LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Lacey frowned.

"I really don't like Angela." Lacey said. "I thought she was mad because Cindy was washing me at first and then my mom. And Steve coming in. I guess there's a lot she could be mad about."

Cindy came over to Rebecca.

"Are you okay?" Cindy asked.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca looked up at Lacey.

"Yeah, I'm okay.  But now it looks like I peed my pants.  Mom is probably going to kill me once she sees this."

She opened her legs and showed how the pee had gotten into her pants and it really did look like Rebecca had peed herself.

(Jessica is in the little kid room... so she knows what happened.  Jessica is her big sister in 5th grade, and you are Jessica, if you want).

Jessica walked over to Rebecca and Cynthia.

"Mom isn't going to kill you, Rebecca. I'll tell her what happened if you want. It isn't your fault." Jessica said.

Cindy frowned.

"Angela is just a bully and the other big girls do what she says because they're afraid of her." Cindy said.

Rebecca looked up at her big sister.

"Angela told me to stay here," she pointed down at the wet floor.  "I'm scared to move."

Eventually, when Angela didn't come back to the room for a while, the older kids were able to get her to move.

Angela frowned at the other girls.

"Tell me, how is it bullying when I just took the two little kids to the bathroom?" she asked Kelly and Olivia.

Angela saw Barbara clinging to Olivia and she frowned.

"You could tell your mom that I was just making sure you got to the potty so you didn't pee pee your pants, you know."

"I understand. But you don't have to worry about mom. Angela will be the one to worry." Jessica said.

"Did they actually have to pee or did you make them go?" Cindy wondered.

Barbara nodded, not wanting to argue with Angela.

Angela looked up at Olivia.

"Barbara was doing a pee pee dance, we're you, baby?  And big sis, Angela, took you potty so you didn't pee your pants, right?"

She smiled at the cute little girl.

Rebecca frowned.

"You know what Angela is like though, Jessie.  If she gets in trouble for putting me in that wet spot, next time, she won't even let me go to the bathroom, even if I poop my panties.  I don't want her to get in trouble."

"Can you just tell mommy I accidentally sat in the pee spot when we get home, so she knows I'm not lying?" she asked her big sister.  "I'm scared to tell her that Angela made me, but I don't want to get in trouble for peeing my pants when I didn't."

She looked up at her big sister and tears started to fall down her face as she reached out for a hug.

Angela smiled sure the big girls had to believe her story, and even if they didn't, they wouldn't dare tell her they didn't because they all knew, even Olivia, that Angela would definitely pay anyone back that questioned whatever she said.

"Is Denise still in the baby room?" Angela wondered to Olivia.

"Okay, I can do that." Jessica promised.

Jessica gave Rebecca a hug.

"I love you."Jessica said.

Olivia looked around the room and shrugged her shoulders.

"I haven't seen her. She's either there or in the bathroom again. She's got a bladder the size of a gnat." Olivia joked.

Angela frowned.

"Some one should be in there with her just in case.  Since I don't want your mom to feel like I'm being mean, why don't you go check on your sister and remind her that she is part of the big girl group, but she still needs my permission to leave the group or the little kid room unless she's coming back to us because we don't want her getting in trouble."

Angela frowned daring Olivia to disagree with her.

Rebecca smiled and reached up and hugged her big sister.

"I love you, too, sis."

David looked over and noticed that Rebecca was wet.

He looked at Mike, and then, shaking his head went over to the girls.

"You and your sister okay?" he asked Jessica.  "I think we should take your little sister to your mom and see if she has some spare clothes for her.  She's kind of wet."

Olivia listened to Angela and nodded.

"Okay, I'll go. Should I take Barbara?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. Why?" Jessica asked.

Jessica looked at Rebecca.

"I think he's right. It's not good to stay in wet clothes too long. What do you want to do?" Jessica asked her sister.

"Yeah, take Barbara.  Your mom told you and Denise to watch her, right?  I don't want your mom punishing you because you didn't do what she said."

She then looked at the others.

"Kelly, go check on Cindy.  See if she's getting on okay with the little kids."

Rebecca nodded up at her sister.

"But mom will think I peed my pants, and I'm scared to explain what happened in front of all those other moms.  Besides, Angela is in there.  If Angela catches you telling mom that I didn't pee, she might get mad at you, too."

David heard this exchange, and he frowned.

