LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Cindy smiled as Rebecca asked her which doll she wanted to be. Cindy looked over the choices and chose a doll that looked a lot like her and picked it up.

"I want this one." Cindy said.

She started playing with the doll, looking for an outfit for the doll to wear.

Lacey sat on the floor with her legs together, tugging on her skirt, trying to stay covered so no one could see her panties.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca went over where it looked like Lacey was nervous and alone.

"Don't play by yourself," she said.  "That's no fun.  There are a lot of people here that would like to play with you."

She put five dolls all around Lacey.

Lacey #1 ooo 

Rebecca noticed her squirming.

"I'm sorry that Denise or someone told you that you can't pee right now," she assumed the wrong thing about the situation.  "Sometimes, they make me hold it, too.  Just try to ignore it until Cindy notices.  She almost always takes us if she notices, unless Angela stops her directly."

She patted Lacey on the lap.

"And don't be scared if you pee.  None of the younger kids will think anything except Denise, who is in the older kids' back pocket."

Lacey blushed as Rebecca noticed her squirming. She was too embarrassed to correct her. She just nodded.

"Okay, thank you. Hopefully it won't come to that." Lacey replied.

Cindy was busy playing with the doll. She could hear Rebecca and Lacey talking but she rarely paid attention to the kids when they talked as there were so many in the room talking that Cindy usually shut them out, unless they were talking to her directly.

"I wouldn't be too sure of it not coming to that," Rebecca told her.  "I'll tell you, they've made me wet my pants just because they thought I was looking mean at them, and so they didn't let me go all night, at these things from time to time.  Believe me, if they make you wait all night, you will wet.  The gaming almost never stops until sometime after 2 in the morning."

She smiled at her.

"So, it's okay if you pee your pants."

She then gave her a doll.

"Here, let's play.  That'll take your mind off it for a while."

Lacey frowned as she listened to Rebecca. The big girls sounded pretty mean. Angela didn't seem mean earlier though. She took the doll and started playing, squirming as she did.

Cindy looked over and smiled as she saw Rebecca playing with Lacey. She looked away before Lacey started squirming again.

Rebecca continued to play with her new friend for a while and invited her big sister over to join them.  The only big kid, well, big to her, that she trusted, was her 11 year old sister.  She knew her sister couldn't keep the big kids from making her pee her pants if they wanted.  They had even made her big sister pee her pants the week previous.  But her sister was always on her side, and she would do what she could to help mom understand why an 8 year old was always going home wet, well... almost every Friday/Saturday night.

"So, did you change schools yet?" Rebecca asked Lacey.

Lacey shook her head.

"We just moved in with uncle Scott today. We haven't had time to do anything." Lacey answered.

Lacey squirmed and put her hand between her legs. Lacey was starting to trust Rebecca.

"Do you want to know a secret? You can't tell anyone, but since daddy died I started wetting my bed." Lacey admitted, blushing.

Rebecca shrugged.

"That's not such a big deal," she said.  "I just stopped peeing in mine about a few months ago, but you know, if my daddy died, I don't know....  I might have trouble not going back to it."

She hugged her.

"I'm sorry you miss your daddy so much."

She then took her hand from her crotch.

"If you pee the bed, then honestly, you can just wet here.  No one will care.  We will mostly all think the big girls put you up to it, and some of the big girls will think it's cute and take care of you.  You won't get in much trouble, unless your mom gets mad at you."

Lacey listened to Rebecca and nodded. She blushed when Rebecca pulled her hand away from her crotch. She started putting her panties as soon as her hand was taken away.

"I already am." Lacey whimpered.

Rebecca smiled and hugged her.

"It's okay.  Just let it happen, and after you are all wet, you can get Cindy to help you.  She always helps the little kids clean up after we pee in our pants."

She then started to try to change the topic by playing.

Lacey nodded and relaxed her bladder until it fully emptied. She sat there for a couple of minutes until she was sure she was done. She looked at Rebecca.

"Can you get Cindy, please? I'm a little scared." Lacey said, looking down.

Rebecca stood up and then she took her hand and pulled her towards her into a hug.

"We can get her together, Lacey.  It's okay.  Cindy isn't mean."

She coaxed her friend to stand up and to slowly walk towards Cindy.

Denise walked over to them....

"Uh oh!  A fifth grader peed, and Angela didn't even tell her to....  I wonder why that happened?"

Rebecca frowned and looked at lacey.

"Is that true?  No one told you to hold that long?" she asked her confused as to why the girl would pee herself on purpose.

Lacey stood up and took Rebecca's hand and started to walk over to Cindy. She blushed as Denise came over to them and talked to them.

Lacey blushed and looked down.

Cindy saw Denise talking to Rebecca and Lacey. She got up and came over.

"What's going on?" Cindy asked.

Lacey started crying.

"That new fifth grader peed her pants on purpose," Denise said.

"She was nervous," Rebecca corrected Denise.  "She probably just didn't understand the rules.  She hasn't been here that long."

Rebecca looked up at Cindy trusting her to make everything better for her new friend.

Cindy listened and sighed. She looked at Lacey.

"It's okay honey. Accidents happen to the best of us. Let's go get you cleaned up. Denise can you go get her mother please? And don't tell Angela, okay?" Cindy said.

