LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

"You promise... to tell me if you wet, again, honey?"

He nodded his approval and patted her back.

"You are with family, again, sweetheart.  How ever embarrassed you might be if your friends your age, or about your brother or sister knowing about your problems, your Uncle is here for you, baby.  It is my job to take care of you."

He handed her the channel changer.

"I'm sure you are tired of hearing about it, though, so why don't you relax and watch what you want.  We really don't need to beat the dead horse unless something happens and you need to come and get me and tell me about it, okay?"

He then scooted over a bit to give her some space so she knew the embarrassing conversation was over.

Tommy woke up next, and he yawned and stretched in his bed.

He wondered what his sisters were doing, but he was still a little drained from everything that had happened so far to really want to move even if he wasn't sleepy anymore.

Erica #1 ooo ooo 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes sir." Penny said.

Penny nodded and took the remote control for the tv. After Scott finished talking she started changing the channels.

Erica went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. When no one answered she went inside and pulled down her pants and panties and sat down on the toilet and started peeing.

Ted heard one of the kids up, because of the knocking on the door, so he went to check.  

Tommy was playing in bed, so it wasn't him.

He smiled at his nephew who smiled back, and then he went to look in the little niece's room.  Bingo.

He walked to the bathroom, the only other place she could be, and knocked on the door just as she started to pee in the toilet.

"You okay in there?" he asked her.

Ted opened the door just as she pulled up her pants.

"I'm sorry, baby, I know you might feel embarrassed, but I need to make sure you kids are okay, and that means even following you into the bathroom if I'm afraid you are in need.  You just lost your folks, so put on a brave face, you kids might well do, but I know it's been hard, and then you had a few days where you had to deal with it all by yourselves.  Of course you don't know how to let your Uncle help you."

He walked over and picked Erica up and felt her bottom in case she peed before getting to the toilet.

"We're going to put shopping off for tomorrow because you and your brother were really tired, baby.  Don't worry.  We are still going.  I want you to have your own toys and I also really need to get another bed in your room in case one of you girls pees and the other one doesn't want to get peed on if you manage to stay dry all night."

"Tommy is in his room, still sort of resting, but he is awake, baby.  You can probably play with him if you want.  Penny is in the living room."

He put her down after kissing the top of her head.

"Do you want to go play, sweetheart?"

When she nodded at him, he stood aside to let her pass and go do what she wanted.

"Come in," Tom said in a rather bored somewhat tired voice.  "I'm awake."

When he saw Lacey, he perked up.

"Oh, it's you!" he smiled really widely as if her visit was something very welcome.

Tommy patted his bed and smiled at her.

"I don't feel like playing Dinowars right now.  How about we just talk for a while?"

He pulled back some blanket.

"You want to cover up?" he asked her.  "I mean, are you kind of cold?"

"So... what do you think of Uncle Ted?  Does he kind of scare you a little bit, or do you think he's okay?"

He looked at his sister carefully wondering because Ted had insisted on taking care of her, and he wasn't used to anyone taking care of his sisters than either Penny or himself.  

Tommy nodded.

"That's why I don't like him changing you or Penny.  We don't know him that well, and how can we feel safe if he forces us to make you be naked in front of him.  If you think he's okay, though, then I won't say anything.  I don't want to set him off if he's easy to anger, but I don't want him scaring you, either."

He sighed.

"Maybe you can come and get me if you wet, first, and maybe he'll at least let Penny or me watch to make sure you are safe when he is helping you?"

Tommy nodded.

"Just for a little while, so I can make sure he doesn't hurt you, okay?  If he doesn't think I should watch, then he should at least let Penny watch, but if Penny needs help, I definitely need to watch because you can't really do much to help her as you are not big enough yet."

He put an arm around her.

"Do you mind when I watch or even change you if you need it?"

Tommy smiled.

"Exactly.  I would never touch you in anyway that you didn't need me to.  That would be stupid and mean."

He then started to wiggle his fingers like he was going to tickle her.

"Unless, of course, I was playing, and you knew I was playing...."

Tommy smiled and reached in for under her arms, trying to get past her extended hands that she was defending herself with....  But for now, it looked like she was able to keep him from getting to her.

Ted sat next to Penny and he put an arm around her back.

"You okay?" he asked Penny thinking she hadn't said anything in a while.

Tommy smiled and stopped trying to tickle her, not having gotten that far since she was pretty well prepared.

"Anyway, sis, I feel a little bit thirsty.  Do you want to come with me and I ask Uncle Ted for a drink?"

Ted nodded and accepted Penny's answer on the surface, but still, underneath, he wondered if the teenager was really okay.  She might be a strong little girl, but strong or not, she had lost something she could never get back, completely, her childhood.  She lost it because her parents died when she was too young to fend for herself.

Tommy stood up and then held his hand out for his little sister, and then he led her in to the living room.

"Uncle Ted, can me and Erica..., can we have some juice or something?"

Ted smiled.

"Sure.  Go look in the fridge.  Anything that looks good to drink, you can have it.  If you are not sure if it is a drink, you can come and show it to me."

Tommy smiled and took her to the fridge.

"What do you want?"