LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Erica took Tommy's hand and went with him to the living room. She waited while he talked to Ted then went with him to the kitchen.

Erica looked into the refrigerator.

"I would like some juice." Erica said.

Penny looked at Ted.

"I'll go get something to drink too." She said.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted nodded at her.

"It's your house, too, baby.  You can get something if you want.  I'll make a rule about it later, so you kids know when or what you can touch so you don't have to sit on pins and needles about what you are allowed to grab for snacks.  I don't think kids should worry about what they are allowed to have when they are hungry and it is between meals time."

He nodded her off.

Then he thought a little more about how he should have the rule read so he made sure the little kids didn't tank up on just sugar all day.

Tommy smiled and pulled out grape and orange.  "Which one?"

Tommy nodded and then saw his big sister.

"You want a drink too?" he asked her telling her what was in the fridge.  "Do you want to get it, or I can get it for you."

He smiled up at her.

Tommy nodded and got three glasses and poured three grape juices to make it easy on himself, then he stood back so his sisters could choose the glass they wanted.  That way, he figured they would trust he had poured it all equally.

Ted came into the kitchen a few minutes later and he smiled.

"So, you kids like grape?" he asked.  "I'll have to make sure I get plenty of grape juice next time I go shopping."

Ted smiled at Penny and used a thumb to wipe some of the moustache from her lip.

"So, how old are you kids again?" he asked.  "I'll need to know so I can register you for school tomorrow.  You don't have to go to school yet, but I do need to get you enrolled."

"Oh, okay.  So, one for Junior high and two for elementary school, right?"

He smiled at her.

"Since you are thirteen years old, I think I'm going to have to get you one of those fancy phones that young people like, but I want you to understand that rules will come with it."

He then frowned.

"Can we talk in the kitchen about the rules for your phone?"

"Yes sir. Hopefully they'll let us pick up where we were at our old school." Penny said.

She nodded when he said he would give her a phone. She had never had one of her own before.

"Yes sir." Penny said.

She followed Ted.

Ted frowned and shook his head.

"Honey, I don't think that's a good idea.  After everything you kids have been through with your parents, I doubt what you learned at the start of this year is sticking right now.  I know I would have had a hard time if someone I depended on suddenly died on me."

He reached for Penny and put her in his lap so he could better talk to her.

"I honestly think they should put you and brother and sister in one year behind, so you have a chance to relax and keep what skills you've learned while preparing yourself to try your current grade over the next year."

He rubbed her back.

"Anyway, I'll let the school actually decide.  I won't tell them what I think unless they ask.  What I wanted to talk about, is the phone I'll get you."

He patted her arm.

"I want you to be responsible with it."

Ted patted her stomach.

"So, when I say responsible with the phone, what do you think that means?"

Penny listened to Ted and nodded. She wasn't too happy that she would be put back a grade but she would have have to deal with it.

Penny sat on Ted's lap as he talked to her.

"It means don't make any unnecessary phone calls, to keep my phone in good shape and don't lose it." Penny answered.

Ted shook his head and laughed.

"No, honey, I don't expect you to keep your phone calls down to only the necessary.  I don't know one teen that can do that."

He smiled.

"Of course, I want you to keep it in good condition, but what is most important to me, is you never ever accept a call or a text from someone you don't know.  I believe they have plans out now, that allow you to make any number of local calls for one price a month, and that's the kind of plan I'll get you, so you can text and call as much as you want.  I just don't want you talking to people you've only met on the phone.  Does that make sense?"

He smiled again.

"I want you to keep it charged, and if you see our home phone pop up on your phone, you are to answer it immediately even if you have to put a friend on hold to do so.  The main reason for you having a phone, is to keep you safe.  There are going to be times, eventually, when you'll want to be out on your own with your friends.  I will get worried, and I will call you.  When that happens, you answer it as soon as you can."

Ted knew she didn't know anyone yet, but he figured eventually when she started school again, she would make friends and then she would be getting numbers and would eventually have a social life.  He really hoped so, anyway.  He didn't want her going the rest of her life in depression over the loss of her parents.  It was sad, but it was no way to live, to dwell on it.

"Well, that is the most important for me.  There is one more rule.  I don't care how much your friends bed, or what they say or do, you are to never ever lend your phone to anyone unless you approve it with me first."

He gave her a serious look.

"I mean it, sweetie."

"Good," he said.  "If we have time tomorrow after we do the other things we need to do, then we'll get your phone.  If not, we'll do it over the next weekend, okay?"

He let her up.

"Now, before we go back to the living room, did you want to talk to me about anything?

Tommy ran to the bathroom.

He smiled and nodded.

"Well, you can go watch TV now, if you want."

He went to the kitchen and started to dinner ready.

The day had gone pretty quickly.

Tommy came running back and then he looked right at Penny before sitting in her lap.

"Sis?  What did Uncle Ted want?  Are you in trouble for something?"

He wondered why Uncle Ted would talk to just her, and not the other two.

Tommy smiled.

"You get to have a phone?" he asked kind of jealous.  

He didn't push it though.  They were lucky that he was even taking them in, and he was going to get Erica and him some more toys, so he said.