cream on it."

He smiled at her again and pointed it out to her.

He looked up at Penny.

"I'm full," he said rubbing his stomach.  "That was really good!"

Tom smile and cleaned off his sister's face, and then he started to spot wipe her nose and other places that were not even messy just to mess with her, playfully.

"Oops, got some there.  And there.  And there!"

He was really having trying to get her into it without telling her that he was just playing.  Hopefully, she'd just figure it out.

"You're not?" he asked reaching for her face again.  "Are you sure?"

Once he tired of teasing her, he reached for her hand to lead his sisters back to their compartment room not really sure what else to do.

Penny #1 o