LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Ted smiled and nodded that she could definitely get that.  

"That's one toy, then yeah?" he told her even though she had a crib and a high chair that came with it.  "Two more personal toys, then?"

He walked along with her.

Tommy got a Wii system and four games.  He didn't really need anymore games that he would share.  This would be all he wanted, and he would share it when he had to, and play it by himself when he was allowed to.

He eventually came back looking for Erica.

Ted raised his eye at his toys.

"That's pretty big," Ted said smiling.

"It's all I want.  See?  I can share it when I have to, play with it by myself, when I'm allowed to."

"Get one more," Ted insisted.  "Something not electronic, because there are going to be quiet times when there will be no electronics on in the house."

"Okay," Tommy said going back to looking for something more fundamental.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny wasn't sure how much money they were allowed to spend. She saw an inexpensive digital camera and decided to get it, even though the tablet had a camera. She figured there would be times she wouldn't have her tablet with her.

Penny looked at the coloring books and picked one out that had animals in it, and some crayons. She returned to where Ted was.

Erica looked around more. She saw an art board that you can draw pictures on then erase and draw again. And finally she found a play purse and showed them to Ted.

Ted nodded at everything the kids got.

"Okay, kids, let's go see if we can find some family toys so you have some stuff to play together and when your friends, come over."

He picked Erica up after putting her things in the cart.

He looked at Tommy and Penny expectantly, and Tommy put his hand on the side of the cart.

They walked into the games are, older fashion games that you play with dice, boards, and stuff like that.

"See any interesting games here?" he asked the children.

Ted had never heard of Ants in Pants, but he smiled and nodded at the games.

Tommy pointed out Chess, Risk, and Axis and Allies.  He also found the old Clue game, and picked it up trying to read the back.  It looked kind of interesting. 

Penny saw Tommy reading the box.

"We played that before. You have to guess who the murderer was, and what room they did it in. Like "colonel mustard did it with a knife in the bedroom.". It changes every game." Penny advised.

Erica stood next to Ted, hugging her new bear.

"Oh, yeah, that's right!" Tommy said excitedly putting that in the cart.

Ted picked Erica up since she seemed to let the older siblings pick the games.

He walked over towards the games that looked like they were for little girls, and he stood there, holding her, waiting to see if she would point one out for him to look at and maybe get.

Without even thinking about it, if his niece wanted it, Ted nodded and put it in the cart for his nephew and nieces.  He didn't care about checking the age tags.  He figured that if she picked one for an older kid, her older brother or sister would show her how to play it.  It never occurred to him she would accidentally pick a toddler's game.

Once they had enough games, he brought the kids to check out.

"Next stop either clothes or phones."

He looked at the reaction of Penny the most to see what she wanted.  She was the one that was getting the iPhone, and he did have to get both things.  The little kids were just going to get a phone that they could use to call friends with, but not much more.  They weren't ready for the expensive kind yet, in his opinion.

Ted nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea.  Clothes are going to take a while to get though, but so would getting you a phone since I want a good plan for you."

He started to unload any toys that were not tightly attached to my little niece's hands.  When or if she had any that she had in her hands, I lifted her up on the counter like at the bear store, and I asked the person at the register if she could look at the toys' prices while Erica holds them.

Tommy smiled up at Uncle Ted.  He was so good with his sisters, and he started to trust him.

Once all the toys were paid for, he ushered the kids and the cart out to the car to start loading it up.

He smiled at the kids and nodded them to get in the car.

Tommy helped Erica get in and put her seatbelt on her.

Ted then got in and drove to JCPennys.

Tommy smiled and nodded at his sisters.  Then he went and got in the front of the car.

Before they knew it, Ted was on his way to get the clothes.

When they pulled into JC Pennys, Ted parked and then he turned and looked right at Penny making sure she understood what he was saying.

"This is going to take a while as it is.  I'm going to trust you, honey, you are to take your brother, and you two find whatever he needs first.  While you do that, I'll help your little sister.  Then when we are done, I'll come and make sure you get what you need, okay?"

He waited for Penny to agree, though Tommy was already nodding his head.

"You kids need at least six outfits.  You girls need five extra pair of panties in case you wet your pants and five extra skirts or pants for your legs.  Tommy just needs six of everything that he normally wears.  I will also get you all coats, sweaters, and whatever you need for the changing seasons."

Ted smiled at her.

"Start with that, and then we'll see how much that costs first."

Tommy looked up at Penny as though expecting her to lead because Uncle Ted was right there watching, and he didn't want Ted to think his big sister was acting immature.

Ted reached down and picked up Erica.

"Don't you want your Bear?" he asked her.

Ted nodded.

"I understand, honey.  You can leave her in the car then.  I just wanted to make sure."

He continued to hold his baby niece and walked her to the little girl's department to start looking for stuff for her to wear.

Tommy nodded and walked around looking at this and that, but he was really not that interested in clothes.  He looked up at Penny.

"What do you think looks nice?" he asked her.

Penny rolled her eyes. She walked over to the boys pants.

"What size do you wear? Or should I check what your wearing now?" Penny asked.

Erica let Ted pick her up and carry her into the little girls department. She wondered what he was going to get her.

Tommy shrugged and undid his pants and pulled them down slightly for her.

"You can check," he didn't see anything wrong with that.

Ted put her down in the little girls' area, and then pulled her pants out and checked her size.  He tucked her shirt back in, and he led her over to the clothes telling her her size.

"Find some skirts, shorts, and pants that you like, okay?"

Penny looked inside the waistband. She found the size and picked out six pairs, showing them to Tommy, then went to the shirts.

Erica started looking and found some skirts with unicorns and brought them over to Ted.

Ted chuckled and smiled.

"Two skirts with unicorns, honey.  You need other kinds of clothes, too, okay?"

He patted her head.

Tommy smiled up at Penny and followed her lead on getting some shirts.