LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In: Cindy's Story

Ishigreensa

Erica started to get tears in her eyes.  She knew it was about to come out any minute, but if she asked the teacher and the teacher said no, everyone would know and watch her pee her pants!  She couldn't let on she was going to pee herself even if her potty dance was already starting to alert a couple of people without her realizing it.

Cindy #1 ooo ooo o(an emergency now, but she has about ten to fifteen minutes before it actually leaks... but she doesn't know that.  It feels like it's going to leak any minute.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy kept glancing at the clock, trying to will the class to end. She kept glancing over at the other members of her group to see if they could tell she needed to go.

Erica: #1 ooo ooo o.o

#2 ooo

The other girls were not paying attention to Cindy.  Even if someone not in the gang saw her, she would try to pretend not to because Cindy was protected by the gang.  They knew she had peed her pants last year and they protected her anyway, so it was best to ignore her if she peed her pants.

Amanda would not be happy with Cindy if she peed her pants because she was trying to give her a more mature role in the group, but if the poor girl had to pee her pants, then she still wouldn't kick her out.

Erica looked up at the clock.

Just ten more minutes, and she was very scared she wouldn't make it.

Cindy had just ten minutes left in this class....

Cindy #1 ooo ooo oo

Cindy couldn't believe she hadn't wet her pants yet. It was  hurting now to keep it in. She doubted she would be able to hold it for ten more minutes. Her mind was totally on not wetting herself. If there was anything important the teacher was saying she would have to get it from one of the girls.

Erica: #1 ooo ooo o.o

#2 ooo o

Erica seemed to be holding on somehow and not peeing her pants yet, but it still hurt.  (You still have her at 8 os and 9 is before any leaking, right?).  She hoped she could just last ten more minutes... just ten... please!

then it got to five minutes....

At five minutes until:

Cindy #1: ooo ooo ooo (It's getting very close now... one more becomes a leak....)

Erica worked very hard to stop her body shaking and get herself to quiet down.  The bell would sound in less than two minutes, and whether she was wet or poopy or not, hopefully, not, she didn't want anyone to know she had to go except Cindy who had been really nice to her.

She gritted her teeth.  She pushed both hands down into her privates as hard as she could, and he sat so her butt was on the bar that stuck the back of the school chair to curve upward to hold the back of the chair in place.  There were two such bars, but she was on the left one, the bar somehow making the poop stay in while her hands and tightly tensed legs keep the pee in.... for now....

It was just two minutes until the bell...

Cindy:

leak: o (one squirt came out, spraying her panties two or three times, but it just dampens the panties and doesn't really show through her clothes, yet....)

Erica felt herself leak.

She shivered knowing what the other kids were going to do  if they found her peeing her pants.  She tired to push harder at her privates and though her face was red hot, she tried very hard to keep from sobbing and giving it away that she was leaking on herself.  Her panties felt damp as her body betrayed her and let some out....

zit... it... it... drip... zit... drip. drip.  

She leaked and her panties were damp.

Then the bell sounded for them to change classes:

Cindy:

leak oo (another leak...)

When the bell rang Cindy flinched and lost control of her bladder for a few seconds, further wetting her pants. She remained where she was while the class let out.

Nancy came over to Cindy.

"Are you okay Cindy?" Nancy asked.

"Do I look okay? Sorry Nancy. I have to pee and I already wet my panties some. How am I supposed to get Erica like this?" Cindy asked.

Erica:

Leak o

Erica held herself hoping they would get her soon....

She felt wet and scared of leaving the room on her own because she was sure she'd pee again before getting to the toilet and if her friend didn't take her, then she would never make it to the bathroom without people being mean and maybe even stopping her.

Angela noticed Cindy was not moving right away and she came over to find out what was going on....

"Are you okay, Cindy?" she asked.

Cindy leak oo 

not worse... yet... but she's not going to get to the toilet without pouring in her pants now....

Cindy looked up at Angela.

"I've got to go to the bathroom really bad. I've already leaked in my panties. I'm afraid if I stand up then I'll just completely wet myself." Cindy whimpered.

"Someone needs to get Erica and take her to the bathroom." Cindy added.

Erica:

Leak oo

Angela sighed.

