LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Ted smiled.

He turned around to start driving again.

"You kids all buckled up?" he asked.

Then he got back on the road and after a bit, he was nearing his house.

"Hey kids, anyone awake back there?" he called to the back.  "We're here.  We can get you all in the bath, wash your dirty clothes, and then after that, we'll go toy and clothes shopping, okay?"

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny made sure Tom and Erica were buckled in. She kept looking outside during the ride.

Penny looked up as Ted said they were here.

"Yes sir, we're all awake." Penny announced.

"Okay, that sounds good." Penny said.

Ted let the children into the house, and then reached for Erica's hand.  He walked her straight back to the bathroom, and started to undo her pants because he wanted to put her on the toilet, just in case.

While he was doing that, Tommy had followed and frowned when he saw Uncle ted undressing his sister.

"What are you doing, sir?"

"I'm getting your little sister ready for a bath," he said as he placed her on the toilet.  "But just in case, I want her to try to go potty."

Tommy frowned.  "Okay..., I guess.  Are you going to do that to me and Penny, too?"

"No, I think you and Penny are old enough to get yourselves ready.  I do want to make sure you are all clean though.  You shared a bed with your sisters, on the train, didn't you?"

"Yes sir?"

"Well, then they peed on you, and so all three of you need a bath, badly, son."

He then went to the tub and started it.

"You and Erica can get in first."

Tommy looked a bit surprised.  While he really wanted to be there to protect Erica and appreciated him letting Tommy stay with Erica, he was a surprised that he would allow it.

"What about Penny?"

"What about her?  You and Penny are too old for you to watch each other bathe.  I'll take care of Penny when it's her turn."

Tom frowned.  "So you're going to watch her?"

"I told you, I need to make sure you all get clean after your sisters peed on themselves, your littlest sister, doing so just a little bit ago.  I would not be taking very good care of you kids if I didn't make sure you were clean."

Tom frowned. 

"Okay...."

Eventually, Ted had both of the younger children in the bath, and he started to wash Erica.

"You can start washing yourself, Tom.  You're a big boy."

Tom nodded and did as he was told.

Ted then started to wash Erica.

"You are also a big kid," he told her.  "But you're still a lot younger than your brother, and I think after you wet in your pants in the car earlier, it would be best if I made sure you got clean, okay?"

He started to wash her gently.

"Tell me if something makes you scared or hurts you," he told her.  "I don't want you to be scared or hurt, okay?"

Ted was gentle with her, and when he came to her pee pee place, Tom watching very carefully about what he was doing to do..., he gave the rag to his little niece.

"You wash there," he told her.  "That's a very private place, and only three people should ever touch you there after the age of six.  Your mommy, who is not here anymore, yourself, and your doctor."

He didn't include anyone else yet because she was not old enough for a lover so didn't need to be told about that.

When she had washed her pee pee place, and he nodded it was good enough, he took the rag again and started to clean her legs and then her bottom.

"There you are, baby.  All clean."

He then put her down in the tub.

"You kids have five minutes to play, then I'll get you out of the tub so your big sister can get a bath."

Tom frowned, but nodded.

He reached over and hugged Erica.

"Was it okay?" he asked her.  "Did he scare you or hurt you?"

Erica sat watching Ted wash her, flinching slightly at his touch. She took the washcloth, washing her privates, blushing as her uncle was watching. She handed the washcloth back to him.

When she was done being washed Erica settled down in the tub and nodded at her uncle.

Erica shook her head.

"No I wasn't scared. He was gentle and didn't hurt me." Erica said.

Tom smiled.

"Good.  So you were okay with him bathing you, then?"

He then playfully splashed her a little bit trying to get the water to lap at her chest just under her chin.

Tommy stopped for a minute to make sure she didn't really mean it.  He thought she knew he was playing around, but if she didn't want to play around like that, then it was way too early to start making her upset.  They were still at a strange place, even if Uncle Ted had proven harmless so far.

Ted came in and smiled to see them playing.

"You two ready to get out?" he asked them.

He reached out his arms towards Erica.

"Get dressed, Tommy.  Your big sister wants a bath, too, okay?"

Ted smiled and reached in and picked her up.

"Want me to help you get dressed, baby?" he asked her.

He started to carry her to her room where he would dress her.

He had not quite picked up on the fact it was reluctance, and that she just went along with what he said rather than actually wanting to be dressed by him, the very thing he hoped she wanted rather than just agreed to.

He walked the two kids into the bedroom, and passed by the Older Penny.

"Go to the bathroom," he told Penny.  "I'll be there in a minute to help you with anything you need."

He then got into the girls' room, with Tommy following.

"Where are you going?" he asked Tommy.  "I told you to get dressed."

"I will, but I'm keeping my sister safe.  We still don't know you that well, and so there is no way you are dressing my sisters in private."

Ted smiled and nodded.

"Alright, big brother.  You wait over here, and watch all you want."

He then picked up her panties and put her gently, standing on the bed.  He then sat on the bed and picked her up again, and while he had her in his lap, he started to put her panties on her.

He looked over at Tommy.  "See?  She's okay."

Tommy nodded but watched anyway until he finally put little Erica on her feet and kissed her head all dressed.

"Now, you want me to dress you, too?"

Tom ran off.  "No!"

And Ted shook his head and stood up.

"When your big sister gets ready, we'll head out for those clothes and toys, okay?"

He started to walk out of the girls' room not telling Erica if she had to follow him or not.

Ted came into the bathroom a little later with a towel and some clothes from Penny's stuff.

"You okay?" he asked her.  "I'm sorry to do this to you, but you need to undress in front of me."

He sat down on the tub side and he pulled her towards him to explain.

"Sometimes, when kids pee their pants all the time, they can get problems.  I want to see if you have any rashes or if you have an infection, so just undress in front of me, and if there are no rashes, I'll leave the bathroom, and we won't say anymore about it, okay?"

He then let her go so she could take off her clothes by herself.  He would not touch her unless he had to.

Ted watched her for a minute, and then he spoke softly.

"Honey, don't be scared.  I'm just taking care of you, baby."

He saw there didn't seem to be anything to worry about at the moment.

"You can go ahead and take a bath.  I'll leave you to it.  You're clothes are right here, okay?"

He then got up from the tub and walked out of the bathroom and down to the living room where he made a phone call.

Tom opened the door and smiled when he saw Erica.

"What's up?" he asked her standing back a foot or so so she could get in if she wanted.

He looked over at his bed, which had just unmade and checked to see what was under the blankets.  There were dinosaur themed sheets.

"I guess he thinks I like dinosaurs," he told Erica.  Not that that wasn't true.

"I just wanted to see you." Erica said.

Erica smiled at the dinosaur sheets.

"Yeah I guess. I haven't looked at mine yet. I just hope they're not Dora or something like that." Erica said.

Penny kept washing herself in the tub.

"Well, if they are, and you don't like whatever is there, we can ask Uncle Ted for different ones.  He acted like he would buy us any toys or clothes we wanted or needed.  I don't see why that would be any different with sheets."

He put a hand on her back and led her into his room.

"Do you want to play dinowars or something while we are waiting?