LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother's Choice

robehouse

Scott really didn't care to hear what they ate.  He was just making a point to show her how immature she was and how much she needed to learn if she were going to ever take care of Clover on her own in the near future.

He put a caring hand on her shoulder as he took her over to the sink and told her to stand in front of it, and then he dumped ten potatoes into it.

"Scrub the potatoes, honey.  I want them nice and clean, then we'll put them in a pot to boil."

Meanwhile, he started to get other stuff out to make the main dish, some baked chicken and also some corn cobs and some mixed vegetables.

Amanda #1 o

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda did as she was told and stood in front of the sink. She's watched as he dumped the potatoes in it. She frowned as he told her to scrub the potatoes. She looked for a scrub brush but didn't see one.

Amanda turned on the water and picked up a potato. She ran it under the water and started rubbing it hard with her hands to get it clean.

Clover o

Seeing that poor Amanda was too nervous to notice the potato scrubber, Scott reached under the sink and got it for her and put it in the sink.

"Sweetheart, if you don't know where something is, you need to ask, okay?  If you are so nervous that you won't even ask me where the scrub brush is, it's no wonder you peed your pants twice today.  Honestly, little lady, if you gotta pee, you need to learn to either go, or at least ask to go if you are not sure you are allowed to."

He patted her head and then went back to cooking again.

Clover was watching television like she was told, and while she started to feel like she wanted to pee, she thought she should hold it a little while so she didn't interrupt her uncle and make the adults mad.  It wasn't like it was an emergency or something.

Amanda: #1 oo

#2 o

Amanda blushed as Scott got the potato scrubber for her. She hadn't thought to look under the sink for it, and if she had, she wouldn't have known what it was, as she had never scrubbed potatoes before.

"Thank you. Yes sir." Amanda said.

Amanda didn't really feel like she had to pee as she went to work scrubbing the potatoes, leaving the finished ones in the sink.

Clover:#1 oo

Scott was now working on preparing the chicken as it would take the longest to bake.

He glanced from moment to moment watching what his little sister was doing.  She might only be his sister in law, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to start protecting her like his little baby sister.  She obviously needed someone to help her because it seems even his brother had not been able to teach her to take proper care of herself.

He worked on the chicken for the next ten minutes....

Clover started to think she should probably go to the bathroom, but she was a little bit uncertain if she was allowed to just go, so she snuck into the kitchen next to the sink to ask her mommy.

"Mommy?  Do you think I can go to the bathroom?" she asked.

Amanda #1 ooo o

#2: ooo

Amanda started feeling the pressure to pee but she wanted to finish scrubbing the potatoes first. She smiled at Clover as she came up next to her.

"I forget what Scott said. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to just go on your own at home without asking permission, but you should ask Scott to make sure. We don't want to make him mad, do we?" Amanda asked.

Clover: #1 ooo o

#2 o

Clover nodded.

"I hope he doesn't get mad if I ask."

She walked over where he was working on the chicken and almost had it ready to put in the over.

"Uncle Scott?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I kind of have to...." she blushed not used to even telling her mommy when she needed to pee unless she really had to.  "... um... pee?"

Scott smiled.

"You know where the bathroom is, don't you?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Try not to make a mess.  Come and see me after you are done so I can smell you and make sure you don't smell from not wiping well."

Clover frowned and blushed.  She didn't realize you'd smell bad if you didn't wipe that well.  It was kind of dirty and gross not to wipe... especially if you poop, but would you really smell like pee if you didn't get all the pee when you wiped?  She was going to be really careful she did wipe because she remembered her uncle checking her after a bath, and she didn't want him checking her like that every time she took a bath... though she didn't know he already planned to check her like that after every bath anyway for at least a while.

Amanda #1 ooo oo

#2 oo

Amanda listened to Scott talking to Clover. She was glad he was giving him permission to use the toilet by herself.

Amanda finished scrubbing the potatoes and for a few seconds thought about drying her hands on her pants. She saw a towel nearby and used that instead.

Amanda decided to ask permission to use the toilet herself since she had finished the task he had given her.

"Scott, I finished the potatoes. Can I use the toilet, please." Amanda asked, blushing.

Clover: #1 ooo o

#2 o

"We aren't exactly done with making dinner," he told her.  "You can't just abandon what you are doing when you are making dinner or you'll burn the house down.  I'd think you know better than that."

He looked at her a moment after popping the chicken in the oven.

"Are you sure you didn't just ask to go so you could sneak in and help your daughter wipe so I wouldn't know she doesn't know how to do it herself?" he asked her.  "Because if that is the case, maybe I should turn off the stove so I can go with you to help you teach her to wipe correctly and make sure she gets herself clean."

He stared at her willing her to tell the truth that he thought was the truth... that that was what she really wanted.

Clover ran to the bathroom and pulled her pants and panties down before sitting on the toilet to start going.

She had only just registered she had to poop, so it was going to take her a while anyway to go because she had to work on pushing it out.  There was no way she was going to get up until she was done though, feeling lucky that he had agreed to let her go so she didn't pee her pants.  She definitely didn't want to have to ask again or risk pooping herself.

Amanda: #1 ooo ooo

#2 ooo

Amanda frowned as he talked to her. She had hoped that he would just give his permission.

"No, I wasn't going to do that. I could wait until she's going to pee." Amanda said, still hoping to be given permission.

Amanda felt uncomfortable now. She pressed her legs tightly together as she stood in front of Scott.

Clover: #1 ooo ooo

#2 ooo

Scott frowned at Amanda.

"You know, you should have told me you had to pee before we came out here to make dinner.  I'm trying to teach you something that if you ever get back on your feet again, will help you take care of your daughter."

He shook his head.

"I'll let you go when Clover gets done in the bathroom, but until then, I want you to stay with me and learn to cook.  When I let you go potty, we'll turn off the stove because it is dangerous to leave on while you are going to the bathroom, and then I'll take you to make sure you go, you wipe well, you wash your hands well, and you don't dawdle because your daughter needs to have a good dinner."

He frowned.

"Understand?"

Clover pushed on her stomach and started to get a trickle going... it was a very light trickle at the moment, and she had not even come close to starting her pooping yet....

Amanda #1 ooo ooo o

#2 ooo o

Amanda pouted as Scott yelled at her.

"Yes sir. I know."

She was grateful that he was going to let her go when Clover got back, but she was really desperate. She had never waited long to pee and hated that she did so now. She was doing everything she could not to of her pants.

"What do you want me to work on now?" Amanda asked.

Clover: no needs.

"I want you to come and watch the mixed vegetables.  Stir them occasionally so they don't stick to the sauce pan and wait for them to feel soft when you touch them with a wooden spoon.  Then you'll know they are ready.

Clover pushed and squirted some pee twice and then the poop started to push down towards the toilet....

Amanda #1 ooo ooo ooo (Not quite yet leaking but very close and it hurts to hold it).

#2 ooo ooo (It's getting where she knows it's heave in her stomach and really wants out, but she can hold it a little bit more, if she can just keep from peeing....)

Amanda walked over to the stove and watched the mixed vegetables. She picked up the wooden spoon to stir with.

Amanda crossed her legs and bent over trying to keep herself from peeing herself. And now she felt like she had to poop.

Clover: no needs

Clover eventually grunted so that her face turned red, and poop started to push into the toilet.

She did it again and again causing two giant logs to come out of her and lay in the toilet so it made the toilet dirty where they fell.  

She flushed, but the poop smeared and some stain was left on the toilet bottom even as most of the poop flushed down.

Then she walked back towards the kitchen to see her uncle to get checked.

