LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In: Cindy's Story

Ishigreensa

Steve woke up at 6:35 and made his way into the bathroom to pee.  

His wife had run off with a younger man nearly five years ago leaving him with their now, 16 year old daughter, then 11 year old to raise by himself.  Since then, he had gotten very possessive and strict with Cindy.  He had to know where she was at at all times, she had to come straight home after school, and though he still didn't give her a key to their trailer house, she would just have to wait outside for him to come from work.  It wasn't that long, anyway.  She could wait on the porch, do her homework, and be patient for just about thirty minutes, right?

He finished in the bathroom at about 6:50, and walked into her room, to which the door had been broken off and left with an open archway covered only by a light sheet for the last three years.

He pushed the sheet as he walked through until he found his sixteen year old daughter sleeping on the single bed that was almost too small for her by now, all stained here and there, and the blankets just barely covering her where she would want to be covered, since he said that they had no money for proper pajamas and told her to sleep in panties and an undershirt at night when it was warm... like it was now.

He knelt down and felt the bed around her to find the same as he found yesterday, and three times last week... a soaked bed.  She peed herself again.

He shook his head at her immature behavior and pulled at her blanket until she started to wake up....

"Cindy, get up.  You've peed the bed again."

He then reached down and picked her up, and sat her up to look in her eyes.

"When are you going to learn to stop pissing your bed and your pants, Cindy?"

He frowned at her.

"Do you like being treated like a baby or something?"

He then took her by the hand and led her towards the bathroom, pushing the blankets out of her hands so she was now in just her peed in panties and wet undershirt.

Once they were in the bathroom, he started to run the bath water.

"Sit on the toilet," he glared at her making sure she knew that since her panties were wet, he expected her to just finish through them, but didn't want her wetting all over the floor.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy felt like a prisoner in her own home. She was rarely out of her father's sight. She missed her mother and wished her mother had taken her with her instead of leaving her with her father.

Cindy was sound asleep when her father pulled her blanket off and yelled at her to get up. She opened her eyes almost immediately regretting it as she felt her wet panties and shirt, as well as smelled it. She hated that her room smelled of stale pee most of the time. 

When Steve pulled her up and looked at Cindy she started crying. She knew he wasn't really expecting an answer. Cindy was dragged out of bed and led to the bathroom like a toddler. They entered the bathroom and Cindy just stood there watching him fill the tub like all the other times she had wet the bed since her mother had left.

"Yes daddy." Cindy whimpered, climbing on the toilet.

Cindy sniffled as she watched her father. She didn't need to pee anymore as her bladder had emptied in her bed while she was sleeping. Cindy knew she was expected to stay on the toilet until her father gave her permission to get off.

When Cindy had not peed after the tub filled, he glowered at her.

"You peed it all into your bed, did you?" he asked her as though he was more angry with her.  "Well, start taking that smelly undershirt off, young lady."

He watched her to make sure she did what he told her to.

"Now, the panties, baby."

He waited for her to get completely naked.

"NOw, can I trust you to wash yourself right?" he asked her.  "Or are you three, and need help with daddy washing the pee off you?"

"Yes daddy." Cindy whimpered.

She hated having to undress in front her father, although she had been doing it since she was eleven after her mother left.

Cindy tugged her undershirt over her head, grimacing at the smell. She then pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor.

"Yes daddy, I can wash myself." Cindy whimpered.

She stepped into the tub and picked up the washcloth. She nervously started washing herself. She hoped she was doing a good enough job to satisfy her father.

Scott didn't really trust her, but he had to leave her to do it because otherwise she would make him late for work.  Why a sixteen year old, nearly young woman still needed a bath in the morning because she wets the bed was beyond him.

He went to the kitchen and started to make eggs, ham, and toast for breakfast for them.

While he worked, he thought about her room.  It was smelling kind of bad again.  Maybe he should hire a cleaning service like he did a month ago to get the room cleaned up for her and go through her panties again and throw away what was ruined and checked her sheets and what not....

Well, he could work on that this weekend, maybe.

Now, it was Wednesday, and his daughter needed to get to school soon.

Though she was old enough to have a license, he had not even permitted her to get a learner's permit because babies don't drive, and she will peed the bed and her pants in the afternoons sometimes.  He didn't want to hear it was because he made her wait over two hours for him to get home, and so she had no bathroom to get to... that was the reason she sometimes leaked in her pants before he got her inside the trailer house.

Cindy was glad her father had left the bathroom and she relaxed a bit. She made sure to wash everywhere. When she was done she got out of the tub and dried herself.

Cindy hurried to her room and put on a pair of pair of panties, a shirt and pair of pants. She stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair. When she was done, Cindy walked out to the kitchen to have breakfast.

