LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fess up diaper takers!

ppdude

I wanted to. But never did it.

It was hard growing up with all the rubber pants and diapers drying on the clotheslines. I wanted to grab the rubber pants off clothesthe. line. Too chicken. Wanted to grab a diaper off a another line. Didn't want to get caught. Let it go.

Couldn't buy them at a garage sale. I'd get stares, questions, and other embarrassing things. And it would find its way back to my mother.

Aaargghhh. Foiled again Batman. I hope you have better luck than I.

I really never gave it any fault un til mayb e 20 years ago and b ought my first diaper, a flat diaper and it had to be folded and pinned on and plastic pants. Oh the memories of diapering myself and getting plastic pants.  I still use that same diaper and now rubber locking pants and also plastic locking pants, what a turn on being locked in these pants.  

Never copped any cloth diapers or plastic pants off wash lines. But, I sure did want to! I too, was to worried I’d get caught, or seen. Didn’t wan to so explain why I would have done so. I did find a pair of plastic panties on the sidewalk once. Those I took! Don’t know why they were there, but I spotted them, and decided I was going to have them. Still, I didn’t want anyone to see that I pick them up. So, I made sure no one was about, got my timing right, and walked past picking them up, put them in my pocket, and continued walking all in one fast movement. I was not to sure, it wasn’t some Candid Camera stunt. The plastic panties left there, as an enticing tidbit for ME! ? Ah Ha, we caught ya! Trying to make off with plastic by panties, eh? 

Anyway, I made right for home. Once home, I checked them over. They were translucent blue, and extra large toddler size, big score! I washed them in the bathroom sink, and hid them in the attic to dry. When the time was right again, that being home alone, I tried them on. They were tight, but fit ok enough to get them on. 

I did also once, take a Pampers disposable diaper from a cousin, when we visited. They were toddler size, and the box was almost full. So, I didn’t think one would be missed. I guess I was right, nobody ever said anything. I had a winter coat, with large pockets, it fit right in with no problem. 

What can I say, I have done some very, very stupid things back in the days to meet my desires.? In retrospect I can only count my blessings I never, ever got busted.? I took cloth diapers and plastic pants of washing lines. I took disposable diapers from family and relatives whom visited or we visited. I have shop lifted on more than one occasion most likely more often than fingers on my hands. If we were to live in the medieval times and they took a finger each time I paid a pharmacy a “visit” I would have no fingers left and they would run out of options, unless they switched to my toes. I am very much ashamed of it but back in the days I saw no other option then to follow the path I have followed.:unsure:

2 hours ago, dlnoir said:

What can I say, I have done some very, very stupid things back in the days to meet my desires.? In retrospect I can only count my blessings I never, ever got busted.? I took cloth diapers and plastic pants of washing lines. I took disposable diapers from family and relatives whom visited or we visited. I have shop lifted on more than one occasion most likely more often than fingers on my hands. If we were to live in the medieval times and they took a finger each time I paid a pharmacy a “visit” I would have no fingers left and they would run out of options, unless they switched to my toes. I am very much ashamed of it but back in the days I saw on other option then to follow the path I have followed.:unsure:

Wow. I'd get caught for sure! My guilt would be a giant red flashing billboard. I would think, though, that shop lifting a bag of adult diapers would be rather obvious. Especially the kind I wear. One bag is heavy enough; four (case) is almost impossible!

I've admitted it before lol,

I used to steal diapers out of our guest bedroom (usually reserved for when my baby niece stayed over) in my mid teens as i was first finding my place in this community

Somehow i didn't get caught xD

I longed to be close to diapers when they were around, but I'd never have dared take any. I remember passing a row of cloth diapers, waterproof baby pants and sleepers hanging on a clothesline on my way home from school and taking a step closer to see every detail. Someone came out of the house and asked me what I was doing and I made some excuse and hurried home with my heart pounding. I'd been imagining what it must feel like to be the baby pinned into and then wetting all those diapers...

A teacher at my school was pregnant and was given a 'gag gift' of newborn Pampers at an assembly as a farewell. She left them on the stage and I went and looked at them after school, reading every word on the box and feeling all tingly about phrases like "for heavy wetters" and "If Pampers is soiled…". It was both gross and fascinating to imagine what it felt like when I was a baby in wet, poopy diapers, or to imagine being a parent holding a baby you know has "done it" and has to be changed.

A few years later someone gave us a pile of old Curity prefold diapers as cleaning rags. I'd never touched one since I wore them as a baby. Again I felt all tingly knowing what they were, and were for. They were much too small to pin on me, but when they were around and I had privacy they sometimes ended up between my legs in my underwear to see what that felt like. And it's just possible that a few times just before I did laundry I went a little further, and they got used for exactly what they were made for, by a very big and thrillingly wet baby, longing to explore.

9 hours ago, ppdude said:

Wow. I'd get caught for sure! My guilt would be a giant red flashing billboard. I would think, though, that shop lifting a bag of adult diapers would be rather obvious. Especially the kind I wear. One bag is heavy enough; four (case) is almost impossible!

Well I failed to mention in those days I went for plastic pants and cloth diapers for the most part, I always preferred cloth over disposable, still do today. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t nerve wrecking or fun to do I never liked doing it but I felt I had no other option given the circumstances. Plastic pants that would fit me were in a small pouch. On the other hand disposables will do as a substitute even when I was younger. And nowadays if I go out and about I switch to disposables for they are easier to change and use but they are not my go to diaper.