Amanda pee leak o

#2 ooo ooo o

Amanda stirred the vegetables as best she could with needing to power so bad. She danced around but even that wasn't helping. She gasped a little as she felt a spurt of pee come out, spraying her panties. She squeezed hard to get to to stop, but felt her poop pushing towards her bottom.

Clover forgot to wipe though and ran to the kitchen once she had her pants pulled up and ran up to Uncle Scott.

"I went potty, Uncle Scott.  Please don't be mad."

"Pull down your pants so I can see your panties."

"I didn't leak...."

"Let me see, baby."

Amanda leak o (didn't get bigger yet.)

#2 ooo ooo oo

Amanda was in tears as she tried to keep from wetting herself more. She hardly noticed that Clover had returned to be inspected. She wasn't really paying afternoon to the vegetables, stirring them a little as she had been told to.

Clover : no need.

Clover saw her mom was distracted with cooking, or so she thought, so she went to her uncle and let him pull down her panties and check them.

"Clover!  You didn't wipe, honey.  You got poop on the back of your panties."

He pulled her pants completely off of her to expose her panties and then he took her to the stove.

He turned off the stove, and patted Amanda on the shoulder.

"Come on, baby.  I'll take you to the bathroom to pee now.  Your daughter needs me to wipe her because she's not been taught to do it right and got poop in her panties.  I can tell she didn't just poop them."

He then walked with both girls to the bathroom.

Amanda 

leak oo

log o (No lots yet, just starting to push the butt open and get a little in between her butt... but still hidden from view unless Scott checks carefully).

Amanda stepped aside as Scott turned off the stove. She flinched when he touched her shoulder. She took a step and felt more pee spurt into her panties, further wetting them. Even worse she felt her poop pressing against her butt.

Amanda walked with her legs together as she went with Scott to the bathroom. Once inside she stepped offer to the toilet.

Clover: no need.

When Scott got the girls to the toilet, he wasn't paying attention to Amanda since he was now pulling Clover's panties down, and wiping the poop out of them with toilet paper so they would be clean.  He was doing that first, though her butt crack still had poop stuck in it.

Amanda would be able to get on the toilet and somehow not have her panties stained anymore than what the pee had done a moment ago to them.

Once Scott was done cleaning up her panties the best he could get it, the pushed Amanda's legs apart and threw the used toilet paper from her daughter into the toilet and then started to work on cleaning up her butt crack.

It took several attempts to get her butt clean enough that he stopped wiping her and pulled her panties up.

"You need to wipe good from now on or you'll ruin all the panties I just bought you, Clover."

She nodded in shame and held her head down.

As he threw away the last bit of poopy toilet paper between Amanda's legs, he noticed her own pee stained panties.

He sighed.

"And you peed in your pants again," he whispered to Amanda right in front of her daughter.

Amanda quickly pulled down her pants and panties and sat down on the toilet. She watched Scott clean up Clover as she peed. When she had emptied her bladder Amanda remained on the toilet pushing hard trying to poop. She spread her keys to let Scott throw the toilet paper in the toilet.

She blushed as Scott whispered to her. She nodded her head.

Are you finished yet?" Scott asked Amanda.  "We still need to get dinner done, so I'm going to make you wear your wet panties for now, but I'll let you change them after dinner if you are a good girl."

He started to act like he wanted to leave the bathroom without asking her if she had to poop at all.

Amanda log oo

Amanda frowned but nodded. She didn't want to make Scott wait to get back to the kitchen. She wiped herself and stood up before pulling her pants and her panties up.

"Alright let's go." Amanda said.

Amanda wiped... so back to #2 ooo ooo oo 

Scott didn't notice that she still had to poop nor that she had done so because the toilet paper with dirty poop on it in the toilet, he thought, was from Clover.

He took Clover by the hand and led her back to the living room to watch TV and then he led Amanda into the kitchen again.

"Watch the vegetables again, honey...."

Amanda #2 ooo ooo oo

#1 ooo ooo