LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In: Cindy's Story

Ishigreensa

Cindy nodded. 

"Alright, I'll do that." Cindy promised.

"Thank you." Cindy added.

Cindy held Erica's hand until they got to her locker. She let go so Erica could get her books. 

"Yes, I'll come pick you up. Can you give me your class schedule? That will make it easier for me." Cindy asked.

"Do you need to use the toilet before I take you to your class?" Cindy whispered to Erica.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica blushed, but it was a good thing Cindy asked because she did have to go but she was too embarrassed and nervous to ask Cindy like she was a five year old.

Erica nodded.

"Yeah, I should go or I might wet again."

She finished getting her books and then took the old schedule from her notebook not needing it anymore as she had memorized her schedule now.

"You're going to go in the bathroom with me, right?" she asked feeling nervous of facing all those girls alone in there... knowing they were probably waiting for a chance to talk to her about what she did the day before.

"Alright, let's go. Yes, I'll go in the bathroom with you. I'll make sure no one bothers you." Cindy answered.

Cindy took the schedule and glanced at it before sticking it in her bag. She put her hand on Erica's back and led her to the bathroom. When they got inside the bathroom there were several girls there. She put her arm around Erica.

"Excuse me. Erica needs to pee. Amanda and I would appreciate it if you let us cut in line?" Cindy called out.

Hearing Angela's name said, they looked to see who was talking and immediately moved for Cindy knowing she was part of that gang.  No one wanted trouble with Angela's girls.

The girl in front of the line offered her spot immediately even though she was doing a pee pee dance and trying not to wet herself.

Erica hoped that other girl didn't pee her pants because she had not been making fun of her and she knew what it felt like to pee in front of everyone in her pants.

"We can let that squirming girl go first," Erica asked Cindy.  "Please?  She'll pee her pants, and I don't want it to be my fault."

Cindy smiled as she led Erica to the front of the line. She was about to take Erica in the stall when she asked to let the other girl go first.

"Of course, baby. Come on honey. Let's get you on the potty." Cindy said.

Cindy took the other girl and Erica into the stall and closed the door. She took off the girls pants and panties and lifted her onto the toilet.

"There you go, baby. Tell Erica thank you for letting you go potty like a big girl instead of wetting your panties." Cindy ordered.

The other little girl went into the stall not arguing because she didn' t want to pee her pants either.  She was actually already leaking a little bit.

When the big girl told her to thank Erica, she blushed and looked down.

"Thank you for letting me use the bathroom like the teenager I am rather than my pants like a baby by letting me go first," she whimpered hoping Cindy would accept her response.

Erica blushed very red and looked down.

"It's okay.  You know what happened to me yesterday, right?"

"Oh, you're the one everyone is talking about, you peed your pants in class, right?"

She sighed.

"Well, thank you for not putting me through that.  I definitely won't laugh at you if it happens again to you... and I won't go along with whoever is teasing you right now about it, okay?"

Erica nodded but blushing just the same.

Cindy waited until the girl finished peeing and had her wipe herself. She helped the girl off the toilet and dressed her before letting her leave the stall. Cindy looked at Erica.

"Do you think I was being mean to that girl? I could have let her undress herself and let her use the stall by herself, but we are in a bit of a hurry. Besides, she was so close to wetting her pants that I thought it best to help her get undressed." Cindy explained.

"Do you mind if I help you? You look nervous and a little scared. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You know that, right? I only want to help you." Cindy said, taking Erica's hand.

Erica thought a moment, and looked like she was going to say Cindy was mean, but then Cindy explained, and it sounded like a good reason to her to help her, and she decided to shake her head no.

"She's lucky because she would have peed her pants if you waited for her to undress herself.  I think she should thank you, but she's already left, all embarrassed.  I wanted to say you were mean at first because it embarrassed her, but at least she only got embarrassed in front of us and no one else since she didn't actually pee her pants thanks to you."

She was about to undo her pants, but when Cindy asked her permission, and truth be told, she was nervous because this would be the first time in forever that she peed in front of anyone else, since she could remember.

"You... you can do it... if you really want to."

She wiggled a little though, because she was nervous of Cindy undressing her.

Cindy nodded.

"I'm glad you understand. I wasn't trying to embarrass her because she wasn't bullying. I like to be helpful." Cindy said with a smile.

"Alright I'll get your pants and panties off this time because we're running late." Cindy said.

Cindy undid Erica's pants and pulled them down. She smiled at the panties underneath and pulled them down as well.

"Alright, let's get you on the toilet so you can pee." Cindy ordered.

Cindy helped Erica sit on the toilet.

"There we go. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to pee in front of anyone. I'm going to turn around and give you some privacy, okay. Let me know when you're done." Cindy said.

Cindy turned around and faced the wall.

Erica sat on the toilet.

Cindy was right, it was hard with someone watching, and though she turned away from her, that didn't help that much.  She was having a hard time getting it to start.

Eventually, she squirted four or five times into the toilet, but then no more would come out because she was just too nervous to pee with Cindy right there.  To be honest, she found it hard to pee in the bathroom even when the stall blocked everyone else out, but if she knew someone was even in the bathroom... with the stall closed, it was hard to start going.

Eventually, Erica spoke up.

"I don't think I can pee anymore."

She started to get some toilet paper to wipe.

Cindy could hear Erica's sporadic pee and turned around when Erica said she couldn't pee anymore. She smiled as she saw Erica wipe herself.

"That's right. We always wipe after we go potty, don't we? Good girl!" Cindy said.

Cindy waited until Erica finished wiping, then looked between her legs into the toilet.

"Hmm, you didn't pee much, did you? That's okay. Even a little bit helps keep your panties dry, right? We'll try again after your first class, okay?" Cindy said with a smile.

Cindy helped Erica off the toilet and dressed her. She put her hand up to give Erica a high five.

"Awesome job, girl!" Cindy praised.

Erica felt a little awkward at Cindy treating her like that.  If she didn't know any better, she'd think Cindy was thinking of her as a toddler or something, but she didn't want to say anything.  Cindy was keeping other kids from making fun of her, and she didn't seem to notice herself as she seemed to be trying to get Erica to be happy about not having peed her panties.

She just gave her five back and nodded for her to walk her to her first class.

Later on, when Cindy met up with the gang in her own first class, Angela motioned for her to sit near her so she could get some details out of Cindy about the girl and her reception of getting their protection.

Cindy smiled as Erica returned the high five. She walked Erica to her  class, then went to her own class. She saw Angela and came over, sitting next to her.

"I took Erica to her locker first and then to the bathroom. She had to pee, but couldn't get much out." Cindy whispered.

Cindy looked to see what the teacher was doing before continuing.

"She didn't seem to mind my help. I also helped another girl go potty after Erica told me to let the girl go first since she was doing a potty dance in front of the stall. I got Erica to her class on time. I'll take her to the bathroom between classes as she didn't pee very much." Cindy explained.

Erica #1 ooo ooo

"Alright," Angela smiled.  "I'm glad I set you to help her.  It seems like you know what you are doing."

Denise frowned towards them.

"But didn't Angela just tell you to help Erica?  We don't want the whole school thinking we are push overs and that we will help everyone just because.  Erica needs our help because she was bullied, but who was this other girl that you helped?"

Amanda frowned.

"Denise, Cindy needed to show Erica that she was there to help.  I don't think anyone is going to think we are push overs because Cindy took a little compassion on one other little girl."

Denise frowned.  

"Fine."

Cindy: #1 o

Nancy #1 o

Barbara #1 o

Cindy frowned when Denise spoke up. She thought she had leeway in making decisions.

"I promise that I'll be more careful and concentrate on Erica from now on. I need to know what our plans are for Erica for today. Do we want her to have a potty accident today, or just let her get used to us and build up her trust in us? Of course we don't know Erica that well yet so we don't know how bad her wetting is yet." Cindy said

Erica ooo ooo

Angela frowned when it looked like Cindy didn't know that they really were trying to help Erica because she hated it when anyone bullied other kids... unless it was her own gang.

"You make sure you get Erica to the bathroom," Angela told her.  "I don't want Erica to pee her pants for a while if it can be helped because she's already upset, and I want her to think she can trust us."

Angela stared over at Denise.

"Denise, don't give Cindy a hard time.  She's not the junior member anymore."

"What?   Then who is?"

"Erica is.  Erica is younger than all of us, and bullied or not, I'm pretty sure the bullies didn't force her to pee her pants when it happened, so since she is being protected by us, she is our junior member not.  Cindy has been promoted to regular member as of today.  That's why she gets to watch Erica, just like you used to watch Cindy."

Denise nodded.

"Okay."

But Denise was going to miss watching her little junior member.

Cindy #1 oo

Cindy blushed a little as Angela reprimanded her, or at least it felt like that to her. 

"I'll do my best." Cindy promised.

Cindy felt a little pressure in her bladder but it wasn't too bad yet. She turned her attention to the teacher.

Amanda noticed that Cindy was still feeling like a junior member.  She made a note to herself to speak with the whole gang about Cindy's new status after class, and maybe they would all take Erica to the bathroom like Cindy planned so they could discuss it.

Erica started to feel that she still needed to pee, and pretty badly as she sat in class.  She wished Cindy had given her more space, and that she wasn't so pee shy.  To tell the truth, that was probably the reason she peed herself the day before.  She had probably just been too nervous to use the bathroom, and eventually couldn't hold it anymore when she was in class.  Of course, there was no way she was going to admit that to Cindy or anyone else.  They would really think she was a baby if she said she was too scared to use the bathroom like a big person.

Cindy:

#1 ooo

Cindy continued to do the work the teacher was giving them, but her mind was on Erica worrying how she was doing. Erica had not peed much at all so there was a good chance she might not make it to the end of first period without another accident. 

Cindy was worried that since she was in charge of Erica, that Angela would blame her if Erica wet her pants. 

Cindy started to feel uncomfortable but not enough to raise her hand and ask to go to the bathroom. She always felt embarrassed having to ask the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom like a first grader.

Erica: #1 ooo ooo o

#2 o

Erica started to feel it getting bad now, she closed her legs together and squeezed trying not to be noticed.  The day before, for whatever reason, she had not gotten out of class to go to the bathroom, and she went from unnoticed to being picked on in one day, except now, Cindy was trying to look after her.  Cindy wasn't there to stop them laughing though if they realized she had to pee, so she tried really hard to hide that she had to pee.

She also suddenly became aware that she wanted to poop, soon, too.  She really hoped that didn't go in her panties, but she still couldn't raise her hand.  If everyone knew she had to go, and the teacher said no, she could imagine everyone watching to see if and when she would start going in her pants, the never next day after peeing herself.  No, she decided she could never live through that.  She had to hide it... especially if she started to wet herself.  She could not let her classmates know if she started to wet her pants like a baby again.

Cindy #1 ooo o

Cindy really felt the need to pee now and pressed her legs together. She looked at the clock, trying to see how much time was left of class.

Cindy remembered her last accident at school, which had been a little while, but Denise had been in charge of her then. She couldn't afford to have an accident with Angela depending on her to be Erica's big sister.

Erica: #1 ooo ooo o

#2 oo

Erica felt kind of scared that she had to go potty so badly.

She looked up at the clock and noted she still had another 30 minutes of class left.  She wasn't sure if she could make it, and wondered if anyone would notice if she peed.  She hoped she didn't though, and if she did, that she could hide it until everyone else left the room.

She bent over and held her stomach as she keep her legs crossed and closed so that no pee would leak....  She felt her one knee twitching from having to go so badly, and she couldn't stop it shaking.  She hoped no one else noticed her bouncing knee.

Cindy 

#1 ooo oo

Cindy looked over at Angela, then looked back at the teacher. She kept her legs pressed together trying to concentrate as the minutes ticked away slowly.

Erica #1 ooo ooo o.o

#2 oo

It was getting really close now, and she was starting to get scared she'd squirt at any moment.  Her face was getting sweaty and red.  Her legs were butterflying back and together constantly, and she was bouncing in her seat.  She didn't want to do these things.  She didn't want anyone to know she was on the verge, but she couldn't hold herself still and just pee on purpose either, and anyway, she had to poop and she certain didn't want to do that in her panties.

Cindy: #1 ooo ooo

Cindy was sitting set her desk, zoned out, not really paying attention to the teacher. She was trying hard to keep from peeing herself. She was starting to sweat a little as she concentrated on her needing to pee.

Erica #1 ooo ooo oop

#2 oo