LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Cindy was still asleep and wet her bed. It wasn't until she was finished that she woke up. 

Cindy sat up in bed and pushed her covers down. She frowned and got out of bed and walked out of her room, heading to the bathroom.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve went to her room eventually, and found her missing, but her bedding was soaked like it was about three or four times a week.

He sighed and started to strip off her sheets for her.

When she was done in the shower, if she came back to her room, she would find her bed stripped and the window open to air out her room.

Cindy quickly washed up in the shower then dried herself and came back to her bedroom. She blushed as she saw the bed was stripped because that meant her father had been in her room.

Cindy dressed for school then came out to the kitchen for breakfast.

Steve smiled as he looked up at her from where he was working on her breakfast.  He had put a banana at her place along with a few strawberries, not actually putting them in the oats as he had done with his own, but just left them so she could do what she wanted with them.  He gave her some orange juice, and then he sat down across from her place.

"Cindy?  Are you okay?  I hate to say it, but I think your wetting the bed is getting more frequently lately.  I'm thinking about taking you to see the doctor soon and have that checked, that it isn't worse or that something more isn't going on."

When Steve thought Cindy was ready, he took her to school.

At school, the first person Cindy would see, that would approach her, would be Angela!

"Hey Cindy!" she called out to her as she walked towards her.

Angela ran up to her and gave her a little hug on the back.

"So, how did your weekend go?"

She looked around at the busses looking for more of her gang.

"Did you wet the bed at all this weekend?" she whispered to her.  "I know you do because I found your stuff, you know."

She smiled at her.

"But it's okay.  I'll keep it a secret as long as I'm happy with you."

Once in the cafeteria, they saw some of the other girls at the popular table.

"Well, I guess everyone is just waiting for us?"

She led Cindy over to the table.

Of course, some of the girls from the D and D group were there....

Angela, Kelly, Olivia... but there were also some other girls, too.  Apparently, however, the only 9th grader at the table was Cindy.  The other ninth grade girls seemed to be into other things and left being popular to the 8th graders this year.

The girls started to catch up about their weekend, with Angela talking mostly about the D and D events.

As the conversations started to die down, the bell rang for first period.

Angela reached for Cindy's hand.

"You are walking with me," Angela told her firmly.  

"Where is your first class?" Cindy asked her.  "After class, you wait there, and I'll pick you up for second period, okay?"

She walked with her to her class dropping her off before going off to her own class.

When Cindy sat down, some of the ninth grade girls pointed at her and whispered about her.

Then the teacher started her lesson.

At the end, just as Angela promised, she came right to her class to pick her up.

"How was class?" she asked her.