"Alright Cindy, just pee your pants then, honey.  We'll sort you out together.  Nancy, please go get Erica.  Don't tell her why Cindy can't get her.  Just tell her I said so and I'm the leader.  And don't be mean to her if she's wet or not.  Just get her to the bathroom and if she's wet, bring her to find me at the nurse's office in about six minutes.  That will make us all late, but it can't be helped since Cindy is peeing her pants.  If Erica doesn't look too wet, then just take her to class and tell her Cindy will pick her up for the next hour."

She then looked at Denise.

"Denise, help me cover Cindy so no one sees her peein gher pants on the way to the nurse.  Cindy, just pee.  I'm the boss and you know I'm trying to help you.  If you are already that wet, there's no point in hurting yourself to try to hold it anymore, right?"

She coaxed her up.

"Barbara, go with Nancy, please.  Erica might need help covering her accident from other younger kids if she's wet."

Then Angela proceeded to try to get Cindy to the nurse's office.

Cindy 

leaking ooo

Cindy nodded. She stood up and finished wetting her pants. She didn't care that she was leaving a puddle on the floor.

"Alright Angela. Come on Barbara." Nancy said.

They hurried through the halls and got to Erica's class room. They saw her waiting still. They came in the classroom.

"Hi Erica, remember us? We're Cindy's sisters in the group. Something came up and Cindy couldn't come, so we'll take you to the bathroom and to your next class. Let's get going, okay?" Nancy said.

Nancy took Erica's hand to help her up and Barbara stood next to her.

Erica:

Leak ooo

Erica shook as they took her hand and she stood up without knowing what to do because she was scared of these girls since they had not taken care of her like Cindy had before.  As she stood, she started to drizzle, constantly into her pants, and it didn't seem like she was going to get to controlling it.  The pee kept going, so soon enough, they saw the front starting to darken and then pee starting to flow a little down her legs.

Erica started to cry.

"I want Cindy!" she suddenly whimpered.

Angela let Cindy pee her pants first, and then she put a hand on her shoulder.

"Good girl, Cindy," she said.  "You know we are here for you when you need us.  But I don't think you are the right person to take care of Erica anymore, honey."

Denise looked at Angela as she said this.

"Denise, look at little Cindy.  If you were her mom, would you leave her with a younger kid to babysit?"

Denise shook her head no.

"Then, can Cindy be my baby again?  I liked taking care of her when she was upset because of peeing her pants."

Angela nodded and smiled.

"Of course.  And we'll have to put someone else in charge of Erica."

"Maybe Nancy?" Denise offered.  "She's been trying to steal Cindy from me since I was given direction over her."

Angela nodded.  "I think we should occupy Nancy's time with a little one so poor Cindy doesn't get confused about who is supposed to look after her."

The only two people that Cindy had been supposed to let change her wet pants if she wet or take care of her as if she was a baby, were her primary person, Denise, or the group boss, Angela, but sometimes, the other girls did try to help when they thought they could get away with it.

"Are you okay being Denise's little girl again?" Angela asked Cindy.  It wasn't really asking her permission though.  It was a warning that she had to let Denise baby her again or she would be in trouble with the whole group.

Cindy no needs

Nancy sighed as Erica flooded her pants and start crying for Cindy.

"Erica, it's just pee. Yes, it's unfortunate you couldn't hold it and ended up wetting your pants. You've done it before. You said you did it yesterday and I suspect you've done it many times before. No one is mad at you. It's just something you do."

"We promised to help you and we will. We can't perform miracles or magically keep you from wetting your pants. We do promise to help you clean up and take you to the bathroom to try to keep your pants dry, we promise to do our best to keep others from bullying you."

"We are all dedicated. We will all help you. It isn't just Cindy, it isn't just Angela. We are a group. A family. You're going to have to get used to any of us helping you, okay?"

"Now since your already wet, there's no use taking you to the bathroom. Let's go to the nurses office and get you cleaned up. You just might see your friend Cindy and the other girls there." Nancy finally finished.

Nancy held out her hand, raising her eyebrows at Erica.

