LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom laughed at the pig sounds his sister made.

"Better a pig that gets plenty to eat than a worm that barely eats," he stuck his tongue out at her.

Then, after a few minutes, he hugged her to show her there were no harsh feelings on his end.

Penny #2 ooo o

Tom frowned at his big sister, but nodded that they could definitely stop.  He wondered why she didn't go before, and why she would tell them she had to poop so openly like that.  Still..., she was his sister and if she was afraid of pooping herself, then he was definitely going to do what he could so she didn't do that.

He actually picked up the pace thinking she must have to go really bad to tell him that openly.  He never remembered her telling him anything that openly before they got on the train.

When they were there, he held his little sister's hand.

"You can try in a minute, too," he told her.  "But I want Penny able to help us in case of anything strange, and she can't if she's on the toilet, so just wait until she's done, okay?"

What he meant, was, while she was pooping.  He figured it wouldn't be that bad for her to pee her pants if it meant protecting their little sister, but pooping her pants?  He would rather not put her in a position to choose.

So, he waited, holding little Erica's hand.

Penny walked quickly with Tom and Erica to the bathroom and ran into the stall. Although she wasn't desperate, she needed to go pretty bad. She got her pants and panties down and with little effort, started pooping.

Erica nodded at Eric. She wondered what he meant by anything strange, but didn't ask.

In a few minutes Penny was done and wiped herself. She flushed and came out of the stall. She walked to the sink and washed her hands.

Tom smiled and led Lacey into the same stall.

He reached down and undid her pants for her, pulled them and her panties down, and then helped her on the toilet.

"Try to pee, baby sis."

He waited a bit to see if she would pee....

"Good girl!" Tommy patted her head before helping her stand up so he could make sure she wiped good.  Of course, most girls probably sit to wipe, but Tom couldn't see if she did it right if she sat, so he made her stand up so he could help her if she didn't do it right.

Then he pulled up her panties and her pants, fastened them, and took her out to wash her hands.

He still didn't need to go, though.

"Are you ready to go back to the cabin?" he asked his sisters?

(They'll sleep one more time, and then we'll have the train arrive, if that's okay.)

The children spent the rest of the afternoon in their cabin, and before they knew it, they were sleeping through the night.

The next morning at about eight, the train's whistle woke Tommy.

"What time is it?"

He looked up at the top bunk at his older sister wondering what was going on.

The caretaker lady was at their door a moment later, knocking.

"Get up, kids.  Your Uncle is ready to meet you."

The lady looked the children over about to tell them that they could just meet their uncle as they were, but then saw that Lacey was all wet from her mid back to her legs, and she wasn't sure, but Penny's butt looked a little wet.

"Okay, you kids hurry though.  Your uncle is waiting and the train is due to pull out in less than ten minutes."

She waited outside the door for the kids.

Tommy went behind Penny and felt her pants.

"Are you wet, Penny?" he whispered to her though aware that Erica might hear, but still too worried to care if Erica heard or not.

Tommy nodded and reached over for his little sister.

"Let big brother help," he whispered to her.

He then started to pull down her wet pants and panties and then he looked for a clean pair of panties and then a skirt for her.

"You should look cute when we meet our uncle," he told her.

He then got her a blue top and put that on her.

"There's my cute little sis!"

Then he changed not caring if his sisters watched or not.  He was sort of watching them, well not really, but they weren't really trying to hide from him, so he didn't care if they saw him either.

Then he looked up at Penny.

"My case is really heavy," he told her.   "Do you think the train people will take our bags?"

Penny quickly took off her pajamas and put on clean panties, a pink top and a skirt as well.

She checked Erica over after Tom finished dressing her while he dressed.

"I'm not sure, but I hope so. I'm sure the three of us can't handle all the luggage. Let's get going. We don't want to keep our uncle waiting any longer than we have to." Penny said.

Tommy wore a brown button down shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

He nodded at Penny and started to walk with her in charge again.

Outside, a heavy set brown hair, blue eyed, bearded man stood waiting for his surprise visitors.  They had only told him about the visitors just the night before.  It was the day after the D and D game, that they arrived.

