LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Angela smiled.

"Sure, okay."

Steve smiled at Cindy and put an arm on her shoulder.

"You didn't ask the Harrisons if they wanted Angela to spend the first service with them, honey.  You can show Angela around after the first service if they want their family to stick together."

He looked over at Jason.

"No, that's okay.  Since they know each other, it will be easier if Angela and Cindy are already sitting together, for Cindy to show her where to go after the first meeting."

Steven nodded.

Angela squatted down.

"Cindy is a really nice person, isn't she?" she asked Sarah.

Sarah just nodded.
Angela looked up at Cindy.  "So you need to help me all day or I might get lost, since you are so nice....

Uh oh, Angela was up to something....

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela sat down next to Cindy, and then she started to do the most unnatural thing for a 14 year old to do.  She started taking notes on what was said!

It looked as though she as studying it as much as you might study for a test at school.

But that was just a front.  She wanted people to think she was a good little 'Christian,' but really, she was planning to have some fun with Cindy.

Angela kept an eye on Cindy through the corner of her eye, wanting to catch her off guard when she wasn't expecting it.  She wanted to embarrass her, but how to do it and not get caught....

Angela smiled back at Cindy when she looked at her.

"Can I see?" she asked trying to scoot closer to look off of Cindy's Bible.

Now just didn't seem the best timing to pull anything, so she decided to keep up the image of wanting to learn.

Cindy #1 o

Angela nodded and followed along seeming to not mind Cindy pointed at the verse as they followed along.

Typically, at this church, there were four or five speakers each based on the same Theme.  Today's Theme was Forgiveness.  While they often quoted Bible Scripture, they also talked about personal experiences, not only about opportunities for themselves, but also recalling how they felt when someone else did the same for them.

This was the first meeting.

Sunday School, they would likely focus on just one chapter in the Bible, though they would likely have supplemental reading to make it more digestible for younger people.

Soon enough, the first meeting was over, and the kids started to split up for Sunday School.

Angela looked to Cindy to show her where to go.

Cindy #1 ooo

Angela frowned.

"If you go there, and I don't even know anyone in there, I'll get lost.  Please wait."

She gave her a small smile that she hoped made her look lost.  

This was perfect.  Maybe she could get Cindy to wet herself at church.

Cindy #1 ooo o

There were only four boys and six girls including Angela in the Sunday School Class they were in, and the teacher was a woman.

She gave out sheets that highlighted some questions she wanted them to focus on, and then she had them turn to the section in the Bible that talked about Daniel and the Lion's Pit.

They read a bit from it, and then the teacher had them discuss the reasons that God had helped and saved Daniel from the wrath of the lions.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo

Cindy took the sheet and studied it. She knew the lesson by heart as she had gone to church since she was young. Each teacher had a different perspective on it, but the story was still the same. 

Cindy found the place in the bible and shared with Angela. She started shifting nervously as she needed to pee.

"So, what was one thing Daniel did night and day that might have gotten God's attention so as to want to help him?" the teacher started the question off rather basic... so basic, even a primary student could answer.

One of the boys rose his hand.

"He talked to God all the time.  In the Bible, it says morning and night, but I think we can understand that that means all the time."

The teacher nodded her head.

She looked at Cindy.

"Any thoughts, Cindy?"

Cindy #1 ooo ooo o

The teacher let everyone speak and turned to Angela.

"Do you have any opinions?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Why, honey?"

"They're different.  I only came today because my family was invited and my parents insist I come."

"That's okay, Angela.  We all learn from one another, but if you don't want to say, no one will make you."

She looked down and smiled.

"Okay, so I would like you think in small groups about how praying has helped you in your everyday struggles... maybe at school, maybe with a difficult friend, or whatever comes to mind."

Let's see, Cindy, Angela, and Mike, can you three work together?"

Mike smiled.

"I guess I can go."

He thought a minute.

"I guess at school....  I am sometimes bullied, you see, and well, one day I was definitely not up to it.  So, I prayed if I could just have one day peace.  Just one!  And you know what?  The bullies I shared classes with, I mean all of them!  They were sick that day!"

He smiled.

"Not the grandest story, I know, but it's true."

He then looked at Angela.

"Have you ever earnestly asked God for something?"

Angela thought a moment.

"Well, I don't really know.  I've never asked God for that kind of help before.  I always thought you had to do that stuff for yourself.  I just ask God to protect my family when we sleep, but it's just something I say.  I don't know, really, what God does for people individually."

She frowned at Mike and Cindy feeling a blush on her face.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo oo

Cindy listened to Angela.

"I understand. It's the way you were brought up. And you might say, I'm Mike's case, that it was just a coincidence that all the bullies stayed home the same day. Christians believe that there's no such thing as coincidence. God has his hand in everything." Cindy said.

"Now in my case, I'm normally very shy. I didn't have a lot of friends. I prayed about it and he led me to a special group of girls at school and now they are my friends." Cindy said.

Angela suddenly felt guilty thinking she just called her a friend.

She looked up at the teacher.

"Can Cindy show me where the bathrooms are?"

The teacher nodded.

Angela held out her hand to Cindy.  "Come on.  Let's go."

She looked down in guilt as they walked towards the bathrooms.  She knew what she was doing to Cindy, and somehow, she felt guilty for trying to make her wet her pants at church....

Cindy stood up and walked with Angela out of the room.

"Thank you. I was afraid I was going to wet myself." Cindy said.

When they got to the bathrooms Cindy ran into a stall and barely got her panties down before she started peeing.

Angela waited outside for Cindy because she really didn't have to pee.  She just felt guilty trying to make Cindy do it.

"It's okay.  We're friends, right?  I wouldn't want you to pee your pants in front of all those people.  In front me is one thing because I think you are childish sometimes, but in front of a bunch of people you respect and who respect you... I guess that's kind of mean."

She checked her eyes in the mirror and then her lips.  She didn't have a lot of make up, but she did wear a little lip color and some light color around her eyelids.

When Cindy came out, she reached out and held her hand back to class.

By then, the boys were leaving the room, and the girls were all being joined by other girls who were just a little older than they were.