LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"Just a minute, baby," he called her over to him with a finger.  "Are you sure you're okay doing it all by yourself?  I don't mind that you peed your pants to finish your report, but I am a little worried that you might need extra attention because you peed, honey."

He pulled her towards him and hugged her.

"I'm still your daddy.  If you really want to do it by yourself, you can.  But I am here if you feel you need a little extra attention."

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve smiled and nodded.

"Okay, let's go see what clothes you have first that you can be changed into, okay?"

He reached for her hand and walked towards her bedroom with her.

Steve nodded in agreement.

"Pajamas seem like a good idea.  It is getting close to bedtime."

He looked through her stuff and found a pair of panties and a night dress.

"Let's go in the bathroom and get you cleaned up, sweetheart."

He led her to the bathroom, and then pointed at the toilet for her to sit down.  He was thinking she could try to pee some more before getting in the bath.  meanwhile, he started some bath water for her.

when he was ready, he motioned for her to come over to him.

"I'm going to take your clothes off, okay?"

Then he started to undo her shirt, first.

Once she was undressed, he helped her into the tub and started to wash her hair.

"I'll let you wash your privates, but I'm going to watch and make sure you do it right so you don't get sick, okay?"

He continued to wash her hair and down to her chest and her back without worry.  He wasn't... well, maybe he was being weird, but he wasn't treating her any different than he had a few years ago, the last time she let him give her a bath.

When he got to just below her stomach, he asked her to stand up, but then handed her the cloth.

"Go ahead, honey.  Your turn.  Just make sure you do a good job so you are healthy."

He smiled at her.

When she was done, he took the cloth back and wiped her backside one more time, as though not satisfied she had washed her butt good enough.  Then he helped her out of the tub and started to dry her off.

"Honey," he said something so softly it was like walking on eggshells.  "Are you wiping good when you do a number two?" he asked her.

He shook his head.

"Nevermind, then." he said not wanting to embarrass her anymore than she already was.  "Just forget it, sweetie."

He took her by the hand and led her to her room to get her dressed.

"It's okay if you pee your pants, sweetheart, as long as you don't do it in public.  People can be cruel and I wouldn't want you to be upset and have a hard time making friends for doing something that most people might not understand, but as long as you tell daddy the truth, and it's private, I won't be that mad.  I know you sometimes pee your pants at the little D and D parties we have, and a big girl like you, I've always suspected you were kind of doing it on purpose, but whether you are or not, it doesn't matter as long as you are not hurt by it, okay, baby?"

Once in her room, Steve looked through the clothes and found some rather childish panties and he put her in those and the night dress.

"There we are."

He looked at the clock.

"It's almost bedtime.  Do you want to do something before bed?" he asked her.

Ted nodded.

"Alright, baby.  Remember, come and get me if you need me.  You are never too old to be my little baby if you get scared.  I know you are a big girl, and as far as the world is concerned, they have no need of knowing when you get scared and need daddy, but if you need me, you know where I am, okay?"

He then let her lay down, and he started to tuck her in.

Steve smiled and kissed her good night.

He walked back out of her room, and started to clean up a bit around the house.

A couple of hours later, he went to bed and set the alarm so he could get his baby up for school.

Steve woke up the next morning and went to make some breakfast.

While he was cooking, he thought about what his little girl did the night before.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo oo

Steve got breakfast almost done, and then he went checked that she had put her backpack together.  He made sure everything he knew went in it, was in it.  Then he looked up at the clock.  Still about ten minutes for her to sleep, so he let her rest while he went and checked the morning paper.

cindy leak oo