LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother's Choice

robehouse

Amanda watched as Clover looked at the tights and bounce, looking like a preschooler in desperate need of the potty. She couldn't imagine Scott not knowing what Clover was doing. But he had never had children, so he had never seen a child in desperation before.

Amanda thought about telling Scott that Clover needed to pee, but he was right in the middle of picking out tights, and she didn't want to get yelled at for bothering him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clover felt herself leak a little bit in a very quick squirt.

She gasped and squatted way down holding herself now, grabbing herself through her skirt so her panties were now partially visible.  She was shaking, so scared she was going to pee all over in front of everyone at the mall.

Scott happened to look over at her and then looked at Amanda.

"What is your daughter doing?" he asked her not happy about her showing off her panties.

Amanda sighed.

"She's going to pee her panties if she doesn't get to the bathroom right away. I guess you never saw a child doing a potty dance before. I would say it might be too late." Amanda replied.

Scott sighed.

"She's eleven, isn't she?  She should be able to hold it a few minutes and tell us when she has to go if she's nervous going to the bathroom."

He walked over and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you peeing?"

She shook her head no not wanting to admit she leaked a little bit.

"Amanda, take care of your kid.  If she wets her pants before you get to the bathroom, you'll both get a spanking.  Clover for acting like a little kid and peeing herself and you for teaching her to be like that."

He then watched as Amanda hopefully got Clover to the bathroom.

Clover squirted twice again in her panties on the way to the bathroom, but eventually sat down on the toilet, her skirt still looking dry from the outside, but the inside was definitely wet as well as her panties being soaked.

She peed in the toilet and then called out to her mom from the cubical afraid to go back out there with Scott, afraid he might smell she was wet and then check her like he did her mom.

"I made it, mostly," Clover looked up at her mom with tears in her eyes.  "But I leaked some on the way, and he might smell or check me, and then he's going to spank me for peeing my pants."

She started to sob.

"Yes sir." Amanda said.

Amanda took Clover's hand and took her to the bathroom right next to the girls department. She opened the door to the stall and let Clover in. She waited outside and heard Clover pee in the toilet, then call out to her. She opened the door and brought Clover out of the stall. She gave Clover a hug.

"Let me check to see how bad it is." Amanda said.

She lifted Clover's skirt and checked her panties.

"I'm sorry baby. Mommy should have spoke up sooner and you could have made it to the potty on time. I think Scott will be able to tell. Maybe we should tell him instead of him finding out and think you were trying to hide your wet panties from him. I'm so so sorry. It's all mommy's fault." Amanda said.

Amanda hugged Clover tight and cried.

Clover reached up and let her mom hug her.  She was too upset to care that she probably would have looked like a baby if anyone she knew from school came in on them.  Luckily, no one did.

"He's gonna think I pee my pants all the time now," she whispered up at her mom once she was calmed down a bit and had her wet panties back on not being the kind of person to think of just taking them off and going nude under a skirt.

She agreed it was better not to lie to Uncle Scott though.  She remembered lying to daddy once, when she was little and she wet the bed.  He was a lot madder at her for lying about wetting the bed, than actually peeing the bed.

She took hold her mom's hand and let her mom walk her out, hoping her mom would tell Scott for her because she was so humiliated and embarrassed that she peed, she just wanted to stay quiet for the rest of the time they were in public.

Scott was busy loading up the cart with more tights in all kinds of silly colors even getting her some with some childish designs like faces of kitty on them or whatnot.

When they came out, he was ready to go to the check out counter.

"But we're going to prove him wrong, aren't we? This was your first accident in a long time and it will be your last, right?" Amanda asked Clover.

After Amanda let Clover calm down, she took her hand and led her from the bathroom. She saw Scott and took Clover to him.

"Scott, I'm sorry, but Clover wet her panties. It wasn't a lot, and managed to get most of her pee in the potty. It's my fault for not letting you know sooner that she had to pee. Could you punish me and not her? I don't think she should be punished for mommy's mistake." Amanda begged, trembling.

Scott shook his head at Amanda.

"It is her fault.  You shouldn't have to watch her that closely or is she too stupid to speak up when she has to pee?"

He reached over and swatted her butt.

"That's for trying to get mommy to take the full blame.  You know when you have to go potty, little girl."

Clover started to cry even more.

