LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"My little sister is not in fifth grade," Angela huffed.  "We don't let her hang out with the big kids, do we?"

Angela frowned.

"My mom bought some pull ups for the little kids that keep wetting themselves.  I can get her some of those."

Denise had tears in her eyes and she looked up at her sister beside herself.  If she wore a diaper, she would be as if she was younger her little sister.  If she kept her wet pants on, she would be uncomfortable all night.

"I'll be back in a minute."

Angela ran off.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise looked down.

"So, you'll tell mom what Angela told you I did?" she asked.  She wasn't sure if her version of the story would be any better, but it didn't look like to her that her sister was listening to her side of the story.

"I'm not really sure," Denise said.  "But one minute, Angela was standing there, menacingly blocking me from going into the bathroom, and asking if I forgot what I'm supposed to do..., and the next minute, I was shaking and pee running down my legs."

She started to cry.

At about that time, Jennifer came into view.

"Angela says you peed your pants, Denise?"

She started to cry again and looked at Olivia for help.

Olivia shook her head. She was about to say something when Jennifer came in holding a pull up.

"It's not her fault. We were playing outside and had just come in to get ready to lay down when Denise needed to go to the bathroom. She got to the bathroom and there was someone in the bathroom and either they didn't her or something. By the time they opened the door it was too late and Denise wet her pants." Olivia said.

Jennifer sighed.

"You know you shouldn't hold it so long it is an emergency at these parties, baby.  We'll talk about it later at home."

She showed her the pull ups.

"Olivia, help your sister put these on."

Denise nodded and waited with her head down for her sister to help her while Jennifer went back to the kitchen again.

"Yes mom." Olivia said, and took the pull up.

Olivia put her arm around Denise's back.

"Come on honey. Let's put these on you and get you to bed." 

Denise took her to the bathroom after making sure it was empty. She closed the door and gently removed Denise's pants and panties, then slipped the pull up on her.

"Alright let's get you in bed." Olivia said.

Denise nodded and went with her sister to the bathroom.  She was too upset to fight her sister taking off her pants, and once she had her pull up on, she reached up and hugged her sister feeling emotionally vulnerable.

Once she felt a little braver, she let her sister take her where she would be sleeping.

Angela saw her sister leave the room with Sheila and her mom, Linda, and then Jennifer went and started to clean the floor, so she sighed and walked out of the room now not seeing any reason to stay there.

She saw Olivia laying down with her sisters.

"You're going to get your pants wet," Angela told her in a whisper as she squatted down to talk to her.  "Denise already showed that she pees her pants....  She probably wets the bed, too."

Olivia looked at Angela.

"Denise is wearing a pull up. She's not going to get her bed wet, even if she pees, which she already did, thanks to you. And I don't need to pee." Olivia said.

"You're not going to be happy until everyone but you wets themselves, are you?" Olivia asked.

Olivia frowned.

"What does that mean?  I didn't tell Denise to pee herself.  I would have let her go.  She just didn't tell me that she had to pee that badly and I was just asking her why she didn't come and talk to me before disappearing from you or me."

She put her hands on her hips.

"I don't like the big kids peeing their pants, unless it's Cindy, because Cindy is really just a big baby.  I thought Denise was a big girl, until she peed herself on purpose in front of me."

"If you would have let Denise in the bathroom without questioning her she probably would have made it. But I guess it's not your fault she had to let that bad." Olivia said.

"I don't think it was on purpose, unless you told her to?" Olivia said. "No one over three or four wets themselves on purpose. Denise wouldn't either."

Angela sighed.

"That's just it.  If she didn't do it on purpose, then she's definitely too immature to be a part of the big girls.  She's kind of like Cindy.  You know Cindy pees her pants at school, don't you?"

Angela was exaggerating, of course.  She didn't even know the whole story and was mostly going by rumors that Cindy was caught wearing wet pants one day in class.

"I don't want to get rid of Denise.  She's a great help in fitting in with the little kids and letting us know when the little kids try to hide something.  I just don't think a big girl should be peeing her pants.  I'll let it slide this once, but if she pees her pants again, we'll have to find a different insider among the little kids.  Make sure she understands that when you can."

Angela sighed.

"If she pees because one of us tells her to, that's completely different and not a reason for me to accuse her of being immature.  Even if she did it on purpose and told us so, I wouldn't be as concerned, because it means she can still hold it like a big girl and set the right example that I want the little kids to think of when they think big kid."

She sat down next to Olivia.

"But you are sure this one was an accident, right?  And I'm pretty sure it is because she didn't want to come in from playing outside, so held it longer than she should have."

Angela sighed and laid down next to Olivia.

She started to close her eyes....

In the big room, most of the little kids were starting to fall to the floor where they were, and started sleeping.

Cindy #1 oo

Nancy called out to her.

"I'm in here.  Please hold on!"

Steve came back to check on things, and he saw Cindy standing by the bathroom.

"How did it go?" he asked her.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo