LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve sighed.

"Well, you worked hard," he said.  "Thank you for keeping the kids from bothering our only time we can unwind together."

He look at the closed door.

"Were you headed in there?" he asked Cindy.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo o

Steve sighed and put his hand on Cindy's shoulder.

"Well, do your best, baby."

Sheila came to the bathroom, and she knocked.

"Nancy?  People are waiting out here.  What are doing, baby?"

"I'm trying to poop, mom!"

Sheila sighed.

"I'm sorry, Cindy.  She might be a while."

Cindy leak oo

Eventually, Nancy came out of the bathroom, and with even sparing her a look, Sheila took Nancy to the front to take her home.

Steve reached down to help Cindy up....

Cindy leak ooo ooo 2/3 wet

Cindy stood up with her father's help. She ran into the bathroom and pulled down her pants. She peed through her panties and finished. She wiped herself and then took off her panties and pants, tossing them in the hamper.

In her hurry, she forgot the door, and Steve watched her run to the toilet, her pee running down her legs all the way to the toilet and he sighed.

He walked over after she took off her pants and panties.

"Take a shower," he told her.  "You can put your pajamas on and go to sleep.  Then you and I will have a talk in the morning."

He walked away so she knew that it was over for now.

He went to start cleaning up the living room and putting his books and stuff for the game away.

Cindy blushed as her father came in the bathroom. She listened to him with her hands on her lap.

"Yes sir." Cindy replied.

After Steve left Cindy jumped in the shower and turned on the water. She washed up quickly and dried off. She ran to her bedroom and put on her pajamas.

Cindy climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Other than a wet bed, Saturday went pretty smoothly for Cindy, but then Sunday morning came and Steven went to get her up for Church.  He never ever missed Church if he could help it, and he always expected Cindy to come with him even though she was a teenager.

"You can decide for yourself about your religion when you leave the house and start paying your own bills," he would tell her if she started to fight him about it.

He walked into her room, and sighing after once again, finding she had peed in her sleep.

"Cindy?  You peed the bed, baby?" he asked her as he woke her.  "You need a quick shower.  You know I don't want to be late because as far as I'm concerned, Church is even more important than school.  Please get up and get in the shower.  I'll find you something appropriate to wear while you are cleaning up."

He waited to make sure she got up, not taking his eyes off her until she got out of bed and was walking to the bathroom.

Cindy woke up and looked at her father. She pushed her covers down and jumped out of bed. She ran to the bathroom and closed the door. She took off her pajamas and hopped in the shower.

She washed off quickly them dried herself. Cindy hurried back to her bedroom to get dressed.

In Cindy's room, Scott waited with a white blouse and a nice pink skirt.  He had some clean panties for her and a training bra along with a white undershirt.

"Good girl," he told her as he stood up from her desk chair.  "Come over here, baby."

He then started to help her dress as if she was a little girl.  He didn't do this everyday, but on some Sundays, he would do this to remind her that they were family, and that as her father, no matter how old she was, it was his job to take care of her, at least until she left the nest for good.

Steve smiled and gladly dressed her not bothered by her still being a little sleepy.  It just made it all that much easier to dress her without her fighting him about being a teenager and able to do that for herself.

Once he had her dressed, he took her to the kitchen to get her some breakfast.

"You be a good girl and pay attention at church," he said while cooking up some eggs and sausages for her.  "I don't want your Sunday School teacher to say you were playing around when you should have been studying, okay?"

He always said the same thing to her ever since she was about nine or ten years old, nevermind that she rarely played at church now, knowing what was expected of her.

Steve put the breakfast in front of her, put his own on the table, and then got them both some orange juice.

He then went to the table and started to pray for the food.  Then, he finally nodded at her to eat.

He was also eating.

After breakfast, Scott put the dishes in the sink as he did every Sunday morning to be taken care of later.

"Go get your stuff for church," he coaxed Cindy.

Then he went off to get his stuff gathering from the same shelves he kept his books for D and D.

Once they both had everything, he checked around for anything he might have missed, and then he led her out, locked the door, and opened the car.

Soon, they were driving down the road towards services.

Church took up most of Cindy's Sundays, or at least it felt that way. It started at 10 and ended at 1.  By the time they got home, it was sometime between 1:30 and 3:00 depending on exactly what happened after church services.

Unknown to poor Cindy, her boring church time with church friends was about to be rained upon by the invitation of the one biggest, baddest, bully in her school.  

Sarah's family invited Jason Harrison and his family to church that day....

Sarah was still in fifth grade, so she would be in primary class and Cindy would not see her except after church, but Angela was the same age as her, and would be encouraged sit in her Sunday school and then again in HER Young Women's class.

Steve pulled up and parked just as Sarah's family got out of their car, and another car pulled next to Sarah's family car, the car belonging to the Harrisons!

Sarah ran over and hugged Cindy.

The parents were still chatting, and then the father of Sarah pointed out Cindy.

"She is probably the best person to keep Angela company.  She's really nice, and they are in the same age group, so the church will like to keep them together, though you are welcome to attend with your daughter after the main service if you prefer that to attending with the adults."

Jason shrugged.  

"She'll be fine with Cindy.  I think she and Cindy spend a lot of time together, actually."

So, Angela came over to meet up with Sarah and then Cindy.

"Angie!  This is my best friend at church, Cindy."

Angela's face melted into a frown.  "Cindy," she acknowledged.  "Yeah, I know her."

"Good!  She'll probably take you to all your classes since you are the same age."