LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know. She had an accident so her mother is making her wear a pull up. I don't think it's a punishment. Lacey wasn't crying." Olivia said.

Cindy walked over to Olivia and Denise.

"Is everything okay here?" Cindy asked.

"Yes it's fine. Isn't it Denise?" Olivia asked.

Denise nodded.

"Yeah.  My sister and I are just talking."

She looked up at Cindy and then frowned.

"You let Rebecca leave the room.  I'm pretty sure Angela won't be that hard on me for letting it happen, but make sure you have a cover story in case she asks you.  I'm going to tell her I thought she peed her pants, so sent her to get help from her mother."

She looked up at Cindy.

"Maybe you should say the same thing?"

Denise smiled and looked up at Olivia.

"Are we going to tell Angela anything right now, or are we going to wait for her to ask?" she asked her sister.

Denise nodded.

She looked over at their youngest sister, Barbara.

"Hey, sweetie, you want to play with anyone in the room at the minute?  If not, how about coming with Olivia and me back to the dining room where the moms are?"

Paige: (Angela's younger sister): #1 o

Barbara looked up as Denise talked to her. She nodded and stood up, coming over to Denise and Olivia.

Paige was busy playing with a couple of girls and didn't realize she had to pee.

Cindy walked around the room checking on everyone.

Denise smiled up at her sister and took her hand and then took Barbara's hand.

"How about we go play something, the three of us?" she asked.

Then she saw Paige.

"Oh, let's take Paige with us.  Sometimes, Angela is mean to her.  If we are playing with her, she won't be so likely to be mean to her because of especially you," she looked up at Olivia.

Olivia listened to Denise and nodded. 

"Come here, Paige." Olivia called out.

Paige stood up and came over to Olivia.

"Why don't you come with us?" Olivia said.

"Okay." Paige said, taking Olivia's hand.

The four of them walked out of the room.

Denise whispered down at Paige.

"Don't pay Angela too much mind as long as you are with us.  My mom told us to watch Barbara, and since you are in Barbara's class, your mom will think you just wanted to play with your friend."

She rubbed Paige's head.

"And if you need to pee, try to hold it a little while so that Olivia knows you really have to go, so we won't get in trouble with Angela for taking you, but don't go ask your sister who will probably make you wait longer.  Just ask Olivia to take you, or if you want, ask your mom.  There's nothing Angela can do if you ask your mom to go."

They walked into the dining room just as the mothers were shooing the other kids out of there so they could help Lacey and Rebecca.

Angela smiled upon seeing Olivia.

"Let's go outside," she told Olivia.  "Go on, take your sisters and Paige with us, then."

Paige #1 ooo

When the were outside, Angela had the group come around back.

"Okay, well, we can talk back here."

She looked around at the others.

"Anyone know why Rebecca was in the dining room instead of the back room where I dropped her off?"

Denise looked down afraid to answer.

"Anyone?"

Paige #1 ooo o

Angela shook her head.

"Rebecca did not pee her pants," she said flatly giving Olivia a look as though the accident were on purpose.  "She was watching the wet spot on the floor until it dried."

Angela sighed.

"I guess someone else will just have to sit there and guard it?" she looked at Denise and then at Olivia.

"I wonder who it should be?"

Paige #1 ooo oo

Angela frowned.

"Your mom will think you peed," she cautioned her.  "At fourteen years old, do you think your mom will go light on you?  She would be a lot lighter on Denise, if you tell her to sit there, or maybe your baby sister, Barbara...."

Denise frowned.

"Barbara is being watched by Olivia.  Mom will be even more made if Olivia let Barbara pee her pants.  I'll sit there."

Angela sighed.

"I could just have Paige do it.  Paige will do anything I tell her to do."

Angela saw the look of sympathy on Olivia's face.

"Okay, Olivia, you can sit in it, but to make it look real, you'll need to pee, too.  You can do it out here, in your pants, and we'll sneak in past the moms and put you on the floor on the pee spot, or you can ask one of the younger children to pee their pants and sit there.  it's up to you."

Paige ooo ooo o

Angela frowned.

"Olivia, I think we have a solution already.  Paige volunteers."

She took Paige back around the house and around a bush.

"Squat down," she encouraged her sister without removing her pants at all.

Paige #1 ooo ooo oo

Paige just nodded. It wouldn't be the first time she wet her pants for her sister.

Paige walked with Angela and squatted down when ordered. She peed her pants and looked up at Angela.

"What am I volunteering for?" Paige wondered.

"That wet spot in the back room," Angela told her.  "Some one has to cover it or someone big might sit there and get in big trouble.  If you pee your pants, the most mom will do is scold you, but if Olivia sits in it, can you imagine what could happen to her?"

She helped her sister stand up once she had stopped peeing.

"That's why you just now peed your pants.  So, when someone asks about the wet spot, they will just think you peed yourself, and no one will be mad at you, and  no one big will accidentally get their pants wet. You'll just have to wear wet pants until we go home.  Don't tell mommy you're wet yet, okay?"

She took her little sister's hand to lead her into the house and sneak her by their mom.