Cindy took Lacey's hand and took her to the bathroom. She started cleaning Lacey up. Lacey sniffled and let Cindy take her panties off and start washing her.

Denise shrugged and ran off to the kitchen.

"Where's the new girl's mom?  Actually, where are all the moms?"

Angela shrugged.

"They went shopping."

"Lacey really needs her mommy."

"Come on, I'll come back and comfort her."

"Um... Cindy said...."

"Who do you think is the boss around here, Denise?  Now take me them or else...."

Denise looked down.

"They're in the bathroom."

"The bathroom?" Denise saw glee in Angela's eyes as she started to put two and two together.  "Well, we can't let Cindy do all the cleaning.  Cindy is too immature for that, having peed her own panties earlier, right?"

She grabbed Denise's arm and made her walk to the bathroom with her.

They knocked, and then Angela barged into the bathroom before a response was given.

"Cindy!  What do you think you are doing?" Angela asked.

Denise just looked down at the floor.  She had not meant to disobey Cindy this time.

"Lacey, baby, come here," she told the half naked little girl.  "Did you pee pee your panties, baby?"

Cindy was still cleaning Lacey in the bathroom. Lacey was blushing. They both jumped as Angela knocked on the door and then barged in.

"I'm taking care of Lacey. She had a potty accident. That's my job." Cindy said.

Lacey looked at Angela and frowned. Cindy was in charge of the little kids like her. She wasn't sure about going to Angela.

Cindy saw Lacey's indecision.

"Go ahead, honey. Angela is in charge of all the girls. Do what she tells you." Cindy said.

Lacey frowned but walked over to Angela.

"I-i guess." Lacey stammered.

Angela bent down to her and smiled meeting her eyes with her own.

"It's okay, baby.  No one is mad at you.  You didn't know any better, but I can't trust Cindy to clean up accidents today."

Denise frowned.  She thought Angela was going to keep what happened to Cindy earlier private.

"I'm not going to tell you why, but Cindy is sort of being punished and treated like a little girl because of something that happened before you got here."

Angela looked Cindy directly in the eye.

"Unless you want me to tell her what you did... that embarrassing thing...."

Then she turned back to Lacey.

"Are you a good little girl?" she asked her.

"You don't have any clean panties with you, do you?  Your mommy went to the store for some reason, so all we can really do, is put something on you to hide your privates, but get you out of those wet things you had on earlier."

"Cindy, go get your smallest shirt or whatever and come and see how that will cover her until her mom gets back and can think of something better to do about her little accident."

Lacey looked at Angela as she talked to her. She bit her lip when Angela said no one was mad at her.

Cindy shook her head, blushing.

Lacey shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I'm a good girl." Lacey answered.

Cindy got up and went to her bedroom. She looked in her dresser and took out one of her tee shirts. She returned to the bathroom and removed the shirt Lacey was wearing and slipped the tee shirt on her.

Both Cindy and Lacey looked at Angela to see what thought.

"Turn around and let's see how it covers your butt," Cindy insisted.  "After all, you'll be naked underneath, and the last thing an eleven year old girl needs, is to let boys look at her naked butt or whatnot."

She smiled.

"It will do, but Lacey, you can't get on the floor, and you need to be really careful to keep your legs closed while you are sitting or someone can look up the shirt.  Hopefully, your mom brought you some extra pants or panties, and she can put them on you when she gets back."

Angela took Lacey to the sink and helped her wash her hands as if she was even younger than the youngest child there.

"If you need to pee again, remember, you are wearing Cindy's shirt.  You'll get pee all over it if you don't get to the bathroom in time, so make sure you come and get me to take you, or you can ask your mommy to take you.  I don't trust Cindy to take you since she let you sit there and pee your pants when she was supposed to be watching you."

Angela finally opened the door and let Cindy and Lacey out of the bathroom.

Denise started to walk out, but Angela grabbed  her.

"Keep a close watch on Lacey.  If she pees her pants again, this time, it will be your fault.  You are to come and get me as soon as you think you see her wiggling.  Understand?"

Denise gulped and nodded.

"Good.  Go watch after her."

Denise ran to catch up to Lacey.

"We can play checkers if you want," she said as they were directed back to the back room.  "That way, we can still play, and no one will be able to see your butt."

Lacey turned around as instructed. It felt strange without pants or panties. The last time she had run around without panties was when she was potty training, and she didn't remember that.

Lacey nodded as Angela told her what to do and not to do.

Lacey went to the sink and washed her hands with Angela helping. Cindy led Lacey out of the bathroom and to the bedroom.

Cindy stepped away as Denise talked to Lacey. Lacey blushed but nodded and went with Denise. Cindy walked to the other side of the room.

Denise got out the checkers and started to set them up for Lacey and herself.

"Don't be so nervous, Lacey.  As long as you keep mostly still, no one will know you are not wearing panties under the shirt, and it covers you enough."

She then looked up at Lacey after the board was set up.

"Do you want to go first?"

Lacey carefully sat down at the table opposite Denise. She watched her set up the board and listened to her.

Lacey nodded at what Denise was saying. She shook her head when Denise asked if she wanted to go first.

"It's okay, you can go first." Lacey answered.