LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted picked Erica up as Tommy walked in.

"I was wondering where everyone was," Tommy said.  "I mean, I know my sisters might have....  Anyway, I just got a little...."

"Lonely?" Ted helped him find the word he wanted.  "It's okay  You're sisters are ready for breakfast now."

He carried Erica out to the kitchen to get her some cereal.

He nodded at Penny.

"You can get your own, honey."

Ted let the children eat, and when they were finished, he gathered up the bowls.

"Go put on your jackets and shoes," he told the children while he went to wash out the breakfast dishes.

Tommy sat on the sofa between his sisters.

"So, what are we going to do first?" he asked excitedly to Penny as if she would know.

Ted came back into the living room and he nodded at the children that they were now leaving.

Soon enough, they were in the car, and on their way to the store for toys.  He figured there was no point in trying to get excited kids to sit still for clothes when they knew they were going to get toys soon, so it might be best to get the toys first.

Penny shook her head.

"I don't know. Uncle Ted didn't say." Penny answered.

Penny followed the others out to the car and made sure they all head their seatbelts on.

Penny and Erica both looked out the window, taking in their new city.

He first drove them to a place like Toys R Us, but it was not called that since their local Toys R Us had gone out of business.  Right next to the toyshop, there was a build-a-bear place.

Looking at both the younger children, and then at Penny, too, Ted decided to take the kids to the bear place first.

"Let's see....  These Bear places are a bit expensive, so here is what we'll do.  I'll let you each spend up to $70.00 on your bear.  One bear for each of you, yes, even you, Penny.  You might play with it the same as your younger brother and sister, but you still might like one to put on your bed and make it look like your room is lived in."

He smiled at them all.

He reached into the car and picked up Erica, something he seemed to really like doing all the time.  He carried her as Tommy held on to Penny's hand.

Penny nodded.

"Yes sir." She said.

Penny walked with Erica and Tommy into the bear store. Erica looked for a companion to Mr. Bear. It would be Mrs. Bear and wear a dress. She looked in the different barrels and picked out a bear. 

Penny chose a unicorn. They had their stuffed animals stuffed and then looked for outfits for them.

Tommy picked a big orange and black Tiger with green eyes and he was actually outfitting his tiger, which was more like a tiger really would be, with a saddle to be ridden on.  It was big enough for Mr. Bear to ride on it, for sure.

He smiled at Erica.

"This is Torrance.  He is going to be Mr. Bear's magical tiger steed."

He hoped his sister would get into the spirit.  

"Or... Maybe he can be your new bear's magical steed.  It's up to you."

Ted chuckled at the kids.

"You can get your toys one more outfit, if you want."

Tommy shrugged.  "Can I use that money to get an extra toy later instead?"

He nodded.

Penny went with Erica over to the outfits to try to find another one. Erica picked out shorts and a tee shirt.. Penny didn't see anything for her unicorn. She picked out a coat that would fit Erica's bear.

"This would look cute on your bear." Penny said.

"But I already picked this out." Erica said.

"I know, but I'm not getting anything else, so I'll ask uncle Ted if I can get this for your bear instead." Penny said.

They returned to where Ted and Tommy were and showed him the clothes.

Ted smiled and nodded.

"Whatever you want, Penny.  I just wanted to make sure you were all happy with what you have, and sometimes, especially younger children like to have multiple outfits for their, well, babies?"

He shrugged not sure what else to call the bears or whatever the children had in their arms.

Let's pay for these, then we'll go to the regular toy store for some other stuff you kids might want."

Tommy watched his sisters carefully as they made their way to checkout.  Ever since being on the train alone with his sisters, he had been very careful not to let them out of his sight.  

He didn't mind them being out of sight at home, as long as he knew where he could find them.  The house was small enough he didn't have to look hard to find them, and he felt it was safe.

Ted came up to the counter, and he lifted Erica up and on to the counter.

"I don't want to take her toy away from her," he told the clerk.  "My little nieces and nephew just came to live with me, and we are still getting used to each other, so when I give them something, I don't want them to think I'm going to take it away as soon as I give it to them.  Can you just scan the bear with her holding it?"

The lady smiled.

"There is no need for me to even scan the bear.  I have all the information about what she used to build it right here in front of me, and I can see what she's put on the bear, so that's good enough."

She started to ring up the bear.

Tommy smiled that Uncle Ted was being careful about what he took from his little sister.

Erica and Penny stood between Ted and Tommy at the checkouts. Erica let Ted pick her up and sit her on the counter. She was relieved when the cashier said she didn't have to scan the bear. She hitched the bear tight 

Penny held her unicorn as they waited to finish checking out.

Ted sighed when Tommy nodded though.

"Well, I can't leave you kids off on your own, so I'm going to have to take you with us to the bathroom anyway."

Luckily for him, there was a family bathroom.

He motioned for all the kids to go into the bathroom together, and then he looked at Tommy.

"You want me to pee in front of my sisters?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't have anyone adult enough to watch your sisters for me, so we don't have a choice.  I don't think they'll watch."

Ted looked at the girls.

"You're not interested in watching your brother pee, are you?"

Tommy actually didn't care if they watched.  He was just surprised that their uncle would let them.  It wouldn't be hard for them to sneak a peek.  

He whipped it out and did his thing, and after tucking himself in again, he went to the sink to wash his hands.

Ted smiled.

"Okay, toy store number two, and then we go get some clothes," he told the children.

They were soon walking out of the build a bear and walking into the other toy store.

"Each of you get three personal toys and five other toys you want to play with other people.  You too, Penny.  When I say toys, I mean anything that will interest you and keep you entertained.  It doesn't have to be a doll or something like that.  I know big kids like other things, but I think they'll have something you'll like."

Ted smiled at the kids.

"I want everyone to meet me at the check outs in half an hour," he told the kids.  "If I try to stay with all of you, I think that will be impossible, so I'm just going to stay with Erica to keep her safe since she's the youngest."

Tommy nodded his approval.

He went right for a gaming system and an art set.

Ted let Erica walk for once because she needed the freedom in order to investigate the toys she wanted.

Penny already had a tablet so she didn't go to the electronics section. She went to the crafts section and found a bracelet making kit and then an accessory package that went with the kit she wanted.

Erica went to the dolls and looked them over.. She picked out one that had a crib and high chair. She showed it to Ted.