Cindy looked down as Angela essentially demoted her to junior member, on the same level as Erica. She didn't blame her. She sniffled as she listened to Angela and Denise discuss her and Erica. Finally Angela asked her if she minded being Denise's little girl again. Cindy knew it was a formality, as she had no other choice. Either she become Denise's baby essentially, or she would have to leave the group. Outside the group she would not receive their protection.

"Yes Angela. I would like that." Cindy answered.

Cindy stepped over next to Denise

Erica:

#1 ooo o                                                                                                                     

Erica looked up at Cindy.

"But.... But I really didn't want to...."

She sniffled and looked down.  

"Now you guys think I'm a baby.  And you think I do it all the time, but I promise, I don't."

She decided it was better to listen to them and go see the nurse than to get chased away.

She couldn't imagine why she'd meet Cindy there like Nancy said though.

Denise smiled and held out her hand to Cindy.

"It's okay, Cindy.  I'm still going to treat you a little more senior than Erica.  Erica just joined our group, but you do have to be my baby since you peed your pants like you did last year, honey."

He put an arm around her instead of just holding her hand though and started to walk her towards the nurse.

One the way to the nurse, Erica started to just pee again because she was told to do so, and she was scared of making the girls mad by not listening to them.  They were all much bigger than her, but when she started to pee again, the poop started to move, too, and she essentially began pooping her panties, too.

"I know honey. Nobody wants to wet their pants. That's something only baby's are supposed to do, right? Well there are lots of kids who still wet their pants or bed at your age. By lots I mean several, not an army of pants wetters." Nancy said with a smile.

Nancy gave Erica a hug.

"You're still a big girl, at least in our eyes. I don't know what everyone else thinks and it doesn't matter."

Nancy and Barbara each took one of Erica's hands and started to the nurses office. Nancy could tell Erica was wetting herself again but couldn't tell she was pooping as well.

Cindy sniffled as Denise talked to her, trying to reassure her. She started to take Denise's hand when Denise pulled it away and put her arms around her instead.

"Thank you Denise." Cindy sniffled again.

"That's okay, honey," Denise told her little girl.  "You know I would never let you go through peeing your pants by yourself.  That's why I asked Angela to demote you so I can look after you again.  If I didn't, then you might end up by yourself at one point, with just you and Erica, and no one around to help you as you peed right in front of Erica... who really can't help you."

She rubbed her back and started to walk her to the nurse.

Erica walked funny as poop started to slide more and more into her panties.  

She knew she couldn't stop it now she was fully peeing, so she just let it happen.

It made her sob a little more though, and she was scared the others were going to notice it soon and push her or demand that she explain herself... but they told her to pee without knowing she was trying not to... not so much because she didn't want to after it was too late, but because she knew she'd start pooping soon if she did pee.

Now it was too late to take back.

"Thanks Denise. I know from last year that you do care about me. I don't want Erica to see me like this. We were getting close to. I think she trusted me. I hope she accepts Nancy now." Cindy said.

Cindy walked with Denise to the office.

Nancy noticed Erica was walking funny. She stopped and looked at her.

"Are you pooping your panties? You are! I can smell it. It's okay baby. It's probably because your upset. Be a good girl and finish pooping yourself before we get to the nurses office, okay? You don't want to have poop half in and half out of your butt when they get ready to clean you." Nancy said.

Nancy gave Erica a hug and rubbed her back.

"You're a good girl, Erica. Don't worry, no one thinks you're a baby." Nancy said.

Nancy and Barbara started leading Erica towards the office.

Erica stopped them leading her by stopping for a minute.

She looked up at them.

"If ... If..." she sniffled.

"If I have to finish before we... we get there, please wait.  I have to try to push...."

She squatted down to get ready to push the rest out, that she could... on purpose.

"Please?"

Denise smiled when Cindy acknowledge that she took good care of her last year.

"Alright sweetheart.  Don't worry about anything anymore.  We are all here for you just like always.  Eventually, Erica is going to find out... because I can't see you not peeing your pants anymore.  You probably did it several time this year and just found a way to hide it so far, but don't be scared.  Erica can't laugh at you because she pees her pants, too, sweetie."

She patted her back.

"Matter of fact, If I know Nancy... she might be sort of forced to do it from now on, if I remember what she did to you last year to try to keep you in baby status... deserving it."

She rubbed Cindy's shoulder.

"But you know, Cindy just did that because she didn't want you going to the bathroom by yourself and getting called out by other kids, so she made sure you peed yourself for awhile on purpose so you could get used to us taking care of you."

"Of course. I know it must be hard to poop and walk at the same time. Take your time. There's no hurry. We're going to be late to our next class anyway. Don't worry, Angela will make it alright with your teacher."

Nancy patted Erica's head as she squatted. Nancy and Barbara stood around Erica trying to hide her from others seeing her.

"That's right honey. Get it all out. It's okay." Nancy cooed softly, rubbing Erica's back.

Cindy blushed as she remembered Nancy 'helping' her last year. She felt sorry for Erica, but there want anything she could do. Cindy want in a position to help her.

"I know. It wasn't fun and I'm glad you were there to help take care of me."

Cindy kept walking with Denise.

Erica looked up at them, and squatted down.

It was a lot harder to do it on purpose though, so it took several seconds to get the pee started, but as soon as it started, the poop just easily started to slip out big log after big log until her panties were full.

Then she looked up sheepishly at the bigger girls.

"I... I did it," she said in almost a whisper.  "I pooped my panties."

There was a very small puddle under her because most of the pee had already been expelled earlier.

Denise smiled and nodded.

Soon, they were at the office, and Angela walked in first to talk to the nurse about Cindy so Cindy wouldn't have to try to explain.

Then she came back out and Denise led Cindy in....

The nurse smiled at Cindy and pointed over to the sick bay area to go behind one of the curtains.  This should have been routine to Cindy by now, with as many times as Nancy caused her to have to visit the nurse.

Denise walked with her because the nurse was not allowed to touch the students when they cleaned up due to recent trouble with the school, but there weren't any rules about friends helping, and Angela and her gang were trusted, especially when it came to Cindy, and Cindy's dad, the way he was, he never either heard about the help his daughter got at school, or he didn't care.

Denise waited for the nurse to get her a diaper and then she put the diaper on the bed while she started to undo Cindy's pants.

Angela stayed in the office while Denise helped clean Cindy up.

Nancy smiled at Erica.

"Yes you did, baby. I'm proud of you. I know it was really hard to poop your pants, but you did it." Nancy said.

Nancy and Barbara helped Erica stand up. Nancy examined Erica's pants.

"Your wet., but I can't tell you pooped. Stay with us and nobody will be able to tell. Let's get you to the nurses office to get cleaned up." Nancy ordered. Patting Erica's back.

They walked the rest of the way to the nurses office and went inside. Nancy saw Angela and smiled.

"Erica needs to be cleaned up and changed." Nancy said.

Cindy sniffled as she walked into the cubicle with Denise to be cleaned up and changed. She saw the diaper and looked at Denise.

"I'm going to wear a diaper now? What happened to clean panties and clothes from the lost and found, like last year?" Cindy whined.

Cindy held still as Denise undressed her.

Erica blushed when the big girls praised her for pooping her panties like it was a good thing.  And then they checked her to make sure... and they assured her no one would know she pooped herself, only peed, and she knew everyone knew she peed anyway because they saw her do it yesterday, and eventually, people will find out today unless she was lucky somehow.

She clung to Nancy wanting to hide her face in Nancy's side as she walked in shame with poop causing her to still walk funny.

Denise squatted down and held Cindy's hands.

"You want me to treat you like you are bigger than Erica, don't you?  Erica will hopefully not be getting diapers because I'm not putting diapers on you to make you a baby.  I'm putting them on you so no one else sees a sixteen year old pee her pants when you can't hold it next time."

She smiled at her.

"I would never put a diaper on you to make you feel like a baby.  Erica shouldn't be getting a diaper because she IS a little girl, so we don't care if she is seen peeing her pants.  We are going to baby her and take care of her, or at least Nancy will now.  I hope they don't put a diaper on her anyway.  They shouldn't hide her accidents when we let your accidents be seen all year last year and you were older than Erica then."

She then started to pull down Cindy's pants and panties.

Then she took a towel, that was wet, and started to wipe her as though she were a little kid.