LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Steve Johnson had a very immature nearly 15 year old daughter that he had been raising on his own for the last six years or so.  Just where the mother was, was not important, but she was no longer in either of their lives.  

Every morning, Steve got his 9th grade daughter up for school, sometimes scolded her for wetting the bed and helped her clean it up, and then sent her off to school with breakfast.  Every evening, he came home and found her watching television until he reminded her to do her homework, made her dinner, and eventually sent her to bed.   

He loved Cindy very much, but sometimes, he thought she acted more like a ten year old than a fifteen year old.  He never really told her that though because he didn't think it would help, but he did get frustrated with her at times and mostly yelled at her.

On Friday evenings, perhaps where she gets her immaturity from, he often invited all his pals to come and do some regular roleplay games, most often, Dungeons and Dragons which was directed by Scott Myers, one of two men having no kids of his own, had the most free time to come up with interesting stories to run the friends through.

This Friday was not any different from any other Friday, and as Steve came in from work, he flipped the television off and motioned for Cindy to come over.

"The gang is coming here, tonight," he told his daughter.  "Of course, with you being the oldest, I expect you and the other older kids to look after the younger ones that are brought along, and make sure there is no fighting and no reason for them to disturb their dads or in Brenda's case, for her children to disturb her either."

If the whole gang brought all their children, it would definitely be a full house, and so Cindy would really have her work cut out for her if that happened, though there were a few kids nearly her age that would sometimes help her.  

Steve had been looking forward to relaxing on Friday because it was the one time he could really unwind, and this evening, he had a surprise he wanted to spring on Scott to see what he would say.

However, sometime before the game started, Scott called in and Cancelled and suggested they let Ted do his Rifts game because something had come up, and he had to attend some family emergency.

"Scott has no family, though," Steve thought to himself trying to understand what could have happened.  He had a brother, but his brother died about six weeks ago, and nothing more was said to the group about it after the funeral.

At least Ted had not cancelled.

As the time neared six, Scott looked in at his daugther's  bedroom.

"Cindy, if you don't want other kids knowing you need plastic sheets on your bed, you should come and make your bed.  You forgot again this morning!"

That morning had been a good one for his daughter, in that she had not peed in her sleep, but he was still sure she didn't want other kids seeing the plastic thing bare on her bed as it was.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy sat on the couch watching the Disney channel. She had changed into a tee shirt and shorts shortly after coming home from school, Her book bag, along with her homework was on her bedroom floor where she had dropped it when she got home from school, the homework still not done.

Cindy pouted as her father turned off the TV, but came over to him. She pouted again when he said the group was coming here tonight.

"But daddy, I thought it was, um, Mr. Scott's turn." Cindy whined.

"Yes daddy. I hope the little ones don't get into my things." Cindy said.

Cindy blushed as her father mentioned her plastic sheet on her bed. She was supposed to make her bed as soon as she got home from school if it needed it. Normally if she forgot only her father would know, but on nights everyone came over they would all see her embarrassing secret. Cindy was a teenage bedwetter.

"Yes daddy." Cindy said.

She hurried back to her room and started making the bed.

Steve ignored it when she said it was Scott's turn.  It didn't matter whose turn it was, because plans always changed and they often didn't even keep track whose turn it really was until they had all arrived somewhere and realized someone had hosted twice in a roll.

Steven went into the kitchen to start making an early dinner so that his daughter would at least have something good to eat before his friends brought all the junk food to the house and the kids would slip into the kitchen turn by turn to see how much snack food they could sneak away from the men, not that they really cared.

Steven had something simple made, hot dogs, pork n beans, macaroni and cheese, and corn for them to have a quick dinner.  Once he was done making it, he went back to check on Cindy to make sure she had picked up her room a bit because the older kids would probably end up back there talking while the little kids would eventually end up in front of the television watching a little kid's program until they dropped off to sleep, one by one.

"I have dinner made," Steve told Cindy.

One of the stressful things about having the party at her house also meant the toilet was constantly being used, so it made for a long line of little girls sometimes, waiting to go.  There would be two boys at most, who would eventually go outside if the bathroom was not freed in a certain amount of time to pee out in the bushes in the back.  But ten girls plus at least one woman and maybe upto four women couldn't really do that as it was not decent for girls to do, according to the group that Steve hung out with.  Of course, Steve was the most adamant about it, and would never let Cindy even consider it unless they were camping and there were no regular toilets around for her to use, but the last time they went camping was also about two years ago.

