LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother's Choice

robehouse

Amanda had had a rough life. She had dropped out of school at the age of seventeen because she had got pregnant with the first boy she slept with. Her parents had told her to get an abortion or put the baby up for adoption. Amanda refused to do either and had been kicked out of her parents house.

Amanda had spent the next three years doing her best to take care of baby Clover, living with friends and on the streets. Although she tried to find a job, her lack of education hindered her.

Finally she met a man named Jacob Woffe. He paid attention to her and seemed to care for Clover as well. They got married and Jacob changed. He became somewhat controlling, not allowing her to look for work. He expected her to be a stay at home mother. He took care of the finances and most everything else. He had an older brother named Scott, who Amanda was afraid of. 

About three months ago Jacob was killed in a work accident. Amanda had received a settlement from the company, but it wasn't much. Amanda wasn't good at finances, so she went through the money like water.

Amanda had never been a housekeeper, and after Jacobs death, she let everything go. The house was a wreck. She barely kept Clover clean and in clean clothes. 

The last straw happened when she received an eviction notice. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't run back to her parents, and the only person she knew aground here was Scott. She looked in Clover's bedroom and saw her playing on her unmade bed. She knew that she couldn't let Clover be homeless.

Amanda decided to do what she didn't want to do and call Scott. She started crying as she dialed his number.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott had heard of the death of his brother, but he had been too busy to go to the funeral.  Besides, as far as he knew, he wasn't really welcome.  He knew that the young wife he had was not that keen on him, and his parents had died a couple of years before.  He would miss his brother, but what could he do if he did go to the funeral?  There was nothing to do about it.

He was surprised, then, one early morning, and he answered the phone. 

The call was interrupting him getting ready for work, so he was a little annoyed that it rang at that moment....

"Hello?" he called into the phone not disguising his impatience at all.

Clover was playing with an old teddy bear.

She didn't have things that other fifth grade girls had because since her daddy died, things just wasn't the same.  She felt like she had to try to be a good girl all the time and that caused stress for her, not that her mom would be mad at her or anything, but she knew her mom had a hard time trying to raise her by herself.

She looked over when mom checked in on her and smiled holding up the bear to try to pretend to be happy for her mom's sake.

Amanda had smiled and waved back at Clover, not wanting her to know how bad things were.

Amanda flinched when she heard Scott's voice. She had not expected him to answer that quickly. She cried hard for a couple of minutes before somewhat regaining her composure.

"S-scott? It's Amanda. Jacob's widow. I know I shouldn't be calling you, but I don't know where else to turn. I don't have any more money and they are making us leave. We have until Tuesday to be out. What am I going to do?" Amanda started crying again.

Scott sighed as she cried into the phone.

"You can't live on the street when you have a child to take care of," he told her point blank.  "Look, I'll come and get you tomorrow, but you will have to do whatever I tell you or your daughter until we can get you sorted.  I'm not used to children living at my house, okay?"

He started to shush at her.

"Calm down, Amanda, I said I'll help.  Just get things together so I can come and get you tomorrow, okay?"

He wanted to reach though the phone and hug her.

Clover had to go to school that morning, when her mom got her motivated to go, that is....

AT the moment, she was still playing in her pajamas.

After a few minutes Amanda calmed down again.

"I'm sorry. It's all so overwhelming. I promise to do what you tell me and I'll make sure Clover minds too. What all should should I bring tomorrow?" Amanda asked.

Amanda looked at the clock.

"Oh my gosh? Is it that late? Clover needs to be in school in forty five minutes, and she hasn't got dressed yet. I better go." Amanda sniffled.

Scott frowned.

"I need to get ready for work, too."

He sighed.

"Don't worry about packing.  I'll come there this afternoon and help you decide what you need to keep and what we can throw out."

Then he let her off of the phone so he could get ready too.

Clover went to the bathroom while mom was on the phone, and she sat on the toilet to pee.

