LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Steve just relaxed not really bothering her.  He figured she knew where stuff was if she was hungry after eating her snacks.

Eventually, he fell asleep watching TV.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve woke up around time to start dinner, and he got up and went to check on Cindy first.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asked her.

He reached a hand towards her.

"Do you want to come and help me make dinner?" he asked her.

Steve smiled and walked her towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to make for dinner?  Chicken burritos? Baked Chicken?  Something else?"

He waited for her reply as they came into the kitchen.

Cindy #1 o

"Alright," he started to get stuff prepared.

"I'll work on the chicken and you can heat the tortillas when the time comes.  In the mean time, can you start preparing some of the vegetables?"

He then started to work on the chicken.

"Red and Green peppers, olives, and yeah, that's about it."

The chicken was almost ready, and just had to be cut up now.

He looked over at Cindy.

"Oh, and get the cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce out, okay?"

Eventually, everything was ready, and Steve started to set the table putting stuff for the Chicken burritos in the center of the table.

When she was done cutting stuff up, he walked over an put a hand on her shoulder.

"Ready to eat?"

He smiled at her for a minute after prayer, and let her start to eat.

"So....  What did you learn about in church today?" he asked her.

He almost always had this conversation with her during Sunday dinner.

"How to treat others, especially nonbelievers. Actions speak louder than words. They didn't say that but it amounts to the same thing. It doesn't matter who the person is or what they have done. Our job is to love them." Cindy said.

Cindy started to make herself a burrito.

Steve smiled and nodded.

"I was reading about the story where Jesus had entered the temple and found it was being defiled by things of the physical world in Sunday School.  I guess, what they wanted us to take away from that, is that we need to keep our own and the house of the lord clean first, if we want to advise others on how to keep their own spirits clean."

He smiled at her.

"We try to do that, don't we?" he asked her.

Steve started to eat his burrito.

"So, did they tell you to try to do any particular thing at school this week?  You know, show that you understand a practical use of what you were taught?  I was asked to ask advice about something I'm not sure of at work and to offer a listening ear if I find that some co-worker is having a hard time."

Steve gave her a thumbs up.

"That sounds like a worthy goal, honey."

He then took another bite of burrito.

"That reminds me, you really shouldn't put it off until Sundays, but your homework is done, isn't it?"

Steve sighed.

"You know I don't like you working on Sundays," he told her.  "There's a reason I don't have any chores scheduled for you on Sundays."

He smiled at her though and reached out his hand towards her.

"You'll start your homework after we eat then, honey?"

Steven smile and nodded.

"That's okay, baby.  It's just you know that I think it's the Lord's day.  But we can't send you to school without your homework done, or you'll get in trouble.  I think the Lord will understand that even if it's not ideal that you work on it on Sundays."

He smiled at her.

"Okay, after you eat, sweetheart  And remember, I'm right here if you need any help."