LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just stopped in to Personal Care Supply in Ft. Wayne

My girlfriend and I just stopped in to Personal Care Supply in Ft. Wayne IN. We were like kids in a candy store! The woman running the store was very friendly and helpful. It was a great experience.

There were two other customers browsing the ABDL products while we were there. We were told that they were not well stocked today as their Rearz order was delayed but I found it very well stocked. They had bibs, pajamas, onsies, shortalls, baby bottles, pacis and premium diapers galore.

I bought us both a bag of Rearz Princess diapers and her a pair of pajamas in the same pattern as the princess diapers. Now I get to make the drive home to Kansas City in nice thick dips rather than my ATN’s I packed for the trip.

Hugs,

Freta

Lora from Personal Care is really so very special.  Her kindness and demeanor makes it so easy to buy pink diapers with princesses on them as a male.  I remember when I first went there her assistant asked if I needed help as I looked in the ABDL section and Lora came over almost immediately and said she would take care of me.  We talked very candidly about diapers and the ABDL lifestyle.  You will definitely leave with a smile on your face.

Another +1 for the staff of Personal Care! Lora and her staff are friendly, personable, and 100% non-judgmental. They want their customers to be treated with respect and it shows. Whenever I have a chance, I order from them to give them a little business. 

18 hours ago, Wetpants said:

Do they have a way to order on line..... Always happy to support these kinds of places.

Not really. Their web presence is pretty limited. I just call them to place an order.

I was impressed at the thought that went in to the ABDL sales. I didn’t really think about this when I posted but the shopping bag we left with was black that blocked anyone from seeing the contents. Our bag had 2 bags of Rearz diapers, one XL and one M plus a pair of Rearz Princess pajamas. It is completely discrete.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I was impressed at the thought that went in to the ABDL sales. I didn’t really think about this when I posted but the shopping bag we left with was black that blocked anyone from seeing the contents. Our bag had 2 bags of Rearz diapers, one XL and one M plus a pair of Rearz Princess pajamas. It is completely discrete.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Primarily they stock disposable diapers.  They do have some plastic panties and maybe a few cloth diapers.  

...great, sounds like a road trip in the making. They sound like great people to deal with and don't mind ABDLs. Would be a great place to work at, imagine the possibilities and others you could meet!!!

...I can just see the lady holding up plastic pants or a cloth diaper up to see if they fit like a mother would do to a child! Sounds fun. Hopefully they have a room so you can "change into" your new gear for the ride home!!!

4 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

That's very interesting. I'm a few hundred miles northwest of Fort Wayne and will probably never go there again. It used to be one of the places I liked as a way point to/from my former time in working and residing in MO. I really got to like it. I take that this is a local store and not a chain. The only thing we have available is the local hospital store which is anything but diaper friendly much less ABDL. Everything for me is mail order.