Cindy had finished making her bed, putting her favorite stuffed animal on the pillow and had straightened up her room a bit, moving her book bag into the closet, picking up clothes off the floor, putting them in the hamper and bringing out a box of toys for the younger kids to play with.

"Okay daddy."Cindy said.

She walked out to the kitchen and sat down to eat.

Cindy had already used the bathroom since getting home from school, so she was okay for now. She would probably need to use the bathroom at least once during the night though, which would be hard with keeping an eye on the younger kids. She hoped someone would be there to help if she needed to get in line for the bathroom.

This wasn't really on her mind as she ate the food her father had fixed for her.

Ted was the first one to show up for their game, and he came just as the two were starting to eat dinner.

Steve pointed at the Cindy's plate.

"Continue eating, hon.  I'll get whoever is at the door settled in the living room until we are done."

He got up and went to answer the door.

While Cindy was likely going to have a little help, as long as the eighth graders didn't fight that is, it also meant the bathrooms would be even more busy because not only were the guys bringing their children, but they were all bringing their wives, too, those that had them, anyway.

Steve let Ted in and explained they were having dinner.

"Can you wait in the living room and watch something on TV?  I have to feed Cindy before you guys start tempting her with all that junk food that always finds its way here on game night."

They both laughed.

"I'll just watch the news until you're ready if that's okay with you."

Cindy looked up from her plate and nodded at her father, having been told not to talk with food in her mouth. 

Cindy took a bite of her hot dog that she had put ketchup on. Some of the ketchup squirted on her shirt. She grabbed a napkin and tried to rub the ketchup off but spread it out more instead. She put the napkin down and went back to eating her dinner, not paying attention to her father and Ted in the living room.

Steve asked Ted to get the door when the others came so he and Cindy could finish dinner and he could clean up the play area.

He then went back to the kitchen to start eating not even commenting on the food on his daughter's shirt though he had clearly seen it.  He sometimes did scold her for that kind of thing when it happened, but he didn't want to ruin the night with scolding and punishment over something so minor, so he just let it go.

The door bell rang and Ted went to let in Mike Snye who had his wife Sheila and their children, Kelly, 12, Mike Jr., 11, and Nancy, 9.

"Steve is busy with his daughter, having dinner and cleaning up the game area, so we're in the living room right now," he told the adults.  "Why don't you kids go play in the yard until Cindy comes out to get you?"

Steve finished his rather fast and started to clean up around Cindy, letting her eat normally and trying not to disturb her.

Cindy finished her dinner shortly after her father. She moved her hands away so he could finish cleaning up. She could hear Ted talking to someone and caught a glimpse of Kelly walking down the hall, heading outside. 

Cindy remained at the table waiting for her father to give her permission to get up. She felt like she would need to pee soon.

Steve nodded at Cindy.

"Go make sure your room is presentable," he told her.  "You don't want any of those kids finding anything to make fun of.  Make sure any clothes you had peed in in the night are out of sight, okay?"

He smiled at her and sent her off.

As Kelly headed outside, she saw the Harrisons coming, Jason, Steve's friend, his wife, Linda, and their three children, Angela, 14 who was a bit of a snot sometimes, David who was 12, and the little sister, Paige, 9.

"Dad!  More are coming!" Kelly called through the door to the whole house.

Ted smiled and went to greet them in and send the kids out to play.

Cindy #1 oo

Cindy got up and went to her room. She had picked it up earlier so was pretty sure there was nothing any of the kids would see unless they did a little snooping. She had a plastic hamper in her closet to keep her wet things in until her father was able to wash them, and she kept her closet door shut while everyone was here.

Cindy heard Kelly yelling that someone else was here and peeked her head out of her room to see who it was. She frowned when she saw Angela. Although they were the same age, Angela rarely helped Cindy with the younger kids and acted as though she was better than Cindy.

Cindy wondered if she should pee before things got busy and decided against it. She waved her hand to get her father's attention.

"Daddy, can I go play outside until it's dark out?" Cindy asked.

"If your room is presentable for the little kids to play in later, then sure, honey.  Go join your friends outside."

He smiled and let her go out just as the Khollers came pulling up.

Robert had also brought his whole family, Jennifer, his wife...

Olivia was 14, and in the same grade as both Angela and Cindy.  If Angela told her to do something, Olivia almost always did what Angela said.  It was hard to tell if she did it because she was scared of Angela, or if she did it  because they really were friends....

