LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted smiled and got her all ready for some clothes.

"You can get dressed," he told her.  "I just wanted to make sure you knew that no one was mad at you and that you are okay now."

He left to  give her a little privacy.

Ted had not yet started dinner, but just went back to watching TV for the moment.  It was still a little early for dinner, he thought.

He saw her come out and he smiled.

"Do you want to watch Criminal Minds with me?" he asked.

Tommy looked over at his little sister.

"So, um... what do you think of our Uncle Ted?" he asked.  "Do you like him?"

He wasn't sure if he liked the man or not.  He seemed honest and to be trying to help the kids, but maybe it was because he didn't want to have the role as family protector taken from him by someone that they only knew for less than 24 hours....

Tommy nodded.

"I guess so," he agreed.  "I'm just a little bit worried he wants to get in the middle of us.  I was taking care of you and big sis before, but now, he seems to get in the way of that."

He frowned.

"Do you think it better him to change you than me if you accidentally pee?"

"It's his job to take care of us, like it was mommy's and daddy's job. You can still take care of us when he's not around." Lacey said.

Lacey shrugged her shoulders.

"Whichever. As long as I get changed." Lacey said.

"You'll always be my big brother." Lacey said.

Tommy frowned.

"But he's not daddy, and will never ever be daddy.  I would never change you if daddy was around to do it, or if mommy was here.  But they're not.  That's why it's my job to protect and help my sisters," he pouted.  "As long as you are okay with it, though, then I'll let Uncle Ted change you.  But if you get scared or uncomfortable around him, please tell me"

Tommy smiled.

"Okay.  But if he's busy or not around, then I'm going to make sure you change.  I'm still your big brother, and even if you get too big to let me do it for you, I will still make sure you get changed, okay?"

He went back to his toys.

"Let's just play for now."

Ted looked up at the clock.

"I'm going to make dinner in a bit.  Do you want to help?" he asked Penny.

Ted led Penny to the kitchen and he opened the fridge.

"What would you like for dinner, honey?"

He intended to teach Penny to cook, if she didn't already know how.  He figured it would help her feel like he was not treating her like a little kid.

"Alright," Ted said.  "Do you want baked, fried, or Chicken Cassarole?" he asked.  "It's up to you, but whatever you choose, you are going to be making it under my direction.  I think it's about time you learned to cook if you don't already know how, okay?"

He waited for her to decide, and then he started to help her get things out for what she decided.

"Okay," he smiled.  "Let's start getting it ready then...."

They worked for a bit in the kitchen, him mostly telling her what to do and only doing tasks that were so simple, that she surely could figure those out without doing them.

Tommy started to wonder what Penny was doing.

"Erica?  Do you want to go to Penny's room and see what she's doing?"

Penny worked on preparing the chicken as Ted guided her.

Erica stood up.

"It's my room too." Erica answered.

Erica went to her room and looked inside. When she didn't see Penny, Erica went to the living room. She saw Penny in the kitchen.

Erica returned to Tommy's room.

"She's in the kitchen helping uncle Ted with something." Erica announced.

"Oh, okay.  Thank you, sis."

He smiled up at her.

"If they aren't using the TV, then I think I'll see if there is anything on.  Do you want to watch with me?"

Tommy started to flip through the channels looking for something either he or ERica would like.

"Okay, now we have the chicken baking, let's start making some mashed potatoes, and what other veggie do you want with it?"

Ted was still teaching her to cook.

Ted nodded.

And he started to teach her how to prepare the potatoes and the peas.

When it was all ready, he smiled and smelled the food.

"You did a great job," he complimented her.  "Now dish it out, and I'll go get the younger children."

He walked to the bedroom and knocked.

"Kids?  Dinner is about ready.  Let's go wash your hands."

Tommy looked over at the door and then at Erica.

"Okay."

He walked over to Erica and whispered.

"Do you have to go potty?" he asked her in a whisper.