LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wanted take a second and post about how lucky I am.

Hey fellow DD community members. I just wanted to take a minute and express how lucky I am to be where I am in life.

I was born with a disability that prevents me from being able to digest food, because of this I have a Central Line I.V that gives me all the nutrition I need. This is also why you wont see much food in my written stories, because well, I don't have much experience with it so I can't really write about it.

I get TPN and Stool Replacement they infuse over the span of 12 hours at night. I'm free for the rest of the day.

I also suffer from diarrhea.

I was constantly overprotected by my fairly religious parents and was told that I would never move out of the house and if I did get married my wife and I would have to live with my parents forever, because "they were the only ones capable of taking care of me".

I often felt very sad and depressed, I was at home alone most of my life and wasn't allowed to go outside without supervision because "people would beat me up because I was disabled" even though my disability isn't very visible.

I found my wife online and we started a relationship with each other over  a VOIP app. She bought a plane ticket and came to live with me and my family.

everything seemed good, we were shortly  legally married afterwards. Unfortunately my dad died a few months before our official wedding celebration, but he was there to see us get legally married. After my dad died things became worse for us, we were given $85/mo to spend out of my > $400 disability payment, which my mom took all of.  This wasn't so bad when my dad was alive, because he would often make my wife food and make sure we had plenty of food in the house, but when my mom got remarried that stopped. So we had $85/mo to spend on absolutely anything we needed and if we asked for more we would be given a huge speech about how greedy we were being.

Anyway long story short we managed to get out of that situation. My wife learned to do all my medical stuff and we moved to a little apartment, which is perfect for us and our little kitty and we're living a very happy life.

I did what at one point seemed like the impossible. I found a wife who didn't mind my medical stuff, or my AB side in fact she is very very supportive and interesting in AB/DL herself, but more on the mommy side for her.

My life right now is so wonderful and I couldn't ask for more.

I know sometimes it gets really hard and it feels like nothing could possibly get better, but from my experience, it usually does.

I just wanted to make this little post to publicly show my gratitude for how lucky I am and how grateful I am for what I have.

If any of you have any questions about my life, disability, living situation, wife, anything really. I'll be happy to answer you, a lot of people have questions but don't know if it's okay to ask or not. If you ask something too personal I just, wont answer. :P

Here's a picture of my cat.

IMG_20190331_113614.thumb.jpg.65ea0f9f78c380ca0b8130b4409de5f6.jpg

• Like 3

Glad you’re in a good place, and you can express thanks. When I was younger, and visiting my grandparents at their modest home in a retirement village, they would often say, (especially my grandmother) that they were satisfied. They enjoyed what they had, and were happy to have it. That phrase, I’m satisfied always stuck with me. As I have gotten older, that has come to mean a great deal to me. My grandparents didn’t have very much, but they were in a happy place, and thankful they were able to achieve the piece they had. 

Enjoy where you are at! Cute kitty too. 

• Thanks 1

This is fantastic!  I love to hear people's stories like these.  I love that you have expressed gratitude for your wife and for life itself, instead of taking a victim stance.  The fact that you have faced your fears and come out on top, means there is nothing you cannot accomplish with the right mindset.

I hope you and your wife have a long and happy life!  :)

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Glad you’re in a good place, and you can express thanks. When I was younger, and visiting my grandparents at their modest home in a retirement village, they would often say, (especially my grandmother) that they were satisfied. They enjoyed what they had, and were happy to have it. That phrase, I’m satisfied always stuck with me. As I have gotten older, that has come to mean a great deal to me. My grandparents didn’t have very much, but they were in a happy place, and thankful they were able to achieve the piece they had. 

Enjoy where you are at! Cute kitty too. 

I'm very happy for what I have and couldn't ask for more. I'm soaking in every second I have with my wonderful family and doing my best to make sure our situation stays this way.

11 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

This is fantastic!  I love to hear people's stories like these.  I love that you have expressed gratitude for your wife and for life itself, instead of taking a victim stance.  The fact that you have faced your fears and come out on top, means there is nothing you cannot accomplish with the right mindset.

I hope you and your wife have a long and happy life!  :)

I'm not the victim of anything, though other people like to tell me otherwise sometimes. I got dealt a shit hand and I overcame my obstacles the only ways I knew how. I'm very grateful that I got out of a bad situation. It's so nice being around such positivity and even being able to explore my AB side way more than I would have ever imagines before. I'm so lucky and happy to be where I am now and I hope it never ends.

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot and I'm very happy that my little post managed to give you a little joy of your own!

• 4 weeks later...

Greets! 

This post brings to mind something that i read a while ago....

"Life isn't about getting what you want, but wanting what you got" 

This speaks about gratitude, and that is something everyone needs to keep in mind and remember to express freely, such as we have in this wonderful post!!!

Thank you for this reminder for all to see, about the simple wonders in the world, and if one truly looks around, you would see that you really do have everything already. 

Express gratitude for all you have, and don't compare your life to others, as we all are on and have different paths in life. 

If you have life, happiness, contentment, joy, satisfaction and health, and are able to do the things to wish to do, then you are truly fortunate. For there are those who have plenty and great abundance, any are unhappy as they do not have gratitude for the wonder of the life they lead.

Thank you for this example of having gratitude for the simple things, regardless of the challenges  you face!!!! 

Gratitude for your life, your wife and the love and support she provides,and your home and your kitty, who also provides you with unconditional love and a bit of amusement : D 

Good luck, welcome to DD and I hope you continue to both do well!!

Thanks again for this humble reminder.

qwack

• Like 1