Denise was 11.  She was a bit of a snot with the kids in her class, probably picking up on it from Angela since Olivia and Angela hung out at Olivia's house all the time and so Angela's behavior rubbed off on Denise.

Barbara wasn't much better even though she was only nine years old.  She was not as bad as Angela or Denise, but she still thought her friends should give her her way when she wanted it.

That left just the Reicts to come, and of course Brenda would definitely be bringing both her daugthers, Jessica who was 11 and Rebecca who was 8 because she had no husband or anyone else to send her kids to when she had fun night.  Besides, there were always kids at game night, so she was sure her daughters would have fun when they came along.

For the most part, the adults let Angela and Olivia basically control the kids however, since she was more into organizing them... not to help, but to make sure they got their way with things.  When the kids had real problems, Angela usually sent them to Cindy, who she said was the oldest anyway, and so should sort any real fighting or whatnot.

When Cindy went outside, she could see that Angela was already gathering the kids together to tell them what she wanted from them that night, which was for the younger kids to leave everyone alone except for Cindy because the big girls had stuff they needed to do.

"It is daddy." Cindy replied.

Cindy walked outside and saw Angela was talking to the kids. She walked over to the group.

"Hey everyone. Welcome to my house. Angela, are you planning a game with the little ones?" Cindy asked.

Angela rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I'm five?" she asked her.  "I was just instructing the little ones that they are to leave the big kids alone unless they need something really bad, then they need to go to you  because it's your house and you know how best to help them here."

She put a hand on her hips.

"So, do you have some Disney movies they can watch later in the evening to keep them out of the big kids' hair?  Maybe you can watch it with them so they don't get into stuff and cause trouble for you with your dad."

She smiled, her smile almost a taunt at what was going on.

Brenda Reict finally pulled up and her two, Jessica and Rebecca immediately ran over to join the kids they saw gathered while Brenda went to the house to be let in for game night.

The men were setting up, now, in Steve's office.  Most of the women were in the kitchen ready to play cards, and it looked like the night was about to get underway.

On these game nights, the men could easily play until 2 or 3 in the morning, so while the women would be talking into the night and visiting, the children would start to fall asleep sometime after eleven with the younger ones starting the cycle....

That's just how game night went.

Of course, Cindy never fell asleep, ever, because that would mean taking a chance that know it all Angela would catch her peeing in her sleep and spread it all around the school the next time they went to school.

Cindy sighed.

"Just who do you think is a little one? Anyone younger than you? Or anyone who is not your friend, like Denise?"

"There's going to be a movie later, and the little ones are welcome to play in my room. I have the toy box ready. You're welcome to come as well, Angela." Cindy said.

"For now, anyone who wants to play tag, follow me." Cindy said, walking away from the group.

Angela glared at the big kids to show them that if they followed Cindy, they would be little kids, and so only the kids in elementary school followed Cindy.

Angela, Kelly, Olivia, Mike, and David walked off somewhere to do what Angela wanted to do, even though Mike and David, in 6th grade, were technically in elementary school, still.

Denise, the girl that always followed Angela, was not stopped from joining the big girls even though she was only eleven and in the fifth grade.

So, Paige, Nancy, Barbara, Jessica, and Rebecca followed Cindy.

While the little kids played tag, Cindy slipped the bigger kids into the house, and past the parents, quietly to sneak into Cindy's room to see what toys she had for the little kids.  She wasn't really planning to do anything mean with the toys.  She just took pictures of some of the stuff Cindy had so she could show the school later what babyish toys she still probably played with.  

While Angela was taking pictures of Cindy's toys, Olivia opened her closet to look for toys that Cindy hid away, favorites she didn't want to get ruined, and stumbled onto the plastic that hide her wet clothes from wetting the bed.  She opened it wondering what it was, and she called for Angela to look because it looked like someone peed some clothes....

Angela smirked to herself and went to Cindy's bed to see what sheets she was using and to see if she could catch anything that revealed her wetting the bed that she could take a picture of....

Cindy was having fun with the younger girls and didn't notice when Angela and the bigger kids snuck inside. It wasn't until it was almost dark until she led the girls to the back and motioned for them to be quiet.

"We don't want to disturb our parents, so we need to be quiet. Let's go to my room." Cindy said.

They made it inside and almost to Cindy's room. She held up her hand to stop them.

"Does anyone need to use the potty first? I do, but I can wait until later if no one else does." Cindy whispered.

Angela heard Cindy coming back and she quickly had the girls remake her bed and hide the other wet things they found.

"Why?" Denise asked.