She had not wet her pants or her bed since she was five years old, and she didn't think she would start anytime soon.  It was so far from her mind, that I only write it to show that nothing to this point had ever happened before....

"Thank you." Amanda sniffled again.

Amanda hung up the phone and went to Clover's bedroom. When she didn't see Clover she went to the bathroom to find her. When she saw Clover sitting on the toilet she smiled at her.

"Mommy will find something to wear to school, baby. When you finish going pee, make sure and wipe." Amanda reminded.

Amanda went back to Clover's bedroom and looked in the dresser. She sighed when she saw just a clean pair of panties. She took the panties and laid them on Clover's bed. She went to the closet and found it just as bare as the dresser. She went over to the clothes hamper and dug through it. She took out the cleanest shirt and shorts she could find and laid them with the panties. She sat down to wait for Clover to come back to her room.

Clover was used to having to wear dirty clothes from time to time.  She believed her mom was just so stressed out and working hard to do stuff, that she sometimes forgot to wash clothes and do other things, so it didn't surprise her to see her dirty clothes waiting for her.

She walked over to her mom and smiled up at her.

"I am ten years old, mommy," she said.  "I can get dressed by myself, but if you want, I'll let you do it."

She really didn't mind.  She just felt like she sometimes had to remind her mommy that she wasn't a baby.

Amanda smiled at Clover when she entered the bedroom.

"I know, but you'll always be my baby. Go ahead and get dressed. You're running a little late. I'll see what we have for a quick breakfast." Amanda said.

Amanda walked out to the kitchen. There really wasn't much to eat. She made some toast for Clover and poured milk in a glass. She sat down to wait for Clover.

Clover put her clothes on and came to the table ready to eat without complaining.

She gladly took the toast and started to eat it.

"You seem a little more... I don't know...." Clover said to her mom not sure how to voice her concerns.  "I mean... are you okay?"

She walked over and hugged her.

Scott started for work, and he started to think about what he had agreed to do.  There was a reason he didn't have a girlfriend or wife.  Women were controlling, interfering, and troublesome.  It was a lot of work to just maintain a girlfriend, not to mention a wife, and now, he was going to let his sister-in-law stay with him, with a child?  He wondered if that meant he couldn't have his buddies over anymore.

Amanda frowned as Clover asked her if she was okay. She hugged Clover back.

"Honey, I think you should know that this will probably be the last day we are in this house. I don't like to worry you about things but we've basically run out of money. I got a notice that we have to be out by Tuesday." Amanda informed.

"Don't worry, I've already got somewhere for us to go. Do you remember Jacob's brother, Scott? He's offered to take both of us in.You're going to be late for school, so we can talk more when you get home. Just concentrate on doing good in school." Amanda said.

"How about I walk you to school this morning? It would make me feel better knowing you got to school okay." Amanda asked.

Clover nodded.

"Okay."

She got ready so her mom could walk her to school.

"Yeah, I remember him, sort of," she said darkly.  She didn't knew exactly what happened the last time they visited him, but she remember her mom being humiliated and scolded in front of her, thought exactly why, maybe she chose to block out but either way, she forgot.

It seemed Scott wanted her to punish Clover when Clover cried and wouldn't come to him because she was shy and had not seen him in a long time before.

Amanda didn't want to punish her, so Scott looked at his brother.

Jacob really didn't want to punish her in front of all those people, because Scott had had like six friends over, and the adults were playing D and D or something.  Anyway, since Jacob had to do something, he yelled at Clover for being bad and told her to give her uncle a hug.  Then he didn't let Amanda get up for the whole night from where she was sitting until they went home, thus, she went home in pooped in panties that night.

Clover looked up at her mom.

"What about Uncle Scott?"

Amanda led Clover outside and to the sidewalk and started to school. Amanda frowned when Clover asked about Scott.

"I'm sorry, but we are going to move in with him. Hopefully it will only be temporary. I didn't have any other options." Amanda said.

Amanda took Clover's hand and smiled at her.

She frowned and looked down.  She knew it had to be bad if mom went to him because though she didn't remember the details, she knew her mom didn't like him very much and they tried to stay away from Scott as much as they could recently.

"I'll try to put up with him for you, mommy," she said giving her a hug.

Timeskip:

After school, Clover started to worry about what things were going to be like....

Sometime that early afternoon, before Clover came home, Scott got to their old place, and he went to help Amanda sort things.  He also wanted to talk to her about his life.

"Amanda," he said once they started to look through their stuff.  "I know you said you'd do anything I say, but how do I know you aren't just saying that because you are desperate to stay with me.  And when is the last time you cleaned this house?"

"Thank you baby." Amanda said, hugging Clover back.

Amanda wasn't expecting Scott to come so soon. She let him in and blushed as he looked around her house. 

"What do you mean? I am saying that because I want a place to stay and I am desperate. Most of all I want someplace for Clover. You can test me if you want." Amanda said.

Amanda blushed.

"I guess I let things go since Jacob died. Everything was just so overwhelming." Amanda sighed.

"Well, for one, you will not get in the way of my game nights, right?"

He eyed her sternly.

"And if you are going to stay at my house for free, I'll expect you to pick up after you and your daughter.  I normally only have to look after myself, and that will not change for me."

He smiled.

"And yes, I am afraid you won't really do anything I ask of you.  I'm almost certain of it."

He thought a moment.

"Well, let's start getting this place cleaned up.  You won't get your deposit back the way this is, even if we clean it, but I still won't let you leave it a mess like this."

While she was cleaning, he watched her carefully and seemed to stop her anytime she seemed to try to leave his presence, and it seemed she would have to ask to go to the bathroom if she had to go eventually, too.

Clover still had an hour and a half before she'd be home.

"No, it is your house and if you don't want us around when you have game night, then Clover and I will stay out of the way. Clover will most likely be in bed anyway, but unless you need me for something, I could go to bed as well." Amanda answered.

"I assumed I would be keeping up after Clover and myself." Amanda nodded.

Amanda frowned when Scott said he didn't think she would do anything her asked her.

Amanda got started on the housework. There was a lot of it, and with Scott watching her she was feeling anxious.

Unfortunately for Amanda she needed to pee, as she had not used the toilet for a couple of hours before Scott arrived.  She grimaced a bit as her bladder twinged.

Scott didn't really notice that she had to pee and kept pointing to stuff for her to do as if she missed it if she seemed to try to leave the room.

"I swear, Amanda, it's like you don't even know how to clean a house," he commented.  "I always thought boys were the messy ones, but this place is terrible, and not one man lives here or has lived her in months!"

He shook his head.

"Get that spot over there, and clean it."

He barked at her not thinking she was trying to slip out to the toilet.

Amanda flinched as he yelled at her. She almost wet her pants then, but managed to control it. She started to leave for the bathroom when Scott stopped her. 

She frowned and went over to the spot he pointed to and started cleaning it. The house didn't look much cleaner than when she started. 

Scott walked over and inspected what she was doing.

"I guess that stain has to just stay," he eventually said.  "You really need to learn to clean up better on a regular basis so you don't stain the floors like that."

He patted her on the butt, almost like spanking her except it was a pat and not a spanking.

"When does your daughter get home?"

He had seen their clothes and shook his head.

"Your clothes are ruined," he told her.  "You didn't wash them much at all.  There is no way my niece is going to school in those rags!  I'll take you both to get a few new sets of clothes on the way back to my place, so you really don't need to take anything from here unless it has sentimental value for you or your little girl."

He grabbed her before she could hurry off to the bathroom though.

"I bet your fridge is empty, isn't it?" he asked her.

Clover was due to return home in a few minutes by now....

Amanda nodded as Scott told her to forget about the stain. She blushed as he talked about the clothes.

"I don't have anything I really want. Are you talking about just clothes, or do you mean everything in the house? Clover has some toys I want to keep, but other than that, there's nothing I want." Amanda said.

"Clover should be home anytime now." Amanda answered.

Amanda blushed and nodded.

"We are out of money, so I wasn't able to buy a lot of food. If we hadn't been evicted, we might have starved to death." Amanda exaggerated.

As Amanda asked to the kitchen she peed in her pants enough that a at spot showed. Amanda tried to keep Scott from seeing it.

Scott didn't expect an adult to pee her pants, so for the moment, her secret was safe.

"Well, let me see the condition of her toys.  We won't be bringing along stuff in bad shape unless she really likes them and plays with them, still."

He walked her into the kitchen and looked in the fridge and cupboards himself.

"Honestly, if you were going to come to me anyway, you really should have come sooner, Amanda.  It's ridiculous and stupid of you to nearly starve your kid to death because you are too irresponsible to notice when you need help."

He pushed her into a kitchen chair to sit down as though she had not choice, though he was gentle about it and more directed her than really pushed her.

"You and I should talk about your finances while we are waiting for Clover.  I am obviously going to have to sort out any debt you have or you'll never get on your feel, sis."

He said this last part, almost in a caring way that was not meant to be hurtful.

Clover was nearly home now, and would be walking in the door any minute.

"I know that she has a bear that is special to her. I'm not sure about her other toys." Amanda answered.

Amanda blushed. Scott made her feel small as he talked to her. She nodded.

"I didn't mean to. It just happened. I wouldn't let anything happen to Clover. I can't drive, so I couldn't get to the store." Amanda whined.

"Jacob was the one who took care of all the finances. It was just a bunch of jumbled numbers to me.." Amanda sniffled.

Amanda wet her pants some more.

Scott sighed and nodded.

"It's okay.  But you knew you could have called me, baby sis.  I would have made sure you had food in the house even if you weren't being evicted.  Next time, if you ever get in a spot like this, I want you to call me right away.  You might not trust me as though I'm your brother, but I still will not let you and your kid starve...."

He finally noticed a wet spot on the top of her crotch of her pants.

"Are you peeing your pants?" he asked her.

He went over and felt her pants with his hand even putting it between her legs to see if she was finished or he could get her to accidentally flood more pee, this time, into his hand.

"You are peeing your pants," he said as the door opened and Clover came in to see Jason feeling her mom's pants between her legs.

"What's going on?"

Scott took his hand back and shook his head.

"None of your business unless you want to embarrass your mom.  Go collect the toys you really want to keep because the others are staying here.  Most of your toys are trash, baby.  They are very old or broken or ruined, so I won't make you get rid of any favorites, but I do want to throw most of them out and get you new ones."

Clover teared up when she noticed her mom's pants were not only wet, but growing a larger darkness down to her knees as Jason kept her there while he talked to Clover, and Clover ran off to her room.

"Now, look what you did!  You peed your pants right in front of your own kid.  What kind of mother are you, Amanda?"

He shook his head.

"That death must have really made you a wreck, baby sis.  It's okay.  Go to your room and find something cleaner to put on and change out of those things.  You can't leave the house like that, especially since I need to take you and your daughter out to dinner and then to buy you some clothes."

Amanda blushed as Scott called her baby sis. She wanted to correct him when he said he was her brother, as he was just her brother in law."nts like a parent checking a child who had had an accident. She starting peeing even more. She just nodded at him.

Amanda heard the door open and turned her head to see Clover. She turned back to Scott, letting him do all the talking.

Yes sir." Amanda answered. "Thank you."

She stood up and walked to her room and found a semi clean pair of panties and pants and went to the bathroom. She took off her wet things and sat on the toilet to finish peeing. Amanda got up when she was done and washed herself before putting on the dry clothes.

She checked herself in the mirror, noticing a couple of stains on her pants. She didn't want to find another pair of pants, so she made her way to the living room with her head down, hoping that Scott wouldn't yell at her anymore.