LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve went about putting stuff away, cleaning up, and making the kitchen look as though ready to prepare another meal again.

Then he went off for a shower after knocking and making sure Cindy was not in there.

When Steve was done in the shower, he went and put on a typical pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that he would eventually sleep in.

He then went to Cindy's room and checked that she was doing as she said she would be, and to see if she needed any help.

"Everything okay?" he asked her as he poked his head in at her.

Steven smiled and walked over and took the homework.

"Let me see..."

"It's been a while, since I actually did THIS stuff, but it looks like you did it right."

He continued to look through, and then he found a couple of problems he was sure were wrong.

"Why don't you look at problems 3 and 12 again?  I'm not sure, so just check the work.  As I said, it has been a while, so I could be wrong."

Cindy waited while Scott checked her work.

"Okay." Cindy said.

Cindy took the paper back and looked at the problems he mentioned. After a minute she erased the work and redid both problems.

"Thank you. I should be done in a few minutes with everything." Cindy said.

"Very good, Cindy.  I'm very proud of you, sweetheart."

He walked out of her room to give her some space to do her homework.  If she wanted to, she would find him after she was done.

He went to the living room to study from his Bible some more.

When she came out to turn on the television, Steve frowned, but he didn't tell her she couldn't.  She had been trying to be good all weekend, so he didn't see any point in being strict.  They had already sort of broken the Sabbath Day by letting her do homework.

He put his studies away for now, and he turned towards her and smiled.

"Good girl," he said to her.  "So, what did you want to watch?"

He shook his head.

"No, honey, come on over here and tell daddy what you want.  You can watch TV this once, if you don't mind doing so with daddy."

He motioned at her with his hand, and smiled towards her.

"How about we watch animal planet, then?" he asked.  "It's not especially childish, but it's not going to be human violence, either."

He started to flip the channels.

"Maybe they'll have something on about an animal you like."

When he got to the channel, a program was just starting.

It seemed that they were going to be talking about the big horned sheep of Wyoming.

Something that they were saying seemed to make Steve laugh aloud, although at the moment, it didn't look like something funny at all.  Two young sheep were running at each other and butting horns!

As they talked about the Sheep's season behavior patters, their fights to get mates and to keep safe not only from Predators, but also from nature's unpredictable elements like weather and fires, and their other life cycles, including the way to tell the age of a sheep is by counting the ring marks on their horns...,

Cindy #1 ooo 

They were just getting to the good stuff, the stuff that was brand new to even Steve now, and if she went to the bathroom, she would definitely miss something that would impress her teachers at school if she wrote a report on sheep.

Steve didn't realize she was that excited.  It was like she couldn't stay still while taking notes, until he realized that it wasn't just excitement.  It actually looked like a pee pee dance while sitting.

He went up next to her, and he put an arm around her.

"Is this show that interesting?" he asked her.

Cindy #1 ooo o

Steve sighed.

"Cindy, if you are not going to use the toilet, then as much as I hate to say it..., just pee your pants.  It's not good for you to hold it longer than is healthy, and since I'm not in your body, I don't know how much your holding, only that you are really squirming around.  So, rather than get sick, I'd rather you choose to either use the toilet or pee your pants, baby.  I won't be mad either way.  When the show is over, I'll help you clean up if you choose to pee your pants, okay?"

Steve smiled as hit little angel turned back the clock to maybe about a six year old or so, being so absorbed into something that interested her, that her pants started to darken and a puddle started to grow from under her.  He didn't mind at all.

He went to the kitchen to get a mop to clean up the mess she was  making and mopped behind her and around the sides of her, but staying out of the view of the TV for her sake.  He would have her clean up after the show she was taking notes on was over.

She was such a cute little girl, especially when she wasn't acting like a moody teenager, but more like a little kid, and she certainly was doing that now, with peeing her pants like that.

He sat on the sofa still holding the mop, ready for when the show ended so he could mop up the rest the puddle that was under her.