He handed off the cart to Amanda and he picked Clover up.

"You know better than to pee your pants, don't you?"

Clover nodded tears falling down her face as she sobbed.

"Well, then, you definitely deserved that swat for trying to make mommy take the blame, don't you?"

She nodded again.

"I'll carry you until we get to the car.  Not a word about it."

She sighed and let him carry her.  She hid her face in his arms so no one would recognize who he was carrying in case her friends caught it.

Her wet panties were partially on display because of the way he was holding her... her skirt had gotten ridden up a bit in the back.

Amanda frowned as Scott yelled at both her and Clover. She flinched as Scott swatted Clover's bottom.

Amanda watched as Scott picked Clover up and carried her like a toddler with her wet panties showing. She followed him, pushing the shopping cart.

He set Clover on the counter of the pay clerk not caring that the clerk could now see the back of Clover's wet panties while he got out his credit card to pay.  

He kept Clover on the counter the whole time the clerk rang stuff up and finally, when it was time to pay, he showed the credit card and finally picked Clover up again leaving an obvious wet spot on the counter from her wet panties.

"Hey!" the clerk shouted towards him.  "Your daughter peed on the counter!"

Scott shrugged.

"She's a little kid.  Sorry about that."

He then continued to walk towards the car not caring whatelse the clerk said.

When they got there, he bent down to Clover.

"You peed badly enough you your pee on that counter in there.  Aren't you embarrassed by peeing your pants?"

She nodded.

"Well, you should have told us you had to go.  Now, I'm forced to punish both you for doing it and your mom for letting you get away with this for so long that you think it's okay to just pee your pants any time you want."

"I don't!" Clover tried to protest.

"Enough.  Unless you want to get it worse."

She became quiet.

"I'll spank you at home."

She nodded and let him put her in the car and buckle her belt for her.

"Take your panties off," he told her.

"But...."

"They are wet.  Get em off now, or did your mom teach you to not listen to your elders, too?"

She looked to her mom to see if she should remove her panties....

Amanda blushed as Scott set Clover on the counter. She outraged the shopping cart out to the car and stood there as Scott put Clover in the car and buckled her.

Amanda saw Clover look at her.

"Baby, Scott's in charge. When he tells you to do something, do it. Mommy's not going to tell you different. Take your panties off and show Scott you're going to do as he tells you." Amanda ordered.

Amanda hated to talk to Clover like that but she needed to learn that Scott was in charge and she was expected to obey.

Clover sniffled and her red face got nearly purple as she pushed up her skirt and showing her privates to the whole car, she took off her wet panties and dropped them on the floor.  She felt tears sliding down her face and she had a turmoil of emotion boiling within her making her feel sick and scared.

Clover looked to the front.

"Can I fix my skirt?  Or do I have to keep it up?"

"Fix your skirt," Scott ordered her.

She did, but his tone made her jump and she started to cry again as she fixed her skirt.

As he got ready to drive, he smiled at Amanda.

"Good girl.  You both have to listen to me from now on so you can have a place to stay and have your health and needs looked after."

He sighed.

"I've thought this through, Amanda.  While I don't want you controlling me not having my friends over, I can't trust Clover to use the potty if she is stuck in her room, so you two can be out there while we are gaming, as long as you don't interrupt us.  And if Clover needs something, as long as she asks me and accepts my first answer, I won't get mad if she asks for a drink or to use the bathroom."

He smiled over at Amanda.

"I'm not going to spank you two.  I don't think it's your fault, yet, that your mom didn't teach you to raise your daughter right.  I am going to take YOU to see a doctor though to make sure you don't have something wrong that made you pee.  You are an adult, so I'm pretty sure your peeing your pants is medical, but I also am pretty sure Clover was just doing it because she wasn't taught to do better when she is around other adults other than her mom or her teachers at school.  So I'll have to teach her.  What I will do, to punish you and let you understand how Clover feels about peeing herself in front of other people, is every time I catch her wet from now on, you will be made to pee your pants in public, too.  Understand?"

He thought Amanda felt embarrassed being wet in public, and that when she wet before, it was because she has a problem that he will have a doctor look at.

Amanda watched Clover take off her panties, exposing her privates. When she adjusted her skirt, Amanda reached over and made sure she was covered.

Amanda listened to Scott, nodding her head.

"Yes sir. Thank you for not spanking Clover. I'll make sure she tells you when she needs to potty." Amanda said.

Amanda whispered in Clover's east.

"Thank Scott for not spanking you, honey."

Clover leaned up to the front of the car.

"Thank you Uncle Scott for letting me hide my pee pee place after you told me to take off my panties, and thank you for not spanking me because I didn't learn not to pee my panties."

She looked at her mom to see if her mom accepted that.

She was still sniffling and sobbing as she said it, but she just wanted people to think she was trying really hard to be a good girl.

Scott smiled back at her.

"Good girl, baby.  You tell Uncle Scott from now on when you need to pee unless you think you can go by yourself... like at home, okay?"

Clover nodded.  "I'll try, Uncle Scott."

"Good girl."

When they got to his place, he stopped them getting out of the car.

"Bring your daughter right to the bathroom and give her a bath.  I want you to take one with her so you can both be clean when you put on your clean clothes, then I want those things you two had on all day thrown away in the trash.  Yours are all stained up and your daughter peed hers again, so they would start to stain eventually."

He then let her take care of Clover while he went about bringing their clothes he got them and brought them to the one spare bedroom he had.  They would have to share a bed for a while. because he couldn't sleep with either of them.  It wouldn't be right, but since they were mother and child, they could sleep together, he thought.

Amanda smiled at Clover when she finished thanking Scott and gave her a thumbs up. 

Amanda was glad when they got to Scott's house. She helped Clover out of the car and made sure her skirt covered her. She took Clover's hand and led her inside. She wasn't sure where the bathroom was so it took a couple of minutes to find it. 

Amanda was surprised how clean Scott's house was compared to the other one. She found the bathroom and took Clover into it.

"Go ahead and get undressed, baby. Mommy will start the bath and get undressed too." Amanda ordered.

Clover nodded and started to pull down her skirt since her panties were already off and she thought Uncle Scott already saw her little... pee pee place.

"Mommy?  Why he looked at my pee pee place?" she asked.  "When I had to take my panties off?"

Actually, Scott was driving, so he hadn't really seen her pee pee place.  He wasn't that bad a perv.  He was just very controlling and wanted to make sure the girls did as they were told since he didn't think the mom taught her to be very clean.

"Honey, I think he was just watching and making sure you took your panties off like he told you to. I don't think he was looking at your pee pee place. Go ahead and take your shirt off too, honey." Amanda said.

Amanda finished filling up the tub and turned off the water. She stood up and took off her pants and panties, then her top and bra.

"Alright let's get in the tub." Amanda ordered.

Amanda helped Clover into the tub.and helped her sit down. She got two washcloths and soap, then got in the tub as well.

"Go ahead and wash yourself, okay? Mommy will check you before you get out of the tub." Amanda ordered.

Amanda started washing herself. It was several years since she had taken a bath with Clover.

While they were in the tub, Scott eventually came into the bathroom on them and he picked up their clothes and he felt the panties that Amanda had just been wearing.

"Just as I thought.  You peed your pants again, too, huh?"

He smiled at them both not caring they were in the tub and washing.

"It's okay.  I'm going to start teaching you both to be clean about yourselves, so I'm sorry to say, but I'll be checking you after you say you are finished in the tub to make sure you are clean.  You are not to let the water out until I check you both and make sure you have no dirty butts or still smell like pee pee."

He put some clean clothes on an a hanger for each of the girls and hung it out of the way so they wouldn't get wet from dripping on the floor, and he put their new panties draped over the towel rack.

"Amanda, when you prove to me you can take a bath and get clean, and you can wipe yourself enough not to have poop in your panties after using the toilet, then and only then, I'll stop checking you like a toddler.  I will be checking Clover a little longer though because she needs to learn that she can't get it right only half of the time."

He then sat on the toilet lid and waited for them to get out of the tub so he could inspect them.

Amanda gasped and covered herself for a few seconds when Scott came in the bathroom. She blushed and moved her hands away. She wasn't expecting him to barge in on them.

She shook her head when Scott accused her of wetting her panties again, although she knew Scott wasn't going to  believe her. She listened to him and started washing herself, nodding sometimes.

Amanda finished washing as well as she could with Scott staring at them. She looked over at Clover, wishing her daughter didn't have to be here.

Amanda stood up and stepped out of the tub, crossing her arms over her chest, shivering from embarrassment.

Scott frowned when she shook her head at him when he asked if she peed her panties again.  He walked over to the tub and made her smell her panties and touch them.

"Why do they smell bad and feel wet then?" he asked not wanting to hear anything about that she didn't do so.  He had it in his mind that she pees her pants, and she was going to learn to accept the fact that he knows about it, and that he was going to teach her not to pee her panties, but more than that, she was going to learn not to lie about it or deny it when it happened.

"Now, apologize to me for trying to lie to me about peeing your pants," he said to her in a controlled rumble that sounded like a low roar.

Clover looked down.

Even if her mother had peed her pants again, and she doubted it, she didn't think he should be trying to embarrass her in front of her nearly teenaged daughter.  However, Clover didn't want to get him started on her.  Clover had peed, and she was scared, if he was going to be mad at her mom for even thinking she had peed herself, then he was certainly going to yell at her in a moment for peeing because he knew for a  fact she had done.

Clover shook.

She reached over to hug her mom.

When Amanda got out of the tub and came over to him for an inspection, he frowned at her covering her chest.

"I need to see," he told her.  "I know you are scared you didn't get clean, but that's why I'm checking.  You can't help it you never learned to bathe properly, to use the bathroom without pissing your panties, and to keep your house clean.  You need help, Amanda.  You said you'd do anything, so let me check you properly.  Let me see your chest and make sure it's clean, then bend over and let me check your bottom for poop in case you didn't wipe well and didn't clean your bottom well in the tub.

He didn't think he was being nasty at all, but just treating her like any other kid that needed to learn how to be clean.

Amanda flinched and blushed s Scott came over to the tub with her panties. She was forced to smell them and touch them. 

"I don't know." Amanda answered.

Amanda looked down.

"I'm sorry Scott for lying to you about peeing my pants." Amanda whimpered.

Amanda saw Clover lean over and gave her a hug.

Amanda lowered her arms and did as he told her, just wanting to get the inspection over with. 

Scott was satisfied until he finally had her bend over and he took some toilet paper to check her bottom.

He pulled the toilet paper out.

It looked clean but he said there was poop on it, and it smelled.

He put it up to her nose to check.

"Get back in the bath and clean your bottom again." he told her.  "And Next time I check, if you still have poop in your butt, I'll personally clean you up.  Now send your daughter over, she looks like she's done washing."

He waited for Clover to come to him and he checked her the same way.

He was happy with Clover though and started to dress her like she was a toddler while mom continued to clean her bottom like he told her to.

Amanda blushed as she bent over and Scott checked her bottom with toilet paper. When he showed her the toilet paper Amanda couldn't see anything on it, but Scott did.

She waited for Scott to stop yelling at her and nodded at Clover to get out of the tub. Amanda waited for Clover to get it before getting back in.

Amanda took the washcloth and slipped it under her, rubbing it in her crack. She hoped to satisfy Scott so he wouldn't clean her himself.

Scott got Clover all dressed up and then he picked her up into a forced hug and kissed her cheek.

"Good girl," he cooed at her.

Then he set her down.

"Go in the living room and watch TV until mommy and I join you, sweetie."

Clover did as she was told and ran off to the living room.

Scott then turned his attention to Amanda.

"Are you ready for me to try again and check you?" he asked her.

He checked her again and this time, he seemed satisfied as he put out some panties for her to step into, dressing her like she was a small child, too.

Once Amanda was dressed, he led her to the kitchen

"I'm going to make you and your daughter some dinner, but I want you to watch what I'm doing.  It's time someone taught you to take care of yourself properly.  I don't know what you and Clover ate for the last couple of months, but now, you will be getting good meals."

Amanda:  No needs at the moment....

Amanda watched Scott dress Clover and hug her as Amanda kept scrubbing her bottom. When he came back she stepped out of the tub and let him check her again.

Amanda stepped into the panties Scott held in front of her, feeling like a toddler as he dressed her. 

Amanda followed Scott out to the kitchen, glancing over at Clover on the way. She stood there watching as Scott started getting ready to cook dinner. She blushed as he talked about what she and Clover had eaten since Jacob died. She had fixed simple meals and at the end there was only cereal.

Clover: no needs.