LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Erica blushed and nodded. She went back and started looking again. She picked shirts and some pants and brought them to Ted.

Penny picked out six shirts and then went to the underwear area. She picked up a package of undershirts and underpants.

"Is that everything for you?" Penny asked.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did we get socks?" Tommy asked a little bored until he saw a cool red shirt with a dragon on it from a movie he didn't recognize, but he loved the look of the dragon.

"I want that!" he pointed it out to Penny.

Ted smiled and walked with her letting her pick things out, but trying to guide her to make sure she got enough of an assortment of things  to wear, that she would fit into almost any occasion she would need to be ready for.

Penny liked at the socks and picked out a package. She looked at the shirt and nodded. 

"Alright, we can get that. I think we have everything for you. Let's bring it back to uncle Ted and then we can look for clothes for me." Penny said.

Erica picked out a package of panties and some socks. She saw a dress she liked and looked at Ted.

Ted bent down and looked over where she was looking shyly at.

"You want that?" he asked her.  "You wan it?  You want it?  Do you?" 

He was acting all excited when he was asking her.

"Well, go get it!  Go on!" 

He patted her bottom to send her off towards the dress.

Tommy nodded and walked with Penny back towards their uncle.

Erica blushed and smiled at Ted. She got the dress and brought it to him.

"What else?" Erica asked.

Penny handed her the clothes.

"I think that's it for Tommy. Now we need to get my clothes." Penny said.

Ted nodded.

"I'm just finishing up with Erica, and then we'll get your stuff, okay?"

He took Erica to get her some socks, panties, and undershirts and then he bent down to the younger kids.

"Tommy, take your little sister to the bathroom, and then you two can go play over there."

He pointed at the play area for little kids.

Ted then put a hand on Penny's back.

"You don't want your brother watching you buy certain things, but I want to make sure you have them.  I'll just be standing at the cart.  You are big enough to get what you need.  Besides, I want to be able to see both you and the young children as much as I can."

Ted tried to say somewhere in the middle where he could see all three children, or at least the bathrooms while the younger kids were in there.

"You gotta pee?" Tommy asked Erica.  "If you don't, just wash your hands, and we can tell Uncle Ted that you didn't have to go if he asks."

He patted his sister's shoulder.

"If you do, though, I'll stay guard at the cubical so no one opens it except you or me."

Erica thought about it for a few seconds and shook her head.

"I don't need to pee." Erica said.

Erica went over to the sink and washed her hands.

Penny picked out several bras and then got her panties. She got skins undershirts, then brought them back to where Ted was.

Ted mostly let her get what she thought she needed.  He didn't care what her underwear looked like as long as her shirts and pants or skirts covered her well enough that no one else would care, either.

Tommy smiled and helped Erica wash her hands before taking her back out to play in the play area.

Ted smiled.

"Okay, what do you want to look at first, jeans or skirts, honey?"

Penny shrugged her shoulders. She didn't care what she looked at first.

"I guess skirts." Penny answered.

She looked for the skirt section and walked over to it. She looked for conservative skirts that would cover her thighs.

Ted nodded with full approval he watched her chose her skirts, and that was enough that he trusted her with any clothes she got, so he kept his attention more on the little kids since they were further from him than Penny was.

Tommy started to play with Erica with some toys in the little indoor park for kids.

Penny picked out a couple skirts before moving on to pants. She plucked out several pair, and then picked out shirts to go with them.

Erica giggled as she played with her brother in the play area.

Ted smiled and let her put them in the cart, and was soon ready for her to go on to shirts, blouses, and such.

Tommy continued to play with his little sister trying to make her laugh more and more.

Ted nodded and smiled.

Looking at his watch, he started to push the cart towards check outs.

"Can you go get your brother and sister?" he asked her with a smile.

Penny #2 o

"Yes sir." Penny answered.

Penny went over to the play area and for Tommy and Erica's attention.

"Uncle Ted's headed to the checkouts. Time to get going." Penny announced.

Erica came out to where Penny was.

Penny decided to wait until they were out of the store before asking to go to the bathroom.

The check out line seemed to take forever, but after fifteen minutes or so, they were finally out in the parking lot headed for the car....

Tommy was holding Erica's hand.

Penny #2 ooo o

Penny stayed with Tommy and Erica as they worried for Ted to buy their clothes.

She followed him out to the car. 

"How far is it to the phone store?" Penny asked.

Erica held onto Tommy's hand in the parking lot.

"A ten minute drive unless something goes wrong," he told Penny.  "Why sweetheart?"

He winked at her and smiled.

Tommy helped Erica into the car.

Ted frowned.

"You could have told me in the store while we were checking out, honey."

He frowned at the idea of making her hold it.

"Are you sure you can?  If traffic gets heavy, it could take half an hour, and the store is right there, sweetheart.  I won't be mad if you pee your pants, but I don't think a girl your age would want to do that."

Ted reached over towards her to hug her.

"You don't have to be sorry, baby.  I was just worried that you held it unnecessarily for some reason and wanted you to know you don't have to do that unless there is a good reason for it."

He frowned when she asked for her brother to walk her in.

"Are you scared to go by yourself, honey?"

He sighed.

"Can you hold it then, please?  I'll take you as soon as we get to the phone store.  I'd rather you didn't go in with your brother if you are scared, and so that means I should take you, but I don't want the younger kids in the car by themselves either.  If you do wet your pants, it's okay.  We have a change with us, so just let me know if you think you'll need changed when we get there, okay?"