LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Denise nodded and started out with a piece near the middle of the board.

She smiled around the room.

Denise pointed out Barbara.

"That's my baby sister, Barbara.  You probably met Olivia when you met Angela.  We're the only black kids here, so you can't miss us."

Denise giggled.

"And you're the only pee her panties fifth grader, so you're not hard to find, either."

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If your eyes are closed, then you can't see anyone, but the three of us still the only black kids in the house even if you can't see us."

She giggled.

Denise frowned when Lacey blushed.

"Don't let that little thing worry you.  You know why?  I peed right in front of my grandma the first time I saw her in like six years....  She just smiled at me and hugged me.  I was nine at the time, but she said that it didn't matter how old I was.  She just wanted to hug me no matter what.  So, don't be scared of a little pee pee.  I don't plan on telling any one at school, if you're worried about that."

"That's true. Mom said it doesn't matter what color a person is on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts." Lacey said.

"I guess. Nobody gets really upset with me when I have an accident." Lacey said. 

Lacey shifted a little making sure her shirt was still down far enough.

"That's what my mama says," Denise agreed.  "Black, White, Yellah, whatever, we are all people.  You don't see dogs judging each other by the color of their fur, and cats.... they hate all other cats equally that come into their turf.  So, why humans gotta be the only ones that care about color.  So many beautiful colors is why the world if pretty."

She smiled.

"Don't worry, Lacy.  No one can see your butt, I promise.  But if you keep squirming like that, you're going to give those boys over there a peeksie at under your shirt."

Angela came over to see how the girls were doing after a while.

"You okay, Lacey?" she asked her.  "I know you're uncomfortable, but we don't have anything your size here since this is Cindy's house.  If you were at our house, I'd make Denise let you wear one of her old pairs or something."

She started to watch the checkers game for a while.

Angela smiled.

"Good girl.  If you feel the need to pee, tell Either Denise or me right away, okay?"

She then watched as they played.

Denise let Lacey have the advantage most of the game, but she tried to do it stealthily so Lacey wouldn't realize.

A bit later, Scott came into the room to check on them and saw Lacey in a long shirt.

Where are your clothes?" he asked her his eyes narrowed at Lacey.  "You shouldn't put on other girls' clothes that you don't know that well."

He looked around the room and saw Angela.

"Did she pee her pants or something?"

Angela nodded.

"We big kids were taking care of her until her mom came back so we could tell her."

"Well, I'm looking after her, too, so you should have told me."

"Come here," Scott turned his attention to Lacey.  "Come on, sweetie.  No one is mad...."

He held out a hand towards her.

Lacey didn't notice what Denise was doing as she hadn't played a lot of checkers. She just saw she was ahead.

Lacey froze when Scott came in the room. She thought she was in trouble for wetting her pants. She listened to him talking to Angela, then told her to come over to him.

She started shaking  as she carefully stood up and came over to Scott, keeping her eyes down.

Scott picked her up and hugged her.

"Baby, you should have told Uncle Scott you were wet.  I knew you'd pee your pants, baby.  You are not well, probably not since your daddy died.  I have some clean stuff to put on you in the truck."

He put her down.

"Would you go back to the bathroom and take off that shirt before you pee all over it and make the girl that lent it to you upset?  I'll be right back with something for you to wear, baby."

He went out to the truck, pulled open a box, and pulled out clean pink shirt with a unicorn on it, a pair of babyish looking panties that were purple with some princess on the center of them, and a pair of jean shorts.  Then he came back to the bathroom to see if she had done what he told her.

Steve followed him back wondering when they were going to get back to the game.

"My little niece needs me first," he told Steve.  "She's peed her pants."

"Oh, my.  Well, Cindy can run her a bath and make sure takes one, if you'll just come back and join us."

Scott sighed.  "Alright."

"Cindy!" Steve called to her.  

"Cindy, make sure she cleans herself up well.  Stay in the bathroom and keep her company so she doesn't feel she is missing something because she's in the bath.  It's your job to keep the younger kids entertained."

Jason eventually came back, too, wondering  about the hold up, and then he saw the naked girl, that Scott had just gotten completely undressed for a bath.

"His niece peed her pants," Steve explained to Jason.  "I'm going to have Cindy watch her so she doesn't feel left out and think she should hurry."

"I'll have Angela watch the other little kids, then."

Jason went on past to the bedroom to find Angela and talk to her.

Steve went off to the living room to wait for Scott.

Scott bend down to her.

"Honey, I don't trust you to wash yourself, so I'm going to ask Cindy to help you.  You don't have to let her touch between your legs, but I want you to wash that extra carefully, okay?"

He then turned to leave when Cindy walked in.

"Please help her with her bath.  She's not in any condition to do a good job cleaning herself, but don't touch her pee place.  Just make sure she washes it good."

"I'm sorry." Lacey said.

