LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy found a couple of sweaters. That she liked. She wasn't sure which one to get. She turned to show them to her father. She didn't see him and frowned.

"Dad?" Cindy called out.

She felt like she had to go to the bathroom.

Steve didn't wander that far off because he always worried about his baby girl even though he often told her he knew she was a big girl and could take care of herself shopping if she wanted to.

He came over rather quickly, within a few seconds, and he smiled.

"Did you find something?" he asked.

He showered her a green one he was interested in.

Cindy was relieved when he appeared quickly.

"Yes. Which do you think looks better?" Cindy asked, showing him both sweaters.

One was blue that buttoned up the front and the other was a pink pull over sweater.

She looked at the green sweater.

"That looks nice." Cindy said.

"The blue one probably goes with more of your outfits, but the pink one is really cute," he said not sure which he liked better.  "Do you want to buy something really cute, or do you want something that will go with almost anything you wear?"

He smiled at her.

"Thank you.  You know Green is my favorite color, well, for me, not for you."

He smiled again.

"For you, baby blue, white, and pink are my favorite colors, you know."

Cindy listened to her father and nodded.

Cindy handed her father the pink sweater and put the blue one back, and came back to her father.

"Can I stop by the bathroom before we leave the store? Sorry, but I bet you pee again." Cindy asked.

Steve frowned.

"You know how I feel about you using public bathrooms by yourself," he frowned.  "I don't want you to pee your pants.  Are you sure you can't hold it until we find one that's a little more private?"

He looked in her eyes.

"Nevermind, honey.  I don't want you to pee your pants.  I'll just take you with me, if that's okay with you."

Steve smiled and nodded.

"That's a natural feeling, not wanting to pee your pants, baby.  I just get scared because of all the bad things that happen.  You don't go to the bathroom by yourself in public when you are out with friends, though, do you?  At least, you go together with two other girls, or not at all, don't you?"

He led her towards the bathrooms, and he looked at both the boys' and the girls' and at her.  He decided he would rather get caught in the girls' bathroom than have her going into the men's room.

He walked her in and smiled at some of the women in there.

"I'm just protecting my daughter.  I'll stay by the sinks unless she calls out at me that she needs me," he told the ladies that were in there.

"Go ahead, sweetie," he pointed her towards the stalls, but there was a small line so she would have to wait a minute or so.

Steve sighed as he watched his daughter do a potty dance.  Did she really wait so long to go that she had to act like a little girl while she waited?

He didn't say anything though because he didn't want to upset her.  He just hoped she got into the stall before she started to pee her pants.

Now, there was only one other person in front of her before she could go.

Eventually, she was allowed to go in the stall, and Steve waited for her by the sinks.

"I'm sorry," he apologized to the ladies in the room.  "But I can't leave my child in the bathroom by herself.  There has been too many strange things going on in public lately."

One lady nodded.

"I don't blame you.  I wouldn't leave my little girl by herself, either.  How old is your little girl?"

"Fifteen."

The woman was silent, shock on her face for a moment, but then she nodded and smiled.  "Yeah, I guess things are getting that crazy recently."

Some of the other women nodded, and started to think about what he was implying by needing to be right inside the washroom on the other side of his princess's door as she did her business.

"See?" one mother told her younger daughter.  "Even that man thinks that even a teenager should be taken to the bathroom by a parent because of what is happening in the world.  Now, will you stop fighting me?"

The little 12 year old sighed and nodded not wanting to be embarrassed any more than she already was by having her mom take her hand to walk her to the bathroom.  At least it wasn't her dad.  That poor fifteen year old!

Cindy hurried into the stall once it was free. She pulled her pants and panties down and sat on the toilet. She started peeing. 

She heard what was being said outside the stall. When she finished peeing she wiped herself, then flushed and got dressed. She came out of the stall and went to the sink to wash her hands.

Steve walked over as she washed her hands and put a hand on her back.

"Ready to go?" he asked her.  "It's getting close to dinner time, if you want to eat somewhere besides at home."

He smiled at the women he had been talking to, and started to lead her out of the bathroom.

"You make it?" he whispered to her not wanting to embarrass her right there in the bathroom in front of all those people, so waiting until he had her out and away from prying ears.

Steve smiled and nodded.

He took her out to the car, put her stuff in it, and then he started to drive her to Burger Town, a fast food place, sort of, but it was a bit better quality than Burger King or McDonalds, which did cause it to take a little longer for the food to come, and it was a little more expensive.

"Do you want a shake or a soda with your burger?" Steve asked his daughter.

Steve smiled and nodded and they went to Burger Town where he took her inside to eat.

"Once the food came over, and they were eating, Steve whispered to Cindy.

"Other than your problem at school today, is school mostly alright or are you having trouble at school with anything?"

Steve smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that.  I do want you to know, though, if you do have something you need help with, I am here for you.  No matter how much help you need, or how basic you think what you don't get is, it is my pleasure and my job to help you understand your school work, honey."

He started to eat.