LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Cindy got up when Steve arrived. She didn't look up at him as she walked out to the car in just a diaper and shirt.

She blushed as he asked her if her tummy hurt.

"My tummy doesn't hurt. I thought I could make it to the bathroom after class." Cindy replied.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not normal to have to poop and not be able to hold it through a class," Steven frowned.  "Is there anything you aren't telling me, or maybe I should take you to see a doctor?"

He reached over and patted her back.

"I'm not mad, at least not yet.  If you lie to me and make me take you to see a doctor and you know you somehow did this to yourself because you didn't act soon enough, then I might get a little mad....  I don't want to waste money, but then again, if you really don't know what happened, then it won't be wasting money to have a doctor make sure you are okay."

"So, you were holding it longer than one class period?" Steve asked her.  "Maybe two or three, then?  But why would you do that to yourself, honey?"

He was now concerned about her behavior rather than acting like he'll get angry.  "Is someone being mean at school about letting you pee?" he asked her.  "Or are you just getting a little pee shy since becoming a teenager?"

Steve sighed.

"Well, all I can say is, hopefully this embarrassment taught you a lesson about trying to wait longer than you should, so let's not talk anymore about it, okay?  When we get home, you can take that silly diaper off."

He stopped at a traffic light.

Steve looked over at her and thought she looked a little upset about what had happened, so he reached over and patted her leg.

"Don't worry about it, baby," he whispered.  "Even the kids that saw you pee, they will also see you are not at school after that, so they will just think you got sick, baby."

He moved his hand when the signal changed and started to drive again.

He got her home, and then he walked her into the house and right into her room.

"I think you should take a bath, first, honey.  After an accident like that... well, even if the nurse did clean you up some, you'll still smell a little bit.  You want to do that by yourself, sweetheart?"

He reached out and patted her shoulder.

Steve walked into the kitchen and looked to see what he had to give her for lunch, thinking she probably had not had that yet.

He eventually settled on making her grilled cheese sandwiches, some soup, and he had some potatoes chips that he could give her.

He started to work on the soup.

Ted walked to his room, eventually, and turned on a light to read by.

While he was reading, he heard the shower eventually turn off in the bathroom, and he smiled to himself.

He had seen the little kids together in bed, but he didn't mind.  He just let them sleep.

When the soup was finished, Steve started to work on the grilled cheese sandwiches, and at about that time, he thought he heard the water in the bathroom finally stop.

He finished up with the grilled cheese, and then set her a place with the sandwich, soup, and chips, and then he went to her room to see how she was getting on.

"Cindy?" he knocked at her door.  "You okay in there?"

"It's still the middle of the day," Steve told her.  "I mean, I just made you lunch.  You can wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, but if you put pajamas on, and we decide to go out again, then you'll need to change, right?"

He then left her to get dressed, and waited in the kitchen for her.

When Cindy came to the kitchen, she saw that he had lunch all ready for her, and he was also sitting in front of some soup and grilled cheese toast waiting for her.

"There's my big girl," he said, saying big girl on purpose to give her a little more confidence after what happened at school.

Steve smiled at her for her manners, and he said a little prayer and then he looked up and nodded.

"So, how are your classes going?" he asked her.

Steve nodded.

"After dinner, would you like to go shopping for a bit?" he asked her suddenly.  "Since you're not really sick, and you're not in any trouble, I don't see why we should waste the day at home."