"Angela is just a bully.  She's my sister.  I'll just tell our mom that she hurried you into the little kid room so she could get back to her friends because she was upset at being accused of bullying by Barbara's mom.  That's not a lie, and it's not going to make her mad at anyone since it will look like an accident that she put you in the wet spot."

Rebecca nodded and reached up for Jessie's hand.

Olivia nodded and took Barbara's hand. Kelly walked with them to Cindy's room. Kelly walked over to Cindy as Olivia found Denise.

Jessica led Rebecca out of the room to the dining room. She peeked in the living room to see if their mother was in the middle of a turn. She heard Ted taking and wasn't sure if now was a good time. She ventured into the living room. Brenda looked over saw them.

"What is it? You know you aren't supposed to bother me." Brenda said.

"Mom, Rebecca had an accident and needs new clothes." Jessica said.

"Go ask Sheila or one of the other mother's to help her. I'll talk to Rebecca when we get home." Brenda said.

"Okay." Jessica said.

She took Rebecca to the kitchen.

"How are you doing in here. Are you handling everything okay?" Kelly asked.

"I guess. I'm making sure there's no trouble and Denise is here to help me'" Cindy said.

Olivia wnt over to Denise.

"Angela wants me to remind you that you're still paget of the big girl group, but you need her permission to leave the group or this room unless your coming to see her. She doesn't want you to get in trouble." Olivia said.

Rebecca looked down.

"I'm sorry, mommy."

She walked with her big sister into the kitchen to see if one of the moms could help her with her big sister.

Denise frowned.

"I know.  I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to.  I'm just watching the other kids with Cindy."

She looked up at Olivia.

"One of the little girls got wet and her big sister, who is technically a little kid, went to bug her mom about a change or something."  

She looked over at the carpet where there was a pee stain that was still quite wet, not from Rebecca, but from Lacey.

"Well you are here, which is where you're supposed to be." Olivia said.

"Well if they went to the kitchen Angela will see them. I can tell her you are dealing with something else and didn't see them leave." Olivia offered.

Olivia looked over at the wet spot too.

"Shouldn't that be cleaned up before it causes an accident?" Olivia asked.

Olivia shook her head.

"Well if Angela didn't say clean it up then it won't get cleaned up." Olivia sighed.

"Cindy, come here." Olivia said.

Cindy walked over to Olivia.

"Don't let any girls near that wet spot. That goes for you too Denise. We don't want anyone slipping on it and getting their pants wet. Unless Angela decides differently." Olivia said.

Cindy nodded.

Denise frowned.

"I think Angela actually wanted Rebecca to keep everyone off of it by making her sit in it earlier.  Rebecca didn't pee her pants, but don't tell Angela I told you.  She'll get mad at me and make me sit there."

She looked up at her sister with pleading eyes.

"Lacey is the one that peed, earlier, and she just didn't understand the rules and was too nervous to ask, so she had an accident."

"Lacey is the new girl," Denise said.  "And yeah, Rebecca did sort of leave without permission, but I can't blame her.  I'm going to tell Angela I gave her permission if she asks because Angela didn't tell me to make sure she sat there, so I'm going to pretend to her that I thought Rebecca peed her pants and I gave her permission to get help from her mommy."

She looked down.

"Is that bad?"

Denise looked down.

"Only Angela made her sit there.  I don't think she would have given permission if I asked first, and it was really mean to make her sit in someone else's pee.  Don't you think?"

She had tears in her eyes.

"What if she made me sit in Lacey's pee?"

"Yes it was." Agreed Olivia.

"I don't know what to tell you." Olivia said, shaking her head.

Amanda came into the room and over to Lacey.

"Come on baby. You need to get a pull up on before you have another accident." Amanda said.

"Yes mommy." Lacey said with a frown. She stood up and took her mother's hand as they left the room.

Denise frowned when she saw Lacey seemingly go willingly to go put a pull up on.  Her mom said pull up, she was sure, and referred to her accident, so she was certain that the poor girl was going to get diapered.

Denise looked up at Olivia.

"It's not natural for fifth graders to wear diapers, is it?  Because I think that girl is in the same grade as me, but she's going to put a diaper on with her mom....  You heard them, right?"

"Please don't tell Angela I knew she put Rebecca there on purpose and tried to lie about not knowing and thinking she peed so I let her change.  Please?"

Olivia watched Amanda and Lacey leave as well. 

"It's not natural but maybe there's a reason her mother is going to put a pull up on her. I don't want you making fun of her." Olivia said.

"Alright I won't tell her." Olivia promised.