LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Ted nervously kept looking over at her, worried that she was hurting herself trying to hold it longer than she should.  They were about half way there, and he could see she was pretty uncomfortable.

"Penny, honey, just pee your pants," Ted sighed.  "We have clean clothes, honey.  I really wish you told me when we were in the store earlier, even if you were scared to go by yourself, baby."

He continued to drive.

"Honest, no one will be mad or think you are a baby if you just pee your pants, sweetheart."

#2 ooo ooo oo

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she peed, the poop seemed to loosen the door and started to push out as soon as she was closed to being done with peeing.

Penny logs ooo

Tommy tried to ignore it that his big sister was told to pee on purpose.  He could see that she was uncomfortable, so decided to agree with Uncle Ted this time, that it was okay for his big sister to just wet her pants.

They were just starting to park when Tommy smelled his sister.

"Did someone fart?" he asked.  "That smells really rotten."

"Tommy, I didn't say anything," Ted told him.  "Because I think it was your sister, and we never talk about girls farting because it embarrasses them."

"Oh," Tommy frowned and looked down.  "Sorry.  Which sister was it, Uncle Ted."

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter.  Just say you are sorry to both of them."

"Sorry," Tommy said.

By now, Penny's panties were completely loaded.

Ted opened the doors, and he got out and went around the back of the car to get the big girl some clean clothes.

Tommy put his arm around Erica and whispered to her.

"What color phone do you want?"

Ted came back and started to help Penny out of the car when he noticed the back of her pants was stained.

"Honey," he whispered to her.  "Did you actually poop your pants?

Penny stayed in the car as Ted went to get clean clothes for her.

She shrugged her shoulders when Tommy asked what color off phone she wanted.

"I don't care. Pink or purple or something like that." Penny answered.

Penny started to get out of the car when Ted noticed that she had pooped. She started crying.

Ted hugged her and quickly guided her to sit back down in the seat and away from anyone else seeing what happened to her.

"It's okay, baby," he whispered to her.  "It's okay.  Let's just go home.  We can get the phone another time, sweetheart.  I don't want you to have to go through the store like this, and even if we try to change your pants, it's not going to do much good because you need to get cleaned up, honey."

He helped her get settled in her seat again, and he turned to the younger ones.

"Your sister is upset about peeing her pants," he told them so as not to bring it to their attention that their older sister pooped herself, or even if they knew, that he realized it.  "We'll just the phones another day so that we can take your sister home and let her clean up."

He closed Penny's door and walked around the car to his side, looking in the windows as he did to make sure the younger kids were buckled in, then he started the car and started for home.

Penny blushed as she was put back in her away and buckled in.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry." Penny whimpered.

Erica nodded when Ted said they were going home and would come back later.

Penny looked out the window on the way home, too embarrassed to look at her brother, sister or uncle.

Tommy was too embarrassed to look at Penny because Uncle Ted said she could pee, so he knew it had to be something else, especially because he smelled something else, too.  He tried to focus on talking to Erica as much as he could on the ride home.

Ted parked the car and he put a hand on Penny's lap.

"Stay here a minute.  I'll get your younger brother and sister doing something so they don't look at you, and then I'll come back and take you to the bathroom, okay?"

Tommy opened a door and helped Erica undo her belt.  

Ted reached in and picked up Erica and nodded at Tommy to go on in the house.

When Tommy ran for the front door, Ted followed him carrying Erica all the way to Tommy's bedroom.

"Watch your little sister for me for a while.  Your big sister needs some help that I really should be giving her, okay?"

Tommy nodded.

Ted went to the closet and pulled out a large beach towel and then went back to the car to get Penny.

"Here, baby, wrap this around you as you get out so no one sees your wet pants until we get in the house, okay?"

Erica let Ted pick her up and carry her inside to Tommy's bedroom.

Penny stayed in the car until Ted came back. She nodded and took the towel. She slipped out of the car and wrapped the towel around her.

Ted patted her back.

"I know you're embarrassed," he told Penny.  "But you are still trying to deal with your parents not being her anymore, so try not to think too much about your accidents, okay?  Next time you have to go that bad, even if I say let's just go, how about you tell me the truth, that you can't hold it, okay?  I won't be mad, baby."

He led her into the house and directly to the bathroom.

"This is going to be tricky to get you undressed without making a mess.  Do you mind if I do it, so I can try not to get poop all over the place?" he asked her.  "Your still a child, honey, and a very upset one at that.  I don't mean to be mean, but you aren't in any condition to be trusted to not make a mess, honey."

Ted nodded and he started by taking off her shirt and tops first.  Then he carefully pulled down her pants leaving her panties on her.  Once he had her pants down, he wet a wash cloth and then led her to the bath tub and then carefully lowered her panties and wiped her as he did so.

Some still feel into the tub, but mostly, it stayed in her panties and was wiped off of her legs with the wet cloth that he kept rinsing out in the tub.

Once her panties were off of her, he helped her out of the tub and washed the mess down the drain and cleaned up the tub, and then he started the shower for her.

"Get yourself cleaned up some more, and clean inside your bottom," he told her.  "Then, when you are clean enough, rinse down any more poop out of the tub, and make sure it is clean again before you start some bath water and soak yourself okay?"

Tommy took his little sister to the bedroom where he slept, and he got out his Dino-rider cards.

"Do you want to play the card game, or do you want to play with your new stuff?" he asked her.

He started to sort his cards and mix them up if she chose to play with her new stuff.

Ted went and watched TV for a while.

Tommy nodded and continued to sort his cards.

Ted was now watching NCIS, there not being much else to do while the kids played or took a bath....

An hour later, after NCIS had ended, Ted went to the bathroom to check on Penny.

"Honey?  Are you okay?" he asked from the door.

Tommy had moved on to playing with his new toys by this time.

Ted came over and helped her dry off.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart," he said helping her.  "I'm your uncle, and no matter what happens, I will try to be understanding.  I know you are having a hard time adjusting without your parents, and you don't know how to behave around me, yet.  But I won't be mad about little things like what happened to you earlier.  I would assume you wouldn't do something like that often once you get used to things because a young lady likes to feel clean, right?"

He rubbed her shoulders with the towel.

"IN the mean time, try not to worry about it too much, okay?"