Ted looked down at the telegram again.

His sister was gone?  Her husband, gone?  He had three orphaned nieces and nephews that had no where to go unless he took them in?  He felt so bad for them.  He had not seen any of them since Penny was 3 and Tom was about a year, so he had never even met Erica.

He didn't know much about raising kids, but he knew that with today's youth, you needed a firm hand to direct them on the path to being good people.  Kids want to be good, but with all the distractions out there and people tricking them about what was good and evil, he needed to show them what being good truly was like.  He hoped his sister had started them on a strict idea of what being good meant.

He smiled when he saw three children nervously getting off the train through the window, and he walked over to the doorway so he could scoop them up as soon as they came through it.

Erica took Tom's and Penny's hands as they walked out of the train. She had not even seen pictures of her uncle so was not sure what to expect. Penny wasn't sure either as she had been so young.

Penny stepped through the door and looked to see if she could see her uncle.

Since they were the only children that didn't have an adult with them, getting off and through the door all by themselves, Ted figured it was them.

"Penny?" asked to make sure though.  "Is that you?"

When she acknowledged her name, he bent down and gathered all three kids at once, who seemed to all comfortably fit inside his outstretched arms.

"Are you little ones okay?" he asked smelling stale pee.  He then carefully pushed each one back and looked them over for a minute before hugging each one on their own in turn.  He was looking to see if he could tell which of the kids peed, though he was sort of sure that the youngest one was the culprit since she was the baby of the family.  

None of them seemed wet, though, so they probably all had changed out of what they were wearing.

It was then, that the nice lady was seen with two train attendants toting the children's stuff.

Ted reached over and took two of the bags.

"Penny, can you get the third one, please?  I only have two hands."

He took the two heaviest ones.

Then he set off talking his little charges to his little wagon.  He loaded it up and nodded at the kids and the back seat.

Penny nodded and came over to their uncle, bringing Tom and Erica with them. Penny and Erica flinched as he hugged them all at the same time, then individually.

Penny saw the caretaker lady and the attendants with their luggage.

"Thank you, ma'am." Penny said. 

Penny picked up the third bag and they all followed their uncle to the wagon. Penny helped Erica in, then let Tom get in and lastly she got in, holding the bag.

Ted finished putting the two bags in the back and looking around for the third one, he realized that Penny still had it, so went to the front where she got in, and he reached for the bag.

"You don't need to hold this bag, honey," he said.

The bottom of it felt wet.  Something had leaked out.

He didn't give it much thought though and just took it from her to put in the back.

Actually, nothing had leaked out.  It was just wet because the wet peed in clothes ended up on the bottom in an attempt to hide them from prying eyes... Tom being partly responsible for that.

Ted got in the front and looked over at Penny smiling at her.

"So, I know it's been a while, Penny.  You may not even remember me, but I'm your mother's brother, Uncle Ted.  Uncle Ted Wilson.  Can you tell me what your brother and sister's names are?"

Ted smiled through his rear view mirror at them.

"It looks like we are going to have to get used to one another rather quickly," he told the children.  "I don't see a better way to do that than through some breakfast, do you?"

He pulled into an IHOP.

"So, they have all kinds of stuff you can put on your pancakes here.  I bet everyone of you can find something you like here."

He opened his door and looked to the kids.

"Be care," he warned them.  "Penny, you might want to hold your little sister's hand.  I'd just carry her, but we just met, and I want her to get used to me before I just go picking her up without her expecting it."

He then reached out his hand to his nephew.

"You're not scared to hold hands, are you?" he asked him.

Tom shook his head no, but felt a little embarrassed that he was treating him like a little kid.

Ted led the way with Tom, and they went in and were promptly seated.

"Now, what do my little nieces and nephew want on their pancakes?"

"Did you know they put ice cream on the pancakes?" he asked Ted.

"Of course, I knew.  Is that what you want?"

"I don't know.  I was just asking because you said to get anything...."

He looked over the menu some more.