LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother's Choice

robehouse

When she came back in to the main area with stained pants, Scott shook his head thinking she must have peed up all her clothes, now thinking she always pees her pants, even though she probably didn't do it as much as he was thinking she did, or at least not on her own.  

Clover came out of her room with but two stuffed animals, a few coloring books that still needed some coloring in them, and her school stuff.

"I think this is all I really want," she told her uncle.

"Go to the bathroom," he ordered Clover.  "I don't want you peeing your pants too before we can go and get you some clothes.  We are not taking any of your clothes because they are all stained like your mom's from her not washing properly.  Therefore, after we get dinner, we'll buy you and your mom some clean clothes."

Clover looked down.

Once he made it clear he was done, she ran off to the bathroom so as not to make him mad.

She couldn't pee because she peed at school before coming home, so she just sat a few minutes and then went back out to get ready to go with him.

"Alright, ladies, get in the car," he told both Amanda and Clover."

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda waited while Clover got her toys. She frowned at how little Clover brought out of her room. Amanda blushed as Scott took another dig about how badly she took care of the clothes 

When Clover came out of the bathroom Amanda took her hand and walked out to the car with her 

Amanda gave Clover a hug before opening the car door and letting Clover get in first.

Scott watched impatiently as Amanda gave Clover a hug before letting her get in the nice not yet a year old model car.  Scott was not rich, but he certainly had a lot more money than they did, and he, being single, had a big savings account because he always put a bit aside every month.

He swatted Amanda's butt, playfully, when she finally went to get in, not so much to make it hurt, but just to let her know he could do so.  The way she took care of herself and Clover, he didn't respect her much more than he would an immature high school girl, and the more he thought about it, the more he  really didn't think she should be trying to work, though he doubted she could do so anyway.

He started to drive them, because of how badly stained her pants were..., towards McDonalds rather than any fancy nice restaurant.  There was no way he wanted to be seen in a fancy place with her looking so stained, that it looked like she peed earlier and couldn't be bothered to change her pants.  He imagined the stains in her pants were from peeing since he caught her peeing her pants when he picked them up, and even if she tried to explain what the stains really were from, he wouldn't listen.

Clover didn't care where they went to eat, only that they were going to eat.

She sat in the back as quietly and grown up like a she could.   She remembered that Scott was kind of strict, and when he seemed to even order mommy about and chastise her about peeing, something she wondered about her mother doing like that, she decide not to give him any reason to yell at her.

Amanda flinched and blushed as Scott swatted her bottom. She didn't think she had done anything wrong to deserve the swat. At least he was leaving Clover alone.

Amanda got in next to Clover and sat down, buckling her seatbelt. She wondered where they were going. She looked around the inside of the car and noticed how new it was. She put her hands on her lap, afraid to touch anything.

Clover sat looking out the window until he pulled up to a McDonalds.

"When we go in, I want you to take Clover straight to the bathroom.  Make sure she sits on the toilet for at least two minutes just in case she didn't pee at the house, and you try to go again too.  I don't want you girls peeing all over my car," Scott told her.

Then he walked straight over to order for them.

Not even asking, he ordered Clover a children's Chicken Nugget meal, and he ordered Amanda a Chicken sandwich meal getting Amanda a salad to go with hers and Clover some apple slices with hers.

For himself, it was two big macs, fries, and a large coke.  

For drinks, he got Clover some milk and Amanda some iced tea.

Amanda blushed but nodded. She got out of the car and helped Clover get out. She walked with her into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry honey. I have to do what Scott says. You can go in the stall and at least try to pee. I'll wait out here and let you know when two minutes are up, okay?" Amanda said. Smiling weakly.

Amanda opened the stall door for Clover.

Clover frowned.

"Okay, mommy.  You never peed your pants before though.  Why did he have to see you have an accident?  Why did it happen?  Are you okay?"

She was asking because she was worried about her mom.  She had never heard of her peeing her pants and now Scott was treating her like she did it all the time.

She eventually went into the stall and sat on the toilet and waited until mommy told her she could leave the cubical.

It was taking some time for the food to be prepared, so they had plenty of time even with each of them taking two minutes to try to pee to get to the table before Scott started to come over with their food.

"I'm okay baby. I just had a lot of work that I was doing and didn't make it to the bathroom in time. Scott was right to be upset with me. It shouldn't have happened." Amanda said.

"We are both going to have to work hard and do what Scott tells us to. He's a lot stricter than Jacob." Amanda sighed.

Amanda kept looking at her watch and let Clover know when two minutes were up, then took her place in the stall.

When she was done, she took Clover over to the sink so she could say her hands, then led her out of the bathroom. She saw Scott was still waiting on the food and looked to see what table they were going to sit at.

Scott motioned with a hand when he saw them... hoping she would eventually see.

Clover nodded and walked with mommy out of the bathroom to see where they were going to sit.  She was a little concerned when he said that Scott was more strict than her daddy.  Her daddy used to be strict with her, and even with her mom at times, but she knew he loved them.

He was never really mean about it, but Clover had a feeling that Scott, not particularly in love with them, might be a bit mean about things.  She hoped he wasn't too harsh, especially with her mom.  

Her mom said she was just doing chores, and peed her pants like that?  No, there is no way that was what happened.  If she did pee her pants, even on her own, it had to be because of Scott.  Clover was certain of it.

Amanda saw Scott waving his hand and walked with Clover over to him. She wondered what he got them to eat, not that it mattered. She would eat whatever he got for her.

As Amanda stood there she looked around McDonald's. She noticed that everyone else besides her and Cindy were wearing clean clothes that didn't have stains on them. She blushed and looked down.

"I'd like you to get us a table," he told Amanda.  "It's really gross you decided to wear a pair of pee stained jeans, you know?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"Whatever.  Just get us a place.  We have no choice but leave you as you are until I can get you some clean clothes after we eat."

He put a hand on Clover.  

"Did you potty for mommy?"

"I'm eleven, Uncle Scott."

"Yes, you are, but if your mommy pees her pants, then how can I trust she potty trained you that well?  Answer me, did you potty in the potty when you were taken?"

She looked down and shook her head no.

"Okay.  Well, tell us if you have to pee while we are eating, baby.  If you have to go badly, I'll take you."

She nodded.

But there was no way she'd let her uncle take her especially into the boys' room.  She would insister her mom takes her.

Scott didn't ask Amanda if she pottied.  He didn't care.  She did just go a while ago, even if in her pants.

Eventually, Scott had Clover bring the food while he held the drinks and they came to the table to join Amanda.

"Sit next to mommy," he told Clover.

Then he got out everyone's food and put it in front of them.

Clover wanted to be a grown up girl, lately, and she resented him giving her a children's meal and worst of all, with nuggets, the most babyish of the menu.  Still, she had heard what her mom said and knew she had no choice but do as she was told, so she started to eat.

She didn't have to go potty even after they had finished eating.

Scott nodded for them to get up and get ready to go once he thought they were done eating, for he finished his probably twice as fast as they did, and he started to usher them to the car.

One teenager was looking strangely at Amanda's pants.

"What's the matter?" Scott chuckled.  "Never seen a girl pee her pants before?"

The boy blushed now thinking Amanda, a woman, had peed herself right in the McDonalds!

Amanda took her salad and sandwich and started eating. She saw how fast Scott was eating and started eating faster herself. When Scott nodded for them to get up she still had some salad left. She took a couple more swallows of her tea and some of it spilt on her shirt.

Amanda saw the boy looking at her pants and blushed. She turned even redder when she heard what Scott told him. She looked away.

The young teenaged boy noticed how embarrassed she looked and now had no doubt she had peed her pants inside.  He wondered if he could find the place where she had sat, but then his friends drew his attention to something else.

Scott got the girls into his car, and he looked over at them.

"No potty pants now..." he told them both.  "If you have go... we'll be at the shopping mall soon to get you some clothes, so you can go there, if you want.  I mean it.  Clover, even if your mommy is a little lazy about taking care of you, you should still know better than to pee your pants."

"I do, uncle Scott."

"Good."

"And you... we need to get you something to change out of soon, or the whole town will know you peed your pants," he told Amanda.

Then they were on their way to the clothing store.

It wasn't but ten minutes away, and Scott reached out for Clover's hand.

She frowned up at him, and looked at her mom wanting nothing to do with holding hands in the shopping center.  Her friends might see her and think she's acting like a baby.

Amanda got in the car and blushed as Scott talked to them as if they were toddlers.

"Yes sir." She replied.

When they got to the mall Amanda got out of the car and stood there as Scott reached out his hand for Clover. She saw Clover looking unhappy.

"Clover honey, take Scott's hand. It will be okay. He just wants to keep you safe." Amanda sighed.

Clover wanted to say she was too old and her friends would laugh at her, but she was too nervous of Scott to question what they wanted, and since her mom not only seemed to want her to make him happy, but gave a reason that Scott would make use of, she decided there was no use and just hoped no one made fun of her.

They walked into the store, and the first place he went, was right for adult clothes to get Amanda a change of clothes so she could get rid of the pants and maybe even the panties she was wearing as they definitely made him think of her as peeing her pants, and he was afraid others would think so, too, not that he really cared if they thought bad of her for peeing her pants, but it was embarrassing being seen with a woman that has obviously peed herself.

When they got into the store, he went to the panty area first... and he pointed out the panties style he wanted her to choose from.

"Get some decent panties," he told her. "I don't know if or how many times I might see you in your panties, and since you are my brother's wife, I don't want to see you in anything sexy, especially if you are peeing your pants all the time."

Amanda knew that Cindy wasn't happy with being treated like a little girl but knew better than to say anything. At best she would get a scolding for speaking out. She didn't even want to think off what the worst that could happen would be.

Amanda followed Scott into the store, thankful he hadn't taken her hand as well. They walked through the store to the women's section. Amanda blushed as they stopped in front of the panties. She nodded and looked them over. 

She wasn't sure how many he wanted her to get. She had never gone panty shopping with Jacob, and wss embarrassed to be doing it with Scott. She picked out three pairs of panties and showed them to Scott.

"I guess these." Amanda said, blushing.

Scott looked them over to make sure they would cover her decently, and then nodded his approval.

"You piss your pants a lot, so get 12 pairs.  I don't want you to have any excuses for not having panties on when I see you... if for one reason or another, I happen to catch you relaxing and not wearing a skirt or jeans."

He looked at Clover.

"And when we get to the juvenile section, you pick out 12, too, baby.  You probably pee the bed all the time, so you will need extras even if you don't usually pee your pants like your stupid mom."

Clover looked down turning bright red.  She doesn't pee the bed and her mom isn't stupid and she doesn't pee her pants either....

She started to feel a hurt inside she couldn't explain and made her want to cry.

Amanda blushed but nodded. She didn't pee her pants a lot, but knew she couldn't convince Scott of that. Amanda quickly picked out nine more pairs and gave them to Scott, not caring what they looked like.

Amanda waited to see what Scott was going to buy for her next. Hopefully something less embarrassing, although having to pick out any clothes with Scott watching her was embarrassing.

He was embarrassing her though, and he took her to pick out bras and other under things like socks and tights or what not.

Finally, he moved on to four pair of jeans, two pair of nice pants, and six skirts... and then 12 tops.

"I don't want any excuses for you wearing dirty clothes whether you pee your pants or not," he told her.

He wasn't very quiet about it, so nearby people heard him again and again accusing her of wearing dirty clothes, the stained pants she wore was proof of that, and that she peed herself a lot, and the stains were pretty mysterious.  With it said, it was easy to imagine that it was pee stains.

Then he moved on to getting Clover some things before coming back to getting Amanda three sets of pajamas.

"Clover doesn't need pajamas because she's a young kid.  She can sleep in her panties until it gets cold, then I'll buy her some then."

By the time they were on to mom picking out some pajamas, Clover had to pee, but she was scared to say anything.

Amanda blushed with everything he was making her pick out. She was glad when he moved on to Clover. She imagined Clover was just as embarrassed either picking out panties and other clothes, or having them picked out for her. Thankfully Scott didn't pick out anything too little girlish for Clover like Amanda had been afraid he would.

Amanda frowned as they moved on to the women's section again for pajamas. She looked over the pajamas and picked out three pairs, handing them to Scott. 

"Is that everything?" Amanda asked hopefully.

He looked through the clothes, to Clover's embarrassment, even picking up her panties and training bras he was buying her to make sure he had not missed anything.

"Wait.  Clover needs some tights, for when it gets a little chilly and she needs to wear a skirt for some reason."

He then started in that direction.

Clover groaned.  She didn't mind getting tights, but she wanted to use the bathroom, and she was scared to say so while he was shopping.  He might get mad.

She let him take her hand again while Amanda pushed the cart.

She was starting to bounce a little bit when standing still because she was getting impatient.

He thought she was just tired of shopping though, and he pulled her in front of him.

"I'm doing this for you, so stop acting impatiently," he told her.  "Be a good girl and do as you are told."

Then he continued to drag her along to find some tights for her.

Amanda watched Scott pick out clothes for Clover as if she was a toddler and couldn't do it herself. Amanda was embarrassed for Clover. Amanda rolled her eyes as Scott said he would get her tights. She hoped they would be white at least, but no matter what color they were, Clover would look much younger in them.

Amanda saw Clover bouncer and realized she needed to go to the bathroom. Although Clover hadn't done it since kindergarten, it was a sign she needed to pee. She was about to say something to Scott when he pulled Clover in front of him to go look at the tights. Amanda followed them, pushing the cart.

They walked over and started to look through some tights.

Clover thought if she had to get them, she would go and try to get the white ones or the black ones, but he pulled her aside and bent down and talked to her again.

"Who's paying for this stuff, baby?  You?"

Clover looked down, stepping from foot to foot a little faster than earlier.

"No."

"Your mom?"

She looked over at her mom and knew there was no way she had money for all this stuff.  She shook her head.

"Then don't I have a right to make sure you look nice when you go out?"

She nodded bouncing down a little low and closing her legs together.

"Then I'll let you get one white and one black pair, but the rest, I get to choose, understand?"

She nodded and put a hand on the front of her skirt, tempted to grab at herself, but sixth graders didn't do that, and she was so embarrassed, she didn't know if she should grab herself or not.  It was getting really close and it sort of hurt to hold it.

Scott seemed to not pay attention to it though and seemed to think she was just either bored or playing around.