LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Steve smiled and stood up.

"You finish up.  I want to change clothes if I'm going out.  I'm sorry to bring up your misfortune, but you kind of got me wet when you came home earlier, sweetheart."

He went off to his room to change.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve smiled and waved her apology aside.

"I'm your dad, Cindy.  You may not remember, but this is not the first time my little angel has peed her pants on daddy.  I'm not mad, baby."

He went off to change.

When he came back, he was wearing black slacks and a blue and white checked shirt.

"I'll never be mad at you just for peeing your pants on accident, but I do think you are a little old for daytime accidents, so hopefully you learned your lesson, and you'll try to tell me if you need to go while we are out shopping, okay?"

"If you think that will keep your pants dry, then I agree," he nodded.

He waited for her to go to the bathroom, and meanwhile, he checked for his keys, his wallet, and his iPhone.

Cindy went to the bathroom and tried to pee. She managed to get some out, but didn't want to hold her father up. She quickly wiped, flushed and washed her hands before leaving the bathroom.

Cindy came out to the living room.

Eventually, they were heading out to the car.

Steve put a hand on her shoulder for a moment as they walked, but only for a moment.

They came upon a red light, and Steve looked over at his daughter.

"So, what would you like to look at to buy?  Music?  Clothes?"

"Alright," Steve smiled and got in and fastened his own belt, looked and checked hers, and then started to drive.  "What kind of clothes are you missing right now, that you kind of need?" he asked her.

"Alright, we'll get you another skirt AND another dress, and maybe a sweater.  It's getting cold out, so you will probably need to start wearing sweaters pretty soon."

He smiled at her.

They pulled up to one of Cindy's favorite clothing stores.

Steve smiled and he walked behind her, trying to let her be a big girl and show all the teenagers her age that she was independent.

When they got into the store, he followed her to where she wanted to go first.  Since they already talked about what to get, he presumed she would head in one of those directions.

Steve followed along, and as he did so, he though he saw a cute skirt that would be perfect for his little girl, though it was probably a little juvenile.  It had been a long time since what he thought was cute, matched what girls her age liked.

He looked sadly at the skirt thinking she would be so cute in it, and wondered where the time went when she trusted his taste in what was cute and what wasn't.

As Cindy looked over the skirts she saw saw her father looking at one. She came over and looked at the skirt and picked it up. She tried it against her waist.

"What do you think? I think it would be cute for game night." Cindy said.

Steve teared up a little bit when she picked it up and commented about it being perfect for game night.  That meant she was picking it just for him, to wear when he knew she would be wearing it.

"Yeah, I think it would be wonderful to wear to game night," he agreed.  "How about you get one for school, too, one that you want your friends to see you in, too, okay?"

He hugged her.

He loved his little girl so much, and he thought she was really considerate of others' feelings at times, like right then.  He must have looked like he needed her to agree just this once, on a skirt, and she must have picked it up from him because he knew he was not good at choosing teenage skirts that her friends would think cool.

"That looks good, honey," he said putting it in the cart.  "Now, what else were we getting?"

He winked at her to let her know that she was in charge of where they went next.

He was so happy that she had chosen to pick the skirt he thought would be cute for her.

Steve smiled and walked along with his daughter to the dresses.

He waited to see what she would choose.

While he was walking along, he noticed a couple of teenagers, who should have been at school in another section.

He kept quiet about it though, and just watched Cindy.

Cindy didn't see the teenagers as she was busy looking at dresses. She found a couple she liked and pulled them off the rack. One was pink with a belt and the other was a light blue. 

"What do you think about these?" Cindy asked her father.

"They both do look nice," he said.  "Do you have a preference?"

He looked at them for a bit more, and realized the pink one with a belt was a lot nicer than the light blue one, meaning it cost more, and it was also more troublesome to put on, with a zipper in the back from the shoulder to the neck and it had an undercoat to it, that prevented anyone looking up it from underneath since it also had something like silk bloomers sewn into it.  That would make going to the bathroom a bit of a pain, as it looked like she would have to remove the whole dress just to go.

He was thinking the simpler light blue one might be better for her, but he didn't want to say that because the light blue one was cheaper, too, and he didn't want her to think he was thinking about the cost of the dress.

Cindy took a closer look at both dresses. She saw how the pink one was made. To her it looked more like a little girl dress with the bloomers, almost like rompers. She realized it would be hard to get off when she needed to use the bathroom and would probably result in more accidents.

She looked at the blue one, then put the pink one back on the rack. 

"I'll take this one." Cindy said.

Steve nodded and watched her put the pink one back.  However, he did think it was cute.  When she turned to go get her sweater, he decided to get the pink one after all.  She might want to wear it to church or something more formal sometime, maybe.  He didn't think it was that immature, really.  He just knew it was going to be a little hard for her to dress herself in it, so if he asked her to wear it, she may need his help in putting it on or taking it off.

"So, sweaters?" he asked her.