"Because..., I'm going to show you how to use the information rather than just for embarrassment," she told the girl that looked up to her.

Olivia nodded and helped the others do as Angela said.

Some of the little kids wanted to pee, so they were happy to stop at the toilets.

One little girl was actually doing a potty dance as they walked into the house.

Cindy brought them to them the bathroom and let the girl doing the potty dance go in first.

"Alright, everyone else line up, even if you don't think you need to pee, okay? I'll take up the rear." Cindy said.

"I don't want anyone peeing their pants later because they didn't try to go now." Cindy ordered.

Cindy was concentrated on the little girls that she wasn't concerned what the older ones were up to.

Denise came out of her bedroom, where she could clearly see her, and she walked over with a smug look on her face.

"When you get the little kids settled, Angela and the others want to talk to you."

She smirked like she knew what was going to happen, and it was an evil smirk at that.

The little girl that did the potty dance made it into the bathroom.

Sooner or later, it was Cindy's turn, and Denise walked right in with her, Denise being only 11 years old herself, and so considered one of the younger children, technically thought Amanda let her join the big girls.

Cindy watched as each girl went in the bathroom and came out. She checked their clothes and straightened them. Cindy had the girls who were finished wait over to the side.

Cindy saw Denise come out of her bedroom and frowned. She listened to her and nodded.

"Alright, it will be a few minutes." Cindy told her.

Finally it was Cindy's turn and she walked into the bathroom. She looked at Denise who barged in with her.

"I'm sorry. It's my turn to use the bathroom. You'll have to wait your turn." Cindy said politely.

Olivia shook her head.

"No, it's not.  It's not your turn until you talk to Angela and Kelly and Olivia.  Well, not unless you want them to show the little kids your bed or inside your closet.... something we found... out!"

She smirked.

"I'll bet you'll die if the little kids know what you did, probably last night, by the looks of your bedding under your blankets."

She paused for effect and put a hand on her hip.

"You go meet Angela, but first, watch me pee.  I'm not going to wet my pants, and Angela told me to bring you.  If you go ahead without me, Angela is going to show all the little kids what you do every night in your bed."

She smiled at her again and started to pull down her pants.

"Stay here so I know you aren't trying to go ahead of me."

Cindy #1: ooo o

"Fine. Whatever. What were you all doing in my bedroom without asking?" Cindy asked.

Cindy was worried. She knew from the way Denise was talking that they had discovered her secret. She frowned at Denise.

"I'll go talk to Angela, just let me pee first. No one thinks you'll wet your pants." Cindy said.

Cindy looked away as Denise peed, but stayed in the room.

Denise shook her head.

"Angela told me to get you before you peed.  If you pee first because you are too big and won't listen to me, then I'll just have to tell Angela, and she's going to teach you a lesson if you don't do what she says."

Denise finished peeing.

She got her pants up and then went to the sink to wash her hands.

"Come on.  We'll take the little kids to your room to play, and then I think Kelly is going to watch them while Angela, Olivia, and I take you back to the bathroom to talk to you.  Angela will probably let you pee at that time."

She looked up at Cindy to make sure Cindy was coming.

Cindy turned around as she heard Denise getting dressed. When Denise went to wash her hands Cindy flushed the toilet.

"I guess your mommy never taught you to flush." Cindy said.

Cindy sighed.

"I waited didn't i? Let's go." Cindy said.

Cindy followed Denise out to the hall. She smiled at the girls.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom. I have the toy box ready." Cindy instructed.

Cindy walked to her room with the girls.

When Cindy got to the room, Denise announced it.

"We're here!" she called out.  "Angela, she's being good so far, so are we going to talk to her?"

Angela nodded.

"Kelly, Olivia, stay with the little kids and make sure they don't find what we found out."

Then Angela led Denise and Cindy back to the bathroom, and Angela put the toilet lid down sat on it blocking Cindy from using the toilet for now.  Denise stood by the door so she could warn them if she heard anyone sounding like an adult approaching so Angela would know not to say something too loud at that time.

Angela then looked up at Cindy and shook her head.

"Fifteen years old and peeing in your bed and your pants," Angela started out.  "What would the school, the little kids in the other room, and well, the whole town say if they knew?  Do you have some kind of health problem or something?"

She looked at the girl in the eye.

"We can keep your little secret from the little kids and the school... if you are a good girl and obey the popular kids from now on," she said... fully aware that she told Denise to make sure she didn't pee, so was watching for any sign the older girl had to pee.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo