LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dollies: How Many?

In the LG world, dolls are used for many things. Some LG's just carry them to camp as an accessory, with no attachment . Some have several, maybe a dozen "character" dolls IAmerican Girl, Shirley Temple, etc) and arrange them in story-telling "tableux" of which they take pictures, and some actually care about them. I have what would be  the usual number for a real little girl of the time, plus some special ones

Some real little girls, back in the dsy, had several "full size"; 14" baby dolls to 27" If they were lucky), taking a few to bed. Most little girls had 2 or 3 "dollies" and a bride doll and a box full of "paper" dolls and their clothes and accessories. In 1959 we got both Patti Playple and Barbie, both of whom, as themselves, aue out of timeframe

I have 3 "Full size" dollies, one of whom is a Bride,. Part of the sizing of these dolls is for scale. I am no longer 40" tall. Dolly Lisa is 36", Bride Dolly Cassandra is 32" and Dolly Andrea is 29". For each of these, I have an 11" or so doll, Lisa has Dolly Kristin, Cassandra has Dolly Bridget and Andrea has Dolly Karen So that is 6. Now a girl should have two full size dolls so that when she is not around, they will not be lonely, and a bride dol. I sleep wth either Dolly Lisa or Dolly Andrea, When I sleep with one, the other is on a doll stand with Bride Dolly Cassandra very close to the bed so she is very close by. I talk to my dollies and show them plenty of love and hugs. In fact. The difference between a doll and a dolly is that a dolly is a doll who is loved and played with and has kind of come to life from it

Now, because I am part Fairy I have the Fary Dolly Family: Dolly Queen Kierestelle, Dolly Lady Arielle, Dolly Princess Tiara and Fairy Bride Dolly Kiersten, the same as anyone with any fairy in her. These are 12" dolls. But even a little girl without any fairy in her would love to have these if she knew about them, like some of the girls over at GirlTalk To when I was there. Aside from the Fairy dollies, I do not have "character" dolls. To me, that limits them to the characters they are made after, I like dolls that can be whoever they wish to be. That makes ther more of a person. Cinderella is confined to the story about her, Lisa is her own "story". Patti Playpal kind of alreay had her place cut out for her. The doll that is Lisa was called "Toddler Doll" so that she could be given her own name. I do not know what Andra was before I got her. It is just that when I looked at her picture before I got her I though "That is Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine" and that was it. I really do not want any more. Too may dollies cannot be loved by one Little Girl

Most of them can be seen here

I don't have any dollies yet, but seriously planning to get some.

When I was an actual kid, I had loads of lord of the rings action figures. I still have them in a display case (even though some of them are a bit broken due to me playing with them a bit too carelessly as a kid). But then again, more action figures than dollies.

I used to think that I wasn't the kind of little that would find myself playing with dolls, but lately I haven't been able to get the desire out of my head. And there has been a barbie in my local shop that I've been eyeing longingly for quite a while now. Strongly considering buying one.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As mentioned above, I'm not really into dolls, but I have thought about getting an American Girl doll. (I wanted one when I was young but mom said it was too expensive.) I love soccer, the USWNT, and the Olympics, so now that they've introduced this outfit, I may bite the bullet...

Screenshot_2020-07-09-20-22-05.png

• 1 year later...

I did eventually end up getting that soccer outfit. I never ordered a doll, because as I've said before, I'm just not that into dolls and thought maybe I'd just get one of the cheap knockoffs from Target or whatever to put the outfit on, but the cheap ones aren't that cute. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get a Create Your Own AG doll and maybe the podium set that comes with the USA jacket, flag, and medals too. 

I  made the cape and veil that Bride Dolly Cassandra wears. She just came with the dress and I got her tiara for here

Dolly Lisa and Dolly Andra are wearing real little girl dresses and clothes that I got for them to make them reel like individuoals persons

Dollies love to be kissed on the cheek with a quick, light kiss, like a 4 year old girl would give them. They also love to be taken to bed, with their head on the same pillow and under the same covers as you. For that reason, I got a King size pillow

If you get second-hand dolls from the 1950's and 60's. you must watched out after you have had her ofr around 6 years. That is the lenght of time a girl has one before she "outgrows" her and puts her in the attic or something like that. For older dolls this has happened a few times and after you have had here about 6 or 7 years, she starts to become sad, anticipating that you will aboandon her like the others did. Dolly Andrea wetn Through that about 7 years ago and Dolly Lisa is having that now since she has been with me for 7 years and she is 57 and has been though that a number of times. Being made to be lived, they always become attached to the person that has them after about 2 years or so. A good place to get dolls is on Ebay. There are many second-hand dolls and they appreciate a good hoome.

• 1 year later...

Even though I am a little boy I still love my dollies I can now carry one of them round with me at home all the time in a sling 

I think more boys are starting to play with dolls nowadays 

02D2A10C-E717-4147-B704-BBE65E3F1999.thumb.jpeg.2e0fd7fedd05ea330476b32e575aba2f.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Here is your best place to get "Playpal" companion doll

You will find them very engaging as they are the size of a small real person and some of them can walk when you hold their hand

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=walking+with+patti+playpal+doll