When she came out and walked into the kitchen, Steve motioned for to come to him for some reason.

Then he knelt down, unzipped her pants and pulled them open and smelled her.

"You smell clean, I guess," he said zipping her back up.

"Now, no pee pee accidents at school, understand?  You're not three years old.  You should be able to go potty there, and when you get home, you don't have to wait that long before I get home, so no messes in your pants after school either.  Clear?"

He then let her sit at the table to eat while he went and finished getting ready for work.

Cindy went over to Steve and blushed as he smelled her. She was glad she did or he might have taken her back and washed her himself.

"Yes sir." Cindy whimpered.

She sat down at the table and started eating her breakfast.

Once he was ready to go, he went back to the kitchen and waited impatiently for her to finish, and then made sure she had her school bags, her PE bag, and other things for school and started to move her along to his black Toyota pickup, which was really old and quite dirty.  It was probably 20 years old, and certainly ran like it.

Then they started off towards her school.

"Be a good girl today," he told his sixteen year old as if she was younger, maybe even an elementary school student.

Cindy got up from the table and gathered everything she needed for school and followed Steve out to his truck. She climbed in and fastened her seatbelt. She scrunched down in her seat, embarrassed to be seen in the truck.

"I will daddy." Cindy promised.

She looked out the window on the way to school.

Eventually, They got to the school, and Steve drove off.

It wasn't until she was coming into the school main entrance through the cafeteria, that she would see her usual gang of popular girls motioning for her to come and join them.

They had no particular plans that day, so Amanda was just talking about buying some new clothes that next weekend.

"I want to get a red top and some new jeans," she told her gang.

They didn't notice a small little girl off a ways sitting at a table by herself reading a book.

Erica was targeted by bullies since school started about two weeks ago, so she was trying really hard to look invisible so no one would notice her.

When they reached her school Cindy got out of the truck and took her things. She waved goodbye to her father but he didn't seem to notice.  She turned and saw her friends motioning to her and walked over to them, putting a smile on her face.

Cindy wasn't sure why she was a part of the popular girls. Amanda had just taken a liking to her and she soon found herself in the group.

"Hey everyone. As usual, I'm running late. So did I miss anything?" Cindy asked with a smile.

Amanda shrugged.

"Naw, we were just talking about my birthday that's coming soon and some clothes I want to buy."

Denise smiled at Cindy.  Denise was probably the meanest among the popular girls, but she wasn't into picking on people for no good reason.  She just made fun of people that she thought deserved it.

"I forgot your birthday was coming up. Are you planning on a party?" Cindy asked.

Cindy smiled back at Denise. 

Barbara and Nancy smiled at Cindy as well. 

Cindy set her bags down on the table and sat down.

"Yeah... I was thinking of inviting everyone on Saturday, if you can make it.  We'll have a pool party or something."

While they were talking, a boy suddenly went over to start talking to the lonely girl that was reading at the table by herself.

He was calling her names, and she seemed to be trying to ignore him.

While our little gang of girls were in 10th grade, this little girl that was starting to get picked on, so early in the morning, was only in 7th grade, the start of secondary school, and the boy kept badgering her so that pretty soon, she started to sob as she read drawing a few curious looks towards them.

The day before, she had had a very bad and embarrassing day, and it seemed the boy was bent on not letting her forget, and on trying to let the whole school know... though her class already did know because they had seen it happen.

"I'll have to ask my dad. He might have already made plans." Cindy said, "But it sounds fun."

Cindy saw the boy out of the the corner of her eye and looked over. Nancy and Barbara watched as well. They shook their heads.

"Poor girl. Just wanting to be left alone to enjoy her book and this cretin comes along and badgers her." Barbara said.

"I know. Where's a teacher when you need one? He shouldn't be allowed to do that. Is there anything we can do? Beat him to a pulp? Or at least help the girl somehow?" Cindy asked.

Angela stood up.

"Come on, girls.  He won't bother us if we all walked over together.  We'll tell him off and make him leave the poor girl alone."

Angela started to walk over there having faith her gang was right with her.

Of course, Denise got up immediately.

By the time they got there, though, they heard a few kids around the poor girl starting to call her pee pants and it wasn't long after that, that they started to piece together she had peed herself in fifth period the day before and had to go two whole periods at school in pee soaked pants because she was too ashamed and embarrassed to see the nurse after wetting herself.

Angela frowned at the boy and then around at the kids making fun.

"If you guys don't stop teasing her, I will see to it that each of you pee your pants, too."

Denise smiled cruelly when she said this and that made everyone stop and think.  They knew Angela's gang were good at getting away with stuff like that.

Denise then went over and sat next to the girl.