Lacey nodded and went to the bathroom. She took off the tee shirt and hung it over the towel rack in the bathroom. She sat on the toilet to wait.

"Okay daddy." Cindy said.

Cindy got to the bathroom as Scott got there. She started running the bath.

"Yes sir. I'll help her clean up." Cindy said.

Cindy smiled at Lacey after Scott left.

"Okay, get in the tub and I'll get a washcloth." Cindy said.

Lacey nodded and stepped into the tub, sitting down.

Scott and the guys went back to their game.

Angela came into the bathroom a little later, and she smiled at Cindy washing Lacey.  She had little Barbara and Rebecca with her.

"See?" she told the little girls.  "That's what happens to you when you pee your pants for no good reason.  Someone has to wash you afterwards."

Rebecca made a face.  "Because it means you're a baby?"

"That's right, Becky," Angela smirked at Cindy.

Lacey washed herself as Cindy watched her. They both jumped as Angela, Barbara and Rebecca came in the bathroom. 

Cindy frowned at Angela. Barbara blushed and looked away. Lacey looked down and started crying.

"Whatever. Her father just died. Don't you care at all?" Cindy asked Angela.

Angela shrugged.

"Of course I care.  Do you think a fifth grader should be peeing in her pants?  I'm trying to show her what it's going to be like at school if she continues to do this because kids at school are a lot worse!  At least we can understand, but Lacey still needs to know it is embarrassing to pee herself in front of younger kids."

Rebecca frowned and looked up at Angela for a minute.  Then she nodded.

"Yeah, Angela right.  Some kids at my class would definitely called her a baby if she peed her pants at school."

"You don't want the whole school thinking you are a baby, do you Lacey?" Angela asked her.  "So, I'm just helping you understand what will happen if you do this at school, right?  You should have asked to go to the bathroom earlier, then it wouldn't have happened."

Cindy looked at Angela with disgust but didn't say anything. She didn't want Angela to be even harder on her than she was now.

Barbara just shook her head, also not wanting to get on Angela's bad side.

"No I don't want to be called a baby. I know I should have asked." Lacey whimpered.

"Good girl," Angela told Lacey.  "Now, for the rest of the night, as far as the rest of the girls go, you are to be treated like a toddler for peeing your pants on purpose.  Next time we have game night, if you don't pee yourself, then you can go back to be a fifth grader."

She then helped Rebecca sit on the toilet, which was the main reason they came in the bathroom on them, though Angela could not resist shaming Lacey into acting her age.

Rebecca frowned, but sat on the potty anyway and went tinkles not wanting to be in Lacey's situation.

While Rebecca was peeing, Amanda came in on them.

They had a few words....

(Let's leave this one again for a bit, until the adults and children split again.)

Angela walked with Rebecca back into the back room and asked her to sit down, and where she put her, was right in the spot where Lacey peed earlier.  She didn't listen to Rebecca protest though and just left the room.

Jennifer brought her baby into the kitchen and found both Olivia and Denise there, now.

"Olivia, look after Barbara.  I don't want that Angela telling her what to do right now."

(Angela is Linda's daughter)

Denise frowned up at her mom.

"But Angela isn't mean.  She just makes sure nothing bad happens."

"Well, Olivia can make sure nothing bad happens with you two."

Denise nodded and looked down.  She was a little bit afraid that Angela was going to be mad.

Nancy walked over to Lacey when they had finished and she looked up at her.  She was just a little bit shorter than Lacey being nine years old, herself.

"Angela is really mad about something.  I hope you didn't make her mad.  She's boiling, and she's probably going to get someone back."

Rebecca stayed seated in that wet spot very quietly, scared to move, so the wetness was seeping through her pants.  But it was better wet pants than to have Angela mad for not obeying her.

Lacey frowned as Nancy talked to her.

"I don't think it was me personally, but it may have something to do with me. If that makes any sense. Thanks for the warning. I'll be on the alert." Lacey said.

Lacey looked over at Angela frowning. She was starting not to like her very much.

Cindy was playing with some of the girls, keeping an eye on Angela herself.

Angela walked out of the room, but still, poor Rebecca continued to sit in the pee spot not moving an inch.  She had tears in her eyes as the wetness eventually seeped through enough she felt it, and she knew her mom was going to think she peed her pants, but she was scared to move or say anything to anyone.

"Well, how could she be mad about something about you, but you not have caused it?" Nancy wondered.  "What do you think has her so upset?"

"It's not Lacey," Rebecca eventually spoke up with tears in her eyes.  "She's mad because Barbara's mom caught her taking us to the bathroom, and she thought Angela was bullying us, so she took Barbara with her to the other room so Angela couldn't boss her around."

Rebecca looked over at Lacey.

"She's not mad at you, at all.  If your mom was here the minute it came up you peed, she would have expected your mom to want to help you."