"Is it true you peed your pants yesterday?" she asked the now sobbing girl who had put her book down.

She just nodded her face getting really red.  There was no point in denying it.  The whole school heard the rumors, and someone from her class would tell them if she lied about it.

Denise frowned and looked at Angela for direction.

"Cindy, will you sit with her and comfort her?" she asked the most junior of the group.  She had a feeling that Cindy looked like she was the nicest of the bunch, and she hoped Cindy would show the girl there was no reason to be scared or ashamed of what happened in the past.  Today was a new day.

She would talk to Cindy later about how to take care of the poor girl to help her not have anymore peeing accidents, or at least try not to....  

Cindy, Nancy and Barbara followed Amanda and Denise to the table. Cindy's heart went out to the girl once she learned she had peed her pants the day before. She imagined the girl as herself when she was around her age, and the boy as her father, chastising her for peeing her pants once again.

When Amanda asked her to sit with the girl, Cindy nodded and sat down next to the girl. She pulled the girl into her and hugged her tightly. She released the girl and looked at her.

"Hi, my name is Cindy, and these are my friends, Amanda, Denise, Barbara and Nancy. What's your name?" Cindy asked.

Erica looked up at her.

"Aren't you going to make fun of me?"

Amanda shook her head no.

"You're a seventh grader, right?  A lot of seventh graders get stressed and don't quite get on a good routine with their bodies the first year of secondary school, honey.  You don't have to worry about us being mean about it."

She smiled at her group.

"Tell you what, sweetie, Cindy will be in charge of helping you get adjusted.  If you listen to her, you might not ever pee your pants at school again, and even if you do pee your pants, as long as you listen to us, we will be there to protect you from bullying, baby."

Erica looked down.

"I'm a baby?"

"No, sweetie.  Cindy, you talk to her.  It'll be better if she only has to deal with one big girl for right now."

She motioned for the rest of the girls to come with her back to their original table to try to give Cindy enough space to deal with her.

Erica looked up at Cindy wondering if she really was going to be nice to her about it all.

Cindy watched everyone go back to the table. She rubbed Erica's bank for a second.

"You're not a baby, honey, and you won't have to worry about being teased or made fun of if you do have accidents in the future. I'll help you so you don't have accidents. I've had accidents myself, and know how embarrassing they are. I didn't have someone to help me though. A lot of kids have accidents. I hope you'll keep it our secret about me." Cindy informed.

"Could you tell me what caused you to have an accident yesterday? Were you too shy to ask to use the bathroom or did the teacher not let you leave the room, or something m I promise whatever you tell me will be kept a secret. I just want to figure out the best way to help you." Cindy said.

Erica's face got really red when Cindy said she had had accidents and definitely would not be telling anyone that the tenth grader that is helping her had ever peed her pants, though Cindy was ambiguous about when it happened... so she could only guess it might have been when she was in seventh grade, too.

She gulped when asked about why she peed her pants.

She thought back trying to remember why it happened, but it had been a blur from the time it got hard to hold it, and the sheer embarrassment made her forget the details.

"I... I don't know, exactly," she said looking down afraid that made her sound even more babyish.  "It... it just happened?"

Of course Cindy could get some of the story from other kids her age if she pressed them, but that might embarrass Erica more since they would know that a bigger girl was now interested as if she was mothering the girl or something.

Erica looked up at her for a few seconds, and then nodded eventually, leaning her head towards her new friend.

"Thank you," she said appreciating that Cindy was going to be nice to her about it.  "I can do whatever you want....  You stopped those kids being mean to me."

She reached over and hugged her.

"It's almost time for classes.  Can you... um... I'm kind of scared to walk by myself.  Can you take me to class so no one can bump my books out of my hands again like they kept doing all yesterday afternoon?"

Cindy let Erica her head on her shoulder and rubbed her back some more.

"I can't stand bullies. We'll talk about that later. You're right it is getting late. Sure, I'll walk you to class. If anyone even thinks of knocking your books out of your hands or teasing you, I'll say 'Not today, bullies'." Cindy said, giving Erica a light tickle.

She stood up and waited for Erica to do the same and get her books. She let Erica over to the other table.

"I'm walking Erica to her class. See you in class." Cindy told Amanda and the others.

Amanda smiled and nodded.

"Stay with Erica as much as you can today, please.  I'll catch up with you as much as possible, but Erica needs you a lot more than you need us right now, okay?"

She smiled at her.

"And you are invited to my birthday party if you can get your dad to let you come."

Erica was grateful that Cindy was staying with her, and she walked towards her locker to get her morning books sorted.

"Are you going to pick me up after class?  If you are, I'll just wait in the room for you to come and get me," she told Cindy as she got her books and